Joe Rogan, Neo Nazi, spreads white nationalism slang on his podcast

Based Joe Rogan
youtube.com/watch?v=Gp9UT5JMI4s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EWOF2GJ_Smw
youtube.com/watch?v=KFhSKp-RQ20
vice.com/en_ca/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You know the manlets stomach dropped when he read the white nationalist bit.

Rogan is anti-white as fuck.

He's a pothead as well and believes in chemtrails and conspiracies.. i'm sure he browses 4chin from time to time...

youtube.com/watch?v=EWOF2GJ_Smw

Sup Forumss influence grows ever stronger

>Rogan is anti-white as fuck.

is he? i haven't listened to much of his stuff.

"C U K?"
"Yeah, C U K"

Apparently he and Alex Jones know each other, so I'm not suprised

Yeah he's called white nationalists scum, has mocked Trump supporters.

When Anthony Cumia went on a white nationalist radio show, a guest was about to name the show and Rogan snapped "don't fucking plug white nationalist shit on my show you fuck".

He's also big into white guilt/privilege bollocks as well.

implying he would risk his career.

So it's all but confirmed that cuck is the new faggot?

shame. what a faggot. wouldn't have expected it.

Joe Rogan is the embodiment of someone who smoked weed for the first time and listened to Rage Against the Machine. He thinks BLM is a legitimate movement and uses the same argument against every religious fag.

>Priests bang little kids

That's literally all he says. He's annoying

You don't have to be anti-white in order to not "risk your career", he could just keep his manlet mouth shut if he's such a coward.

Dudes a multi millionaire and his podcast is self funded so what's he afraid of anyway? His UFC gig? Then fuck him.

But that's not what it is, he's just an anti-white faggot at heart like most of these media cunts are. Shame because he could have done so much good with his power and influence.

he's said multiple times more recently that it's all bullshit.

>(((he)))'s just an anti-white faggot at heart like most of these (((media cunts))) are.

Fear Factor is still on?

Rogan needs to chill with the power level revealing, he's going full Sup Forums

All the grappling skill in the world will not save you from a marine with a 1911.

I think he's talked shit about BLM more times than not. He called them idiots when showing that clip where they were in a university library shouting about why the students studying didn't care about black lives or something.

Joe Rogan is a bluepill and 'cuck' is the most overused, stale and unfunny meme on Sup Forums anyway

I'm not surprised motherfuckers!!

youtube.com/watch?v=KFhSKp-RQ20

shut your whore mouth

cuck is brilliant

Only cucks hate the cuck meme.
vice.com/en_ca/read/actual-cuckolds-are-pissed-off-at-the-far-right-using-cuck-as-an-insult
Stop posting on Sup Forums while Jamal is ravishing your wife.

>Halfway through the video they start warming up to it after just saying it won't catch on

Rogan thinks people are born gay