“The team threw a Hail Mary to George...

>“The team threw a Hail Mary to George, saying the game would have more credibility if the apprentice had a ‘Darth’ title,” a Force Unleashed team member says. Lucas agreed that this situation made sense for Sith royalty, and offered up two Darth titles for the team to choose from. “He threw out ‘Darth Icky’ and ‘Darth Insanius.’ There was a pregnant pause in the room after that. People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’ but it never comes, and he just moved on to another point.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vqZJVNVmpbk
youtube.com/watch?v=BX7tleH0Q9M
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I wonder if there are people that don't realize that George was having a laugh.

youtube.com/watch?v=vqZJVNVmpbk

>Darth Cuckticus
What was Lucas thinking?

so he was having a laugh during the prequels too? because those names aren't any worse than the ones he actually gave to actual characters

>implying the names in the original trilogy were good and not just as silly as later ones

>grown man in his 30s or 40s asks Geroge if his imaginary character, existing in an universe of famus children movies can have a shitty title that George invented by replacing 'k' with 'th' in "dark"
Yeah, he was fucking with them. I'm supprised that he managed to keep a straight face.

No name in the OT is as bad as Darth Plagueis

ow the edge

Savage Opress

Do you know what the Original Trilogy is, m8?

Biggs Darklighter
Luke Skywalker

No, I didn't know what you meant by OT because making up acronyms that already have meaning is fucking retarded.

Regardless "Darth Plagueis" was not from the original trilogy ya gooba.

Read the post I replied to, read my post, then go into a deep state of meditation and rethink your life.

>People waiting for George to say ‘just kidding,’
That would ruin a joke though.

youtube.com/watch?v=BX7tleH0Q9M

Bet they were all Redditors that add /s to their posts.

What if he thought they didn't deserve a "Darth" so he gave they retarded names he thought they wouldn't want to use?

Hahahaha I love George

>Darth Plagueis
>bad
I just don't understand PT haters.

>Not calling lucas out by actually running with the name

>we will never get carrie fighting a lightsaber duel

It seems kind of odd that George somehow is the only person who can bestow a Darth title. They can't just make one, they have to actually have George come up with one for them?

all the names in SW after the OT are shit