youtube.com/watch?v=PyJnUBX6bWc
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xj_CcRSDFg
youtube.com/watch?v=OLQT1GPKfCQ
es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Lázaro_Báez
youtube.com/watch?v=50xTi6WVMNs
youtube.com/watch?v=D9FQxiUtQ88
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks interesting.

It's called Kryptonita. Here's the trailer.

youtube.com/watch?v=mWaTWMouW3g

Green Lantern

Green Lantern. The other one is Superman.

Rancio.

Fun to see third world countries attempt to make movies. Reminds me of African Spiderman

>african spider-man

Looks shit but in a good way

African Batman is pure kino tho
youtu.be/EMfXmaYZfWY

argenigger here who watched the movie
the movie is not even trying to make something good out of capeshit, the entire thing is like a joke.
The movie is shit and you can only get a few laughs if you're argentinian (because muh lingo).

I see Batman in the opening scene. Is he in any of the rest of the movie? I couldn't find him.

>Wonder Woman is played by a man

just like the Hollywood version

Kek

We produce some interesting kino once in a while. I just wish our tv wasn't as shit. I want Suar to fucking die

>those eyes

Wtf? Is that guy shooped?

youtube.com/watch?v=XPRAw_WPw5E

This is "Alex de la Iglesia's Aktion Mutante"-tier. I love it.

So glad I don't care about capeshit because otherwise I'd probably be quite perturbed that some random Argentinian rip off contains a better joker than the actual DC universe.

Heads up, there's also a 8-episode follow up series.

Not funny

Kinda want to see it just FOR that Joker

he appears onscreen only 3 minutes

>game of thrones music

These niggers did a fucking drive by on my sides jesus christ EVERYONE HERE WATCH THIS RIGHT NOW

Capusotto is so fucking overrated. People sucks his dick like if he were the only good comedian in Argentina.

>Pocket sand

Oh fuck, this is great.

yes, and he stopped being funny long time ago... also cha cha cha absolute kino comedy

Capusotto playing the joker kind of works, who would have thought?

>cha cha cha absolute kino comedy
My nigga

Argentina justice league, you say?

youtube.com/watch?v=wzgWIvVP6x8

Afrikino

>EXTRATERRRESTRE DEL ORTO!!!

This is the patrician's BatmanVSuperman

youtu.be/eUDGLCnq5PI
14:53 for pure Batman action

The farmacia sketch is kino

It's actually pretty good I hear. The episodes are on YouTube. I only watched the second one.
The movie, isn't so good.

I like when nigger bats appears in the sky, doesn't look like something from Arkham Knight at all.

The movie was fucking awful. Nothing but "look it's an argie version of a DC character" and there is no climax.
The best part is Capusotto's Joker, whl despite showing up in promotional material and trailers as a relevant character and the main villain only has like 4 minutes of screentime.
Not to mention that 90% of the humor is Green Latern doing a forced impression of how a poor argie nigger talks.

Mah niggas. God bless Casero.

Capusotto is overrated, but he had some great sketches. Sadly he went full retard politician like so many others.

Why ship argie green lantern with argie Hawk Girl?

And what the fuck does Cuñatai Güirá mean?

Argentina thread?

What do you niggas think of Argentina's greatest comedian Malena Pichot?

youtube.com/watch?v=PyJnUBX6bWc

>butthurt macrista
Kek stop being so angry

wtf is that music from while hes...umm...herding the bats?

>muh niuna menos

feminist trash. stop creating sjw trends you cucks.

Fortunately no one cares about SJWs here.

>buzzwords
That's what Macri supporters call "an argument", I see

>defending fucking Malena Pichot
As expected of the kind of cuck who worships a rich corrupt bitch who steals all your money and then claims she cares about you.

>inb4 macrista
No, he is a retard but I would rather have a retard than that corrupt old hag.

The grills in this movie are qts

I just finished episode 2 of the tv series and it's pretty comfy

>tfw Caroso and Narizota will never come to your house to drink la leche
>tfw when you will never show your videogame skills live in Nivel X

If there was a time when I wished to have been born as an arginniger, this is it.

You are literally resorting to saying everything is a buzzword, to get (You)'s. People won't fall. Malena Pichot is shit.

I'm not Kirchnerist m8

>NollywoodPicturesTV replying to every comment

you guys want real argentinian kino?

watch this:
youtube.com/watch?v=3Xj_CcRSDFg

its about all the money Kirchner stole and the trail of dead bodies and bags full of money buried in the ground it left.

>Lanata
Embarrassing

Lanata makes some high quality fiction

Oh shit, they reference Nivel X in the series?
Maybe I should give it a try.

>ywn be a kid again and watch Nivel X after school
>ywn go to the Daytona USA tournaments
>ywn hold hands with Natalia Dim

This is the best Nigerian kino
youtube.com/watch?v=OLQT1GPKfCQ

>trying to defend the nig nog version of Hillary Clinton

es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Caso_Lázaro_Báez

>defending criminals
why would you do this?

>Oh shit, they reference Nivel X in the series?

No, sorry. That was just my inner nostalgia talking. Magic Kids was a godsend in southamerican households.

I ain't defending Lázaro Báez, stop changing the goalposts

There isn't a single proof that connects him to the Kirchner family, otherwise she'd be the one in prison, not Báez

I don't care about Nestor, but Lanata and Rial are the worst 2 Argentinians ever born.
That includes Videla.

>implying he is not corrupt af
Dale capo

Kirchnerists don't know how to form their own opinions, they just repeat whatever their Supreme Leader Cristina tells them.

Nobody's defending them you retarded piece of shit. Lanata' a fat worthless mercenary hack and that's a fact

(you)

>you exit school saying goodbye to your friends who you'll see in futbol practice in a couple hours
>your grandma is waiting for you in the street corner
>she made buñelos de manzana and her kitchen smells like dessert
>you go upstairs to your parent's bedroom and watch Nivel X and the god-tier shows running in golden age CN
>later you go to futbol class and have fun with your mates
>stay in the club to fuck around and talk about which girls are the prettiest in your elementary school class

There are so many things wrong with this country but fuck me if it didn't provide the most amazing childhood

television anf films

youtube.com/watch?v=50xTi6WVMNs

kino

youtube.com/watch?v=D9FQxiUtQ88

Yeah, he just happens to be one of the Kirchner's friends, just like all those other dudes about to be sent to prison who coincidentially are related to the Kirchners and their shitty party.

Viva mi pais

looks better than american justice league

I didn't ask for these feels, user.
Childhood here was truly something else.

Are this three movies?

Ot the devil may cry, it's one, and killer 1&2 are just one movie?

>rushing to the tv to watch Beta X while eating a big hipercaloric bar of mantecol

P I C T O

Dejen de chuparle la pija al gordo pelotudo de Casero, es un snob sin talento, prueba de eso es que nunca hizo algo de valor después de cha cha cha.

I stopped liking him long before he went full political. He was also the least funny one in Todo por 2 pesos.

top kek at how all spanish words are just english words but with "o", "a" or "ita" at the end of them

pardon my racismo

Is Argentina white?

accurate remake of suicide squad then

Wow, maybe it's because english and spanish share the same roots.

>english words

more like latin, french, etc

Shewa chorra corrupta a la que sin embargo ni le pueden encontrar ni UNA causa

>lloran los cipayos

>whitest man in argentina

last year i was in argentina. i was sleeping in this small building, and i recall one day seeing on the first floor some faggots sitting in the floor, drinking cheap soda.

>who are they? do they live here?
>no. they are called la campora, they are a sort of political agrupation. young Kirchnerists and Peronists
>but they just lose, what are they doing here?
>they do meetings here, religiously, every monday and wednesday. they rent the space

then when i was going out again (it was like 4 hours after i saw them), they were still there, but now they were singing political songs. like a religious cult, or some sort of drug abusers support group.

Yeah, like Al Capone.

They are the worst of the worst, literally niggers who do nothing and get paid for showing up at rallys.
They are cancer killing the contry along with tha faggot who get jobs in the public sector because of a friend or a relative and then do nothing while still getting paid like fucking parasites.

>tfw Natalia didn't actually knew about videogames
Also pic related was the goat Magic Kid waifu, a true weeb to the core

*country

This fight sequence is better directed than Nolan's batman fight sequences

i fapped a lot to Ruth from MTV lat.

Estoy de acuerdo con vos, pero eso no significa que Cha Cha Cha no fuera una de las mejores cosas en cuanto a comedia que hayan salido de esté país

alta comparación jeño

she's still a cutie

>nollywood

Kek

Ah, yes. One of my first crushes as a kid.
What was the deal with Magic Kid and qt show hosts? Not that I'm complaining or anything.

my heart.