Do you tip White waiters, Sup Forums?

Do you tip White waiters, Sup Forums?

>tipping

*tips*

I don't tip any waiters

>implying niggers ever tip anyway

Its like niggers dont know poor whites are a majority in America and exist as well.

This guy gets it

>spot the negro

But does xhe tip Asian waiters?

I ONLY tip white waiters.

>get a POC waiter
>leaves

I will tip Asian waiters as well.

I consider Asians honorary white people

My state is pretty fucked.

>tip waiter
>they get your tip, but it is cut from their pay (minimum wage) and not taxed allowing employers to get away with paying 4-5 bucks an hour at pay day

>don't tip waiter
>management wants them fired because they have to pay minimum wage

I tip because I'm not a dick, but its still kind of shitty knowing that I'm really helping the owners more than anything.

>white people are too used to being given things for free

As someone who works at a high class restaurant you should know there is such high level of discrimination when it comes to hiring waiters. For example, they would only hire the white pretty ones, and most of the time exclude poc from being hired due to their race. I think it's time to show some change in the workplace where racism is prevalent but not covered.

t. Chang Rodriguez

kek
this

a leaf

I tip in my state because waiters and waitresses make less then minimum wage an hour.

>some nigger doesnt tip

well im just shocked.

PoC never tip anyone.
A waiters skin tone isn't relative. They just don't tip. Glad you shared this OP. I'll do my best to even the score and stop tipping PoC at all.
t five years a food slave

That's funny, black people typically don't tip... Any one at all.

Before you get your jimmies in a bunch, that's a satirical post.

Someone posts that on the racists doxing website.

Well population based is a bit skewed, you should categorize it by percentage of a population.

Not the pure headcount, that's the argument feminists use for the wage gap.

>paying a person 15-20 dollars and hour untaxed for no more than ordering/carrying food
>helping the owner

Damn, we got tricked!

>#racism
well at least they're open about it

>implying

They know they don't, now they are just looking for excuses not to.

I don't tip waiters at all they don't do anything worth tipping.

>Writer doesn't tip white waiters
>Tumblr writer is named Tawnesha Washington
>Niggers never fucking tip confirmed

>whites never talk about white supremacy
>everyone talks about hating whites

stop giving these cunts attention OP

probably a nigger and they never tip anybody anyways. Nobody ever wants to serve them because they are the cheapest fucks you will have that day.

I stopped tipping anyone unless they really bust their ass and do more than just their fucking job.

That's okay, because I don't tip black delivery drivers or waiters.

Because when I was a waiter and delivery driver they NEVER tipped

How do you tip with a EBT check?

Kike

I remember when I was a child and forced myself to believe my own lies so that I would be more convincing when I lied.

Said the nigger who has never seen fight club

Wow, its black people and not whites that are the ones who are legitimately racist, who knew

what a elaborate nigger ruse
truly impressed

jews beware, the victimhood complex is slowly reaching your records

I only tip if they can speak English fluently or are hot women.

Poe's Law

nah m8 cunts need to work for a living instead of asking for handouts

If you imagine a tip is being given something for fee with no effort you are a delusional cunt.

And I do say cunt, because only a woman could imagine serving her ass with a smile while pretending she's not an ugly beast who should't be eating anything outside of Jenny Craig/Nutri-System could be anything other than WORK.

Seriously this.

Thus is why restaurants in new orleans close for essence festival, why businesses close for black biker week, and why whole police forces are dispatched when the slightest rumor of a nigger block party comes up. They can't be civilized. They don't know how.

>Whitey ate faster than we
>Whitey waiter be raciss yo
>#blacklivesmatter

I hate this world.

Honestly, in a wold of pro black affirmative action and propaganda I wont trip a black waiter any more than 5%

They dont care about me why would i care about them?