What are some Sup Forums approved animemated comedy's? American Dad is the only one I've found properly funny so far

What are some Sup Forums approved animemated comedy's? American Dad is the only one I've found properly funny so far

Try Archer

Home Movies

KING
OF
THE
HILL

the first few seasons are really good, but it starts to drop off, its still miles ahead of family guy though, king of the hill(all of it), first 8 or 9 seasons of simpsons, first 5 of Archer, the Brak show

Venture bros

Everything written by that Mcfarlane retard is nothing but references instead of jokes. Stop trying to force your bullshit in here, child.

mcfarlane doesnt write American Dad retard, one of the reasons its better

AMerican dad is so fuckin crap, i dont know how a shit-hole like Sup Forums can like it and chat shit about family guy that is the same thing

what are the essential seasons?

>Being this mad someone likes a show you dont and you call them a child

>Ahead of king of the hill (all of it)
Turbo pleb detected. King of the hill is animated kino

>the first few seasons are really good, but it starts to drop off, its still miles ahead of family guy though; king of the hill(all of it), first 8 or 9 seasons of simpsons, first 5 of Archer, the Brak show

not how I intended it to be read, i was saying King of the Hill is good(all of it)

>the first few seasons are really good

First person I ever seen say this.
It's commonly thought the first few seasons are shit and it gets bette after awhile

>King of the Hill
>pre-zombie Simpsons
>F is for Family
>seasons 1-3 of Archer
>Bojack Horseman
Southpark is also decent, but there is little consensus on Sup Forums when it was decent and if it still is.

That Bill Burr one is pretty good
Also Clerks animated series.
Both only have six episodes

first half of the first season is a little rough, but the early seasons are the best imo, maintains pretty high quality until 6 or 7 (I can't remember which). after that there are good episodes but not good seasons

Bojack Horseman
Rick and Morty
Metalocalypse

F is for Family is terrific but very short

I Imagine Sup Forums-core to be something like

Archer
Early to Mid South Parks
Early Simpsons
American Dad
Beavis & Butthead
Daria

this 100x