I'm curious about what kind of place people around the world sleeps his ass in, please post your bedroom

I'm curious about what kind of place people around the world sleeps his ass in, please post your bedroom.
Here's a 3rd world bedroom looks like

>hard floor
>moldy looking wall near the bottom

Also why is your bed is just a sheet on a table

I rented this house and it's cheap so beggars can't be choosers I guess
It's a bed frame filled with cotton mattress so it's not your usual spring bed
Now why YOU don't post your bedroom user?

Buying a memory foam mattress was the best investment I made.

I don't have a bedroom, I sleep on the floor in a corner of my mom's 1br apartment living room.

;__; I will pray for you user

My room is kinda confy but i dont want people to bully me and say its gay

I haven't seen it but I will tell you right now, it is probably gay so mind as well post it.

it's so gay that you didn't even post a picture even though you think it's comfy

On the right I have two bookshelves and a desk.

It's okay user, we won't bully you for hanging a soviet flag in your room :)

you're a small guy

Cute bed user

No, I think I'm 1.70m or 75

I don't like that blanket but I didn't have a choice, mine's dirty.

virgin af

>prayer mat

Sup Forums is HARAM gtfo!

I just have lots of posters on my wall and virgin relics and such. I dont want people to analyse it and tell me i have shit taste. Also its proper messy right now

I have a girlfriend and I lost my virginity 6 years ago with my first gf.
Post it and deal with it.

(・o・)

Your room sounds very anime-desu or very comic-book-desu. I am intrigued, post it at once

Here's my bed in me and my friends dorm (I'm residence life, life for free) and my bed

Why does the Japanese man sleep on floor?

Pl- pls no bully

This is where i sleep

Ill post a pic of the other corner in a second. Its where i collect lots of virgin relics and such

Fucking hell you started this shit, mind as well finish it you stupid cunt. Grow a spine at least once in your life. You think im going to go to an emu militarize zone just to laugh at your stupid shit in your room?

>hikikomori

I have a couple of obscure comic book things but its mostly video gaymes

That's a small guy too

WOULD BE comfy if you just cleaned your shit up user

I am a blizz drone pls no bully

>sleeper on the floor

?
idk

Comfy desu

That is fucking it? I was expecting dragon dildos, gay anime posters, body pillows, weeb toy collections.

What a god dam disappointment you australians are.

Where are the comics?
Shut up kimchi nigger.

From one virgin to another, your room is cool as fuck user, very comfy :-DD

I mean i have some anime blu rays and stuff but its mostly just video game and music stuff which is usually considered pretty trash tier by Sup Forums standards. Im scared to ever bring a girl over because they might laugh at me

布団wwwwwww
ま、俺もだけど

comfy now? pic related my roommate

>I have a girlfriend and I lost my virginity 6 years ago with my first gf.
I always wonder how that works when you are out of school but still live with your parents and bring a girl home. Do your parents pretend not to notice her? Do you introduce each new girl to them?

nice adiletten

Theres 2 framed on the wall and i have a big action figure thing and an unframed print which im too lazy to frame. Theyre all vaughn bode stuff whos the only comic guy i really care about even though he was a degenerate tranny.

Thank you. Makes m feel a bit better about it (:

My old fat roomate had worst trash than you do and he had 3 girlfriends (two where okay, third one was a qt) throughout my stay with him. But then again he was one charming motherfucker.

These are the framed comics next to my nigger music poster

Get a haircut. Also you probably wear those hipster tight pants like all germans so you specially look like a faggot with that hair.

Theyre kinda shit tier desu. My friend has a pair that have lots of little spike things on them i want to get a pair of. My ones always slide off

VERY COMFY

>nice adiletten
Typical german.

He sounds like a chat tbqh

The faggot boy toy really adds to the decor of the room.

He was a bigger weeb than I was. Said some cringy internet meme constantly around me and sometimes with girls but the guy knew how to get them to laugh and talk to him.

>tfw want to post my room but i feel obnoxious because my room has it's own bathroom

Thats chad for you

I took that picture on the same day I went to the barber shop to compare with after it was cut. I might look like a faggot but at least I don't look like a slavic thug that will pull a knife like I do when I have short hair.

I dunno, I never thought of him as a chad. The guy was overweight and love to talk about video games/internet meme videos. He just didn't gave a fuck I guess.

I have Terror Inc. #1 and I want to frame it. I wish I could have a collection of comic books, but I spend my money traveling, in concerts or CDs. I'm also a CD junkie.

That is a haircut? How much did you pay for it?

Having confidence in yourself and being able to talk about what you like in public, around girls especially, sounds pretty chad to me ngl. The complete opposite of me, im a scared little mouse and i view all of my hobbies and things i like as either trash or degenerate

He's a virgin autist just like us
we REEEEEEE in the room most days
Yes indeed. Here's the desktop pic.

Have you entertained painting a wall or two in a warmer tone or arent you allowed to as a rentee?

Only pic I have is from a few years ago. Can't be bothered to take a new one.

It was weird but when i went to germany a few months ago, majority of germans look exactly like you. Just hipster clothes all over the place, even old people. I think i was the only guy who had fairly lose jeans.

Also notice a lot of teenagers dressing up in 90's style. Found it weird.

Nice theres lots of cool obscure bode stuff i wanna get too but i try and save money

Pic of my record collection if anyone is interested.

>>>Bernie
kys

>those windows
unf

It's old nigger, he wasn't a bad guy
Here's my mousepad ... is it kawaii?

Get a maga sticker and put it over the bernie one

I like it

nah it nostalgic I'm okay, but I do I have some other quality stickers, some temple Japan stickers when when I went to Nippon, and a anime ass

Cute kitty

I got the same one from my headphones :D

It always makes me curious why people put random chairs right next to their beds. Do you not have anything better to do with that space or does sleeping tire you so much you have to sit down once you wake up?

I-is that from Mighty Max?

Hey Arnold

what do you write you fucking faggot

Fuck, I should really clean my room once.
Currently too much of a mess

nice fridge, you seem like a cool guy and not a super virgin. do you happen to play titialfall or EA games? my name is UmaDelicia on there. Here's a pic of my laptop, got some cool stickers on there from my local pipe shop. 3 for a dollar. anything good in the fridge?

Banos one

what a nice place to play video gaems

It's comfy in winter.

Morning, nerds

is that pillow wearing a shirt