Could you handle being all by yourself for a WHOLE YEAR Sup Forums?

Could you handle being all by yourself for a WHOLE YEAR Sup Forums?

Easy. I go to sleep every night thinking about being the last man alive in the world.

I couldn't last a week, especially when i know there is a way to stop beeing alone

I've been alone for 5 years. I have minimal contact with a parent who hates me, but that's even worse than no contact.

Depends on the amenities 100%

Just got done doing that lol

YES.

maybe this is why i thought this character was irredeemable. alone for 1 year? try 24 years, motherfucker

but he was handsome, user
that is the real tragedy

robots can rot in hell for all eternity as far as anyone cares

>Could you handle being all by yourself for a WHOLE YEAR Sup Forums?
gtfo normal fag

>all these comments like 'lmao I am alone for 30 years gg ez"

He was alone alone. No internet, no people around, no news, no neighbors, no strangers. You dimwits are talking to people right now via text. And you know for a fact you are talking to real people, share your opinion and listen to new stuff. That's different from being the last man in the world.

Actually everyone on Sup Forums is just a figment of my imagination. A bunch of straw men for me to do battle with. No one here exists except for me. Not even you. I just made that post so I could respond to it just now.

You already forgot you made this post in reply, didn't you, fuckstick? Yeah that's right, fuckstick the same thing that guy called you back in 2008. It thoroughly confused you, remember? It didn't. You are me and I am you. That was a made up memory that you don't actually have.

I created you so I could defeat you. Truly I am alone.

>
>Actually everyone on Sup Forums is just a figment of my imagination. A bunch of straw men for me to do battle with. No one here exists except for me. Not even you. I just made that post so I could respond to it just now.
>You already forgot you made this post in reply, didn't you, fuckstick? Yeah that's right, fuckstick the same thing that guy called you back in 2008. It thoroughly confused you, remember? It didn't. You are me and I am you. That was a made up memory that you don't actually have.
>I created you so I could defeat you. Truly I am alone.

You will be broken...

I promise.

The bartender was practically human, it was only when the ship began to seriously deteriorate that he started to seem robotic. Pratt just wanted a girl to fug.

If I were in his shoes I would have spent a lot of time in the spacesuit just watching the cosmos fly by. A year would have been nothing.

Done it before, will probably do it again.

dumb pussy ass normies

>I would have spent a lot of time in the spacesuit just watching the cosmos fly by
Yeah BITCH! Stars are FUCKING AWESOME!

That one's easy. Without perception and conciousnes the world can't exist for an individual that's true from your side. There still can be other individuals which can see the world just like you. One thing is true though, the world and everything unreachable for their inhabitants will die when you make your last step.

Do I have anything to do? Books, movies, video games?

Alone with no entertainment for a year would probably make me slightly crazy

15 years and counting

WOAH a whole year of living exactly the way I've lived for a decade now?

>everything unreachable
everything in existance

easily

send me off to mars

He was trapped and was going to die of old age alone, it's not the same as being a neet for a year.

>could have an entire harem of women
>only wake up 1
What a cuck

as long as i have internet sure

It depends. Can I shitpost on a Nepalese mountain climbing forum, or am I truly isolated? If the latter I'd probably go insane.

I would probably just kill myself. It would be really boring. I'm pretty antisocial but I'd need at least some social contact. At first I would probably be all excited and go into do whatever the hell I want more and then slowly get depressed and go insane. Then kill myself. Hopefully don't go insane enough that I crash the ship or sabotage the other people and kill them.

he wasn't alone. he had the bartender robot with him.

>Could you handle being all by yourself for a WHOLE YEAR

I'm doing it for 25 years now

i would learn to operate the cryogenic pods that are still functioning and just fuck whoever i want and then put them to sleep again

Yeah, people seem to not understand that part.
I don't think I would wake someone up though and condemn them to my fate. I'd just kill myself.

Fuck no, i'd go fucking bonkers and wake up every passenger I could in like 3 months

They would kill you once they found out, if you never tell them the guilt would consume you

true, but hopefully i'd be too insane to care