What exactly did she do wrong to make everyone hate her??

What exactly did she do wrong to make everyone hate her??

Fucked Ted and gave all of Walt's money to Ted.

Oh yeah and she's a bitch.

Making the situation worse with every decision

Skyler's character is so awful that it ruined the show.
I literally cannot commit to watching Breaking Bad a second time because Skyler makes the time doing so not worth it.

Jesse's actor too, but that's a distant second reason.

She married a drug dealer and gave birth to a retarded son. Her choices in life are idiotic.

This, plus she has a very grating and irritating personality. Even if she was a complete innocent, her mannerisms and character would piss me off.

>retarded son
Is this one of those legendary Sup Forums "maymays" I've been hearing about?

XBAHCKS

Are you trying to defend retardation?

It's just palsy, doesn't actually affect IQ.

As seasons went on she cooked less and less breakfast. By the end it was like Walt was cooking it all by himself.

If it didn't affect IQ, your GF would never be going out with you though.

t. retard

you see that scowl? that doesnt help

also
>the quicken

overbearing bitch

complaining and low energy

She acted like a hysterical cunt more and more as time goes on. Then vinny was like "everyone who hates skylar is a woman hater!" Instead of realizing that it was her poorly written character with turbo bitch tendencies that made everyone hate her. Lydia was a backstabbing bitch but she was at least appreciable as a character. So was Isaac Schroeder's wife Marie. Skyler was just awful. No redeeming qualities whatsoever.

......damn.....

AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?
AM I UNDER ARREST?

She was always a cunt and looked like a tranny in the final season. Fucking disgusting.

90's born nigger shut the fuck up.

Lydia was at least consistent so she was fine. Skyler vacillates rapidly from being totally on board with Walt to wanting to kill him every other episode. She's completely illogical and almost never makes sense.

I always thought she was written well until you told me Vinny meant her to be likable.

Nothing. She's just a woman who didn't wouldn't stand by quietly while her idiot husband ruined everyone's life.

People are so used to wives in these kind of shows being complicit that they decided to hate her.

>On a Native American smoke signal gathering where most of the chiefs are under 26
>Using "You were born in the 90s LMAO" as an insult
Okay gramps

Her personality is pretty annoying. She can't give Walt a break (bear in mind this is before she knew Walt was a drug dealer - early season 2) despite him having to support her, their son and pay for medication. She wallows in self pity, starts smoking when pregnant because "of the pressure". While it is true that her world is falling apart, she has no excuse taking it out on Walt (because her world is falling apart because of him actually dying) and their unborn daughter). Also her actions towards her sister just make her seem like an insufferable bitch who has to make everything about her. Oh and the way she acted and played the victim when she willingly went along with Walt was pretty annoying. Interactions with Walt's family serve as filler for the intense exciting stuff, and by far interactions with her were the most boring (interactions with Hank being the most entertaining imo) so she was "breaking up the fun".
While true that retarded is in reference to mental abilities, it is still used colloquially for all handicapped people.

She's on opportunist is the problem. She tries to act high and moral when Walt is having issues yet when she needs him and he's doing well she has no problem coming back to him and pretending she cares about him.

>While true that retarded is in reference to mental abilities, it is still used colloquially for all handicapped people.
Don't forget OP

>Okay gramps
Just more stupidity from the most faggoty retarded group of people to ever exist. You shit up everything you touch.

Tell me how you really feel.

I still don't see what Skyler did wrong.

>it is still used colloquially for all handicapped people.
like that retard stephen hawking

Read the thread then.

It has to do with unjust of the word "retarded" and "faggoty retarded" 90's kids from what i gather.

Excuse me?

That's because you're a wilfully ignorant cuck.

Literally nothing. People just hate her because she's a woman when in fact she's the most rational person in the show.

No don't worry, its fine.

>most rational
>cheats on her husband then gives all of their money away to the guy she cheated with

justify giving walts money away to the guy she was fucking

We all felt the same way.

You're also very submissive to women and still live at home, fucking pathetic.

Glad to know that about "me", now what else can you say about "me"

kill yourself

People were hating on the character far before that, why?

Answer the fucking question.

I'm OP not that guy, no need to get angry or use profanity.

kill yourself reddit

Yea, wouldn't want Sup Forums to become uncivilized like the rest of the internet.

Please don't say things like that in my thread.

Kill yourself faggot

If I have to I'll report you to the moderators.

Hey yall retards remember that her husband was COOKING METH AND KILLING PEOPLE, RIGHT??

Yeah she was a buzzkill but somebody had to do damage control for their family. If she didn't hook Ted up with the money then the Whites would have gotten audited or something, but there was a reason

that's the point for their relationship in this show, both of them lie and deceive each other trying to do what's best for the family

they're both shitty people and they deserved each other

Her solution to every problem was to throw a retarded tantrum rather than do anything that would've been remotely helpful.

I can't tell if the writers deliberately made her awful, so Walt would seem more sympathetic or if they were just incompetent hacks.

Was concerned about the wellbeing of her kids and herself after learning that her husband was a drug kingpin.

What a fucking bitch.

do your best faggot, maybe you'd be more at home on reddit?

That's it.

>was to throw a retarded
Didn't we already agree that the word retarded should only be used for mentally retarded people and OP?

This thread is one step forward and two steps back, God.

Yeah cheating on your dying husband is definitely the best thing you can do for a family.

It was obvious from when she was jerking walt off on his birthday that she was a cunt

>Didn't we

Go back to Tumblr Nigger

She's human garbage that smoked while pregnant.

Dying?? Walter got his cancer cut out in Season 2, Skylar & Ted were Season 3.

She fucked Ted AFTER all the shit with the second cell phone and finding out he's a cook. Yeah she's a cunt for cheating but it's not like she's evil or anything

The Breaking Bad audience is entirely made up of underage Sup Forumsedditors so of course they're going to sperg whenever someone goes against heh le nothin personel science man, especially if it's a woman

Isn't that the guy who killed his imaginary friend?

I seen other people jerk of Walt too, it always the same, and none of them were as shit as Skyler.

eat shit you fucking cuck

lmao ur gay as fuck dude

Fuck off 00skid, you're what's ruining this board and what's ruining this country.

This thread really has it all. I'm in awe.

>Fuck off 00skid
90's born faggots are the worst people to ever exist.

We're the future, youngfags and oldfags need to get out, this is our website.

>We're the future
You're nothing user. People shit on the boomers but you guys are the most brainwashed pathetic group ever. If you're remembered at all it will be for your misguided progressiveness.

if youre hating on characters because of making stupid decisions then you must HATE Walter White

I do, you're supposed to.

are you a reddit fag or imdb fag?

>I do, you're supposed to.

are you a retard or a mongoloid?

This thread is garbage, you are garbage. fuck yourself.

I watched the show to see Walter make meth and worm his way to the top of a criminal enterprise as he gradually sells his soul. Skylar scenes make that come to a screeching halt as she (understandably) yells at him and he makes up some half-asses lie.

Also her actress must be a ginormous cunt if she didn't think about this first and instead blames misogynistic men who don't like women in television or film, even though women have been in movies for over a century.

I dislike a shrill, annoying, grating, irrational character so I must be sexist.

Hell, half of the story is how much Walt's life sucks and it's why he's drawn to the life of crime. I figured writing his wife as annoying AF was part of it.

I can't even disagree with her in most cases, Walt did terrible things that only hurt and jeopardized the family. It's just how she approaches it and everything else that's terrible and irritating.

>Also her actress must be a ginormous cunt if she didn't think about this first and instead blames misogynistic men who don't like women in television or film
She was just spouting the current narrative that 90's born faggots are so eager to gobble up. No wonder so many of them want to become women.

cry harder, faggot

>your misguided progressivenes
Not even most people born during that decade, the nicest thing I can tell you is that you're an idiot with serious critical thinking problems.

Didn't support husband. Would call the cops on her own family. Seriously what a psycho bitch.

>Not even most people born during that decade
most people under 28 are terrified of appearing racist or sexist

This. Walt a gud boy, he dindu nuffin.

If you're married to someone why would you put them in a situation where they could be put in prison for 20 years? Unless she wanted a divorce in which case typical women amirite

most people over 28 are terrified of appearing racist or sexist, Vince Gilligan is 50, he was born in the 60s.

All you need to do is open your eyes, constant talk of boypussy, femine penis. People transitioning at alarming rates. Supporting feminism while also being in favour of mass Muslim immigration. their progressiveness doesn't make any sense, all that matters is that they appear progressive

People in the entertainment industry don't represent your average joe.

t. disillusion shut in
Visit your local college if you want to know more.

>Visit your local college
The place famous for being filled with lefty fuckwits? Why would I do that?

Didn't she try to get a divorce but he refused or something like that? It's been a long time since I've watched it all the way through.

I know this sounds crazy, but here me out: maybe a lot of people genuinely believe discrimination and bigotry are immoral? just spitballin' here

She was a terrible wife long before he started selling drugs.

In some cases it is justified. I think generally people should be judged on an individual basis but this anything goes attitude because they're scared of even being accused is fucking retarded.