What actor/actress has the most disproportionate acting ability to fame ratio?

What actor/actress has the most disproportionate acting ability to fame ratio?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=PwRReXGGi-w
youtube.com/watch?v=qy02fENmKYw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

fucking love dem jiggly titties
inb4 the meme replies and pics

wall running gots
walking pic with high waist outfit

Kim Kardashian is technically an actress. She has appeared in some television shows. And she is very very very bad at it. But she's one of the most famous people in the world.

Jewesses bodies look so freakishly weird. Like something is off.
It's so fucking disgusting

fag

fucking gay

Who is this?

Do you think her man had an issue with that when he was laying the pipe?

jennifer lawrence
angelina jolie
will smith
jamie foxx

>will smith

Can't believe I used to like that literal fag.

GEORGE CLOONY

youtube.com/watch?v=PwRReXGGi-w

What are you talking about? She's a modern day Lawrence Olivier!

Scarlett Johansson

what's wrong with him?

emma watson

HHNNNNNNNGGGGGG

So fucking thick..mmmmm

Muh dick

Millie Bobby Btown

who is this?

literally who

Bro, read the thread. There are hardly any posts in it.

George Clooney plays George Clooney in every film but that's perfectly fine.

Emilia Clarke but once /got/ is done she'll fade into obscurity, not even star wars will save her.

my gf

He's a nigger and it's also a jew conspiracy to like him. BTW he once said something along the lines of he wants black people to be stronger and get educated so fuck him. Also he believes in xenu

t. george clooney

We have a Steven Seagal thread already

back to your containment thread

Who is OP?

t. homosexual

You need to go back.

SAUCE ON OP

it's from the movie with the scarjo and the aliens you pleb

Wait is she in Star Wars?
Oh fuck I hung on through VII but this really might end it for me

ELEVEN

worst acting i've seen in my life

youtube.com/watch?v=qy02fENmKYw

She always gives off the impression of a little kid trying to pretend to be an adult when she does dramatic acting.

She's got no natural charisma.

you need to watch more things.

Actually if that's the worst you've ever seen then you are very lucky. Keep doing what you're doing.

>Bro

Where do you think you are?

Lucy unrated cut

>She always gives off the impression of a little kid trying to pretend to be an adult when she does dramatic acting
VERBATIM STOLEN FROM HALF IN THE BAG

VER
BA
TIM

Man, I know it's hard to form your own opinion but goddamn at least reword what you're saying.

found the kikes

Damon it user I already fapped today.

>scarjo and the aliens

Sounds like a shitty band name.

Who gives a shit? Just read the thread.

She'll be in the Han Solo spin-off that'll come out next year.

bro was a meme word here for a good while. I prefer brehs myself.

Jamie Foxx is a great actor, He was perfect as Ray Charles

Jesus Christ you totally justify the people who call RLM fans mindless drones. And personally I've never gotten that impression from her acting at all. I do like RLM but that's one of the things they always say I completely disagree with.

>was

And now it's a normalfag word.

inb4 muh sekrit klub

I think JLaw is good occasionally but it seems like she just doesn't care most of the time. I liked her in Silver Linings Playbook as a crazy slut and American Hustle as an annoying bitch but she's absolutely awful in The Hunger Games and X-men movies.

i just don't watch movies that look bad to me, or star really shitty actors, i watched the HG series because i liked the first and second one.

the only intentionally shitty movies i watch are campy 80's horror films.

Grow the fuck up. You're an adult and you're embarrassing yourself.

I didn't ask for you life story you ronery fuck

Thanks for the (You), faget.

I have genuinely never watched that/those series It's plainly obvious from her so it's not a surprise if other people say it.

Putting into words why she gives off that impression: When she gets a big scene her thought process is "I am angry and must loudly and angrily deliver these lines" rather than "I'm angry, how would someone who's angry say these things she has to say and how would express her emotions?". It's like watching a school play watching someone who doesn't understand the words but has been told just to show an emotion.

tldr: a child pretending to be an adult

>gives someone advice on what movies to watch as if he has some type of authority

>gets mad when the person gives reasoning

>You're an adult
Where do you think you are?

Yeah, when she wants to be good, she's pretty great. But when she doesn't care about the material, she makes it pretty obvious. For example, she looks like she's about to fall asleep in several scenes in X-Men: Apocalypse.

>Where do you think you are?

On a board full of adults who have never developed social skills in adulthood?

No one cares what a lowlife tourist thinks about film. Oh, you only watch 10 movies a year? Good for you. Go back to your board.

>I have genuinely never watched that/those series
So you having said the exact same thing they did VERBATIM was just an incredible coincidence, huh?

>Fucking LOWLIFE!!!!
>accidentally kicks over piss jug while emphatically typing in a fit of impotent rage

I want scarjo to ride my pathetic virgin cock and make me cum in 2 minutes

Mila Fucking Kunis
she's so fucking bad

>implying you would last that long

Also she's a mother now so she shouldn't be sexualized. Mothers exist to care for their children. Its your job to protect her NOT to fuck her.

>2 minutes
that's not so pathetic compared to me tbqh

Post more Under the Skin ScarJo.

Yes? It's not exactly a profound revelation

OK.

Everyone is posting vastly overrated actors, but I want to hear about the underrated ones.

Which are these, Sup Forums.

Not exactly the same thing, but i think scarlett johansson is pretty disproportionate when it comes to her look and body. Don't get me wrong, i would breed and marry her in a heartbeat, but at the same time she's kinda just a chubbish manlet with a jew nose. She does not exactly deserve all these "ideal female physique" type roles.

It's a little annoying when you have girls like jessica biel, Eva Mendes, amber heard, jennier lawrence and hell even kate beckinsale and blake lively if you got some meat on them.

also her career was in scrambles before the suphero movies wave saved her. Idk it's just weird that she's hailed as such a sex symbol, the whole hollywood sucsess just snowballs it self when you're in box office hits

Canaan loves it's gazelles, but I'll agree Blake's fairly hot.

What about the opposite way?
Mads mikkelson?

This is a garbage shitposting bait thread, user. It is meant to provoke waifu bashing and scarjo nudity posts.

You seem to want genuine discussion...better post a separate thread of your own.

I guess.

I'm only on Sup Forums because I can't find my pipe, anyway.

Robert de Niro.

Scarlett Johansson.

Can't act.
Isn't hot.
Get's major roles.
Carried by the faggots in hollywood.

Anyone else is a lie.

>isn't hot
my faggot detector is off the charts

She hasn't been hot for years. Get with the times nigger.

MUH FUCKING DICK