Does anyone else pretend they are left wing they talk to girls...

Does anyone else pretend they are left wing they talk to girls? I've scared so many girls away because of actually speaking my mind on politics that it's just not worth it anymore.

No. I just don't talk about politics or just say "yeah". Realistically this allows me to quickly decide whether or not a girl is worth pursuing. A relationship with a girl who has polar opposite views won't last so not worth the effort to bother deceiving her.

No. Back when I was in high school, I was an open Nazi. I literally told my entire class and our philosophy teacher that I support Hitler and no one cared. It didn't stop me from getting a gf.

>not subtling redpilling them slowly over time
you dont flash fry that shit son, you bring it up nice n slow til they dont even know they boilin

If she is spouting off Occupy Democrat memes and refuses to budge, she ain't worth it

damn. can't imagine this happening in America

Heh, talking to girls who aren't at the cash register or being paid by me in any way? I am true Alpha, I speak my mind

Start left, then, insidiously go right they love that shit. Remember to put your thumb in the ass while you do it.

such is life in Serbia

Any tips on doing this? I've been on Sup Forums and related media so long I've forgotten entirely how to appeal to lefties

jelly

>I've forgotten entirely how to appeal to lefties
Be emotional and illogical. Lefties love fallacies and buzzwords.

Women don't care that much about politics.

When they say something like 'OMG Trump is so racist' just say 'Yeah lol'

>Remember to put your thumb in the ass while you do it.

Fucking Canada.

>lets make it OK to push lefty bullshit because we're just pretending, lol right

pushing the lefts ideology is still left wing

>dat edge tho
You sure you're not still in high school?

Finished it last year. I am currently studying law. We had a lesson where we discussed Nietzsche and our teacher was talking about how his ideas influenced Nazism. Some of my friends then openly asked if I knew anything about him since I am a Nazi and I ended up admitting it in front of everyone and the teacher. After that, every time I came to school one of my friends would greet me with "Heil Hitler" and I'd respond with "Sieg Heil". It was pretty nice.

In cancun Mexico, I met these young German girls, and when they started talking about European politics I became a refugees welcome type of guy. I did that because, women can't give real conversations because they don't like to be disagreed with. I did get her back to the Hotel room though. That pussy was cash yo.

I don't talk politics with qts, least if I don't know them well enough.
I tend to keep my power level down,

Dude all you have to do is be alpha as fuck and not give a shit what they think. dumb sluts love a bad boy that doesnt give a fuck, and spit on her face and call her a slut while youre at it, women love that shit.

I actually had a chat about the holocaust with my teacher in freshman year. I told him that the estimated numbers for the holocaust were way too high, and then later on he asked me if I admired Hitler. I straight up told him yes.

The difference is I've still never had a gf although there was a couple of girls that did like me.

the older you get. the more right wing people (including women) get, just take your time.

not really and if i think it'd be a problem i just don't mention it

>caving in to womens demands

You virgins do realize that this just makes you look unnatractive right? Grow a fucking spine. Women are supposed to submit to your politics, not the other way around.

This.

When you agree with a woman she just feels empowered. If you disagree with them they get scared and become completely submissive with you.

False: I was right-wing by education, moved to non-authoritarian communism by experience.

any woman who knows anything about politics is guaranteed to be an unattractive whore

I openly say whatever my opinion is, but I've crafted a persona where everyone expects it.

>tehe you're so right wing user
>I know you're just trolling us
>Yeah I guess the refugee issue is more complicated than I thought

I guess being attractive helps.

nope.
i'm good looking though, i can basically say anything short of race war now gas the kikes and they are receptive to it.

this, op if a full blown cum gargling ultra faggot

i am a complete dick who does and says whatever he wants. have 3 fwb. stop being a turd.

women want one thing. one thing only.
to submit and be truly fucked and used.

No, I don't. My girlfriend feels the same way about Muslim homophobes and BLM rioters as I do.

Just dont talk politics with women. They generally dont care about them and tend to misinterpret basic right wing ideas, associating common sense with racism.

If you are looking for a partner it applies the same way. You need to be mature and smart enough so the fact that both members of the relationship have different politic ideologies does not affect your romantic interactions.

If you are really smart you can give her the red pill and turn her views to ones similar to yours.

TL;DR: Women are stupid, just let them do the talking man.

>Pic related, the ass of my beautiful white girlfriend.

Bump

Sounds autistic

my gf is more racist than me, she constantly tells me blacks are fucking animal and chinks are scum. Shes asian btw, i like to stir her up an pretend to sympathize with them to make her hate them more. Works like a charm :^)

haha, edgy as ever.
you'll grow out of it eventually

>because of actually speaking my mind on politics that it's just not worth it anymore.

I feel the same way senpai, coming out and saying you like trump where I live is like shouting "NIGGER" loudly at some passing by blacks

It's Social suicide coming out as anything other then liberal where I live basically

Let her go, Pedro.

The wall just got 10ft higher and she needs to be on the otherside of it making white babies.

Poor thing is probably afraid that the cartel is gonna rape her.

>Implying politics aren't one of my favorite things to talk, and learn about.
Wtf is this board for, then?
>inb4: dank memes and kek worshiping

I openly read Mein Kampf and people only gave me a little bit of shit for it

>This is me right now
My history teacher is based we always do a Heil whenever we meet. He's on boat with a lot of the stuff about Hitler.

>Inb4 underage

It makes me sad. If they had their way, qt girls would be extinct in a few generations

I don't know if it's like it everywhere else, but anyone not being a left-winger here is generally ostracized.

Just don't talk about politics. If you like them and it keeps coming up then just gradually drop in small red pills from time to time. I managed to convince a girl I was with for a few months of a number of red pill positions, just don't be direct and blunt in your approach otherwise you will fail. (N.B. bong on holiday not a nippanon)

>people not confident enough of their politcal views to openly express them

and this is why degeneracy killed the west

>Tattoos
DROPPED.

Nunca

I really have to disagree. There are alot of them that follow current year type opinions because it's the moral compass of the age. Same with alot of males though.

sounds like high school

maybe you two should stop viewing everything through your own retarded worldview

No, being liberal makes it harder to get girls.

All guys are """liberal""" now, or pretend to be to simply get girls. I've had multiple experiences where a girl likes me simply because I'm not a generic dude who hates Trump.

tattoos are the mark of a coal burner

uhhhh no

It matters what type of tattoos they have

>Nazi Tattoos
>Coalburner

In any other case is agree.

It's acceptable in the US because you could just be curious about the ideas. Reading Mein Kampf does not automatically make you a Nazi.

I'd*

You guys are so edgy you should have gay Nazi sex

Na I talk my mind, but thankfully im an alpha so they dont care about my politics.

If you fuck a moron wear a condom or else you make more.

Marry me, you tatted up whore.

Leftists believe in some legitimately evil things. Why would you want to attract them or keep them around? Ideology matters so the sooner those people are out of your life the better, unless you are one of them. If so then enjoy enjoy having premarital sex and knocking her up, and later getting divorced.

Did this with my mexican ex gf.
>Exposed adoration for trump
>met with continual "he's a racist" bs
>still manage to stay with her after showing her how wrong she was
>she shows me part of her family that is illegal
>joke about reporting all of them and how they'd be deported
>mexichimps out
>blocks me on everything
Seriously considering making a tip now, just because of how butthurt she was.
Makes me actually consider just how many mexicans despise trump because they know they have illegal family/friends...

fpbp.

You should do it user, it's practically your duty.

You can usually weed out the ultra SJW's by the way they look and act, dont approach those

The average couldn't care less because they don't follow current events are therefore not opinionated enough to form a strong political stance on anything.

Don't have a strong political stance when you meet new girls, it just makes you look like a autist. You can slowly corrupt their mind once you start dating.

Do it

Yeppers

>Don't have a strong political stance when you meet new girls,
what? its the opposite, they like people who have strong ideas, if you can actually back up your points

No, I just say "I don't discuss that with people I don't know." Any girl I would actually date repeatedly I would make damn sure wouldn't be the kind of girl who'd get pissed at my politics. Saying "I don't discuss that" has never caused anything negative to happen to me, if anything it just adds some mystery. There is nothing more pathetic than selling out your values to try and get laid, you faggot.

It's true though. Drives them bonkers while you fuck em doggy style

Do it, teach her that this shit can and will affect her and isn't empty bullshit spewed by the media.
She was degenerate in the first place and is choosing to remain that way

Do girls in college always bring up politics? I feel like you have to lie to fuck one of them, and then you run the risk of catching a rape case

Of course not. But in my field the girls are mostly Asian so they generally align conservative.