We will definitely call you back by the end of the weeks. Rest assured you will hear back from us...

>We will definitely call you back by the end of the weeks. Rest assured you will hear back from us, we will definitely update you on how your job interview went.

delete this

What job?

Why is it accepted to lie on job interviews for the sake of being polite?

I've heard this more than 15 times this year alone...

they shouldn't, lots of places say something like 'due to the large number of applicants we will only contact you if you are successful'

Also, if you didn't get the job, it is actually OK to send a polite e-mail asking what you could have done better, how you can improve etc.

>applying for jobs well above your skill level

Should be punishable by law desu

Human Resources was a mistake

>making retarded assumptions

gonna pray for you tonight user, hope it works well for you. god has a plan.

Respectfully thank them for the interview and ask them how you could improve.

I said that once and they told me not to waste their time in the future

Wow, rude. What kind of a job it was?

Claims agent for insurance company

Ah, the blue collar loan sharks.

Canadians really are more high-strung than Americans

If they hire you, they hire you right away. When I came on job interview I just straight up told everything from the top of my head and manager liked me, so I got hired instantly.

That doesn't sound like a lot of fun.

neither is NEETdom, Aleksandr

Oh, I know that.

Yeah it didn't seem great, especially since reviews say this company pays the least competitive of them all. But I think it'd have looked good on my resume still.

What kind of education do you have?

>What kind of education do you have?

How old are you?

sounds like Canada!

22 in a month

Well, you're quite young. Why don't you go to get some education? It's not like it helped to me, but maybe I'm just a failure.

22 in Canada years is like 45 in America years.

I might soon senpai. Just need a job until then.

>we regret to inform you that your application was unsuccessful and we will instead be hiring Chad who is vastly over qualified for this entry level position but applied anyway

We had some dumb ass Stacy get hired at the shitty fast food joint I work at. She had this Chad of a boyfriend who bought her a fucking GTR. She'd pull up to a minimum wage job in a fucking GTR she got for free. We ended up firing her because she was a completely irredeemable moron who could not do her job right, not that she probably cares when she has a rich BF to dote on her.

Anyway you probably lost your job to someone like her.

>it is our regret that we must inform you that you did not qualify for the "teamwork" spirit required for this internship.