Do you think over last 48 hrs or so he visited Sup Forums?

Do you think over last 48 hrs or so he visited Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg
youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM
vocativ.com/239143/donald-trump-embraces-his-Sup
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

He is always with us.

old people don't know how to use the internet

Corey probably visited though

Well he is a pedo like most of you guys so yes.

The bell is tolling soon for Hillary Clinton! Trump 2016! Watch****
m.youtube.com/watch?v=s2h92qYu_sg

Yes, hes probably savvy.

Yes, he probably realizes we're a nightmare for a PR campaign.

Unfortunately Sup Forums exists whether we want it to or not. Its a collective subconscious of reality.
When our reality is stripped to its bones, its left with pol. >Commeraderie, shit talking, humor, and teamwork towards goals.
>what is; the entirety of the human existance.

The bare bones fabric of society wants him as president.

I hope he's proud of himself.

Good job, Donald. The Jew star was genius.

He's probably visited at least once. Staffers 100% gather pro-MAGA stuff from Sup Forums if Twitter fails.

I think Sup Forums is where you end up when you are so jaded that absolutely nothing in life can entertain you anymore. I think that probably someone who has been fantastically rich his whole life could end up here quite easily.

Scavino or Eric might have mentioned this place to him in passing

I'm pretty sure he spends 12 hours a day refreshing twitter

highly doubt he's ever been here or ever will be. But his sons maybe have like you guys suggested. or at least enjoy our humor.

Trump doesn't.
Stephen "Goebbels" Miller definitely does.

video related
youtube.com/watch?v=05LujCtelSM

The editing on the video is pretty shit, mainly during the transition.

The bell should start tolling when Hillary and Warren are hugging and the video should fade to black rather than cut to black before Trump enters

eric. simply eric.

vocativ.com/239143/donald-trump-embraces-his-Sup Forums-fans/

This

At least Eric does. Him and Don Jr have accounts on AR15.com. I Know who at least one of them is there, but won't say other than look at the Golf themed threads.

Eric is my favorite Trump (not including The Don)

hotwheels posted that eric bought several ads in eightchan

why does not he give Sup Forums love as well?

he got redpilled hard by us. he knows the jews are behind everything and soon he will redpill usa to kill all the kikes by telling them to hang them from trees

Is he here right now?

What if you are 'The Dahnohld,' in the words of Bernie?

I mean, a few other famous people have in the past already been confirmed through a number of circumstances and happenings on Sup Forums, Taylor Swift being a good example.

Notch (guy who originally made minecraft) is also said to go here, but there's no real way to confirm it.

>Notch (guy who originally made minecraft) is also said to go here, but there's no real way to confirm it.
he's been on /vg/ and is a massive sjw cuck

you describe us so well leaf.

Not according to the shit he's been saying over the past few months, calling out feminists for their shi, etc.

I doubt a cuck would do that, even if they could.

he's a mgtow

It honestly depends on the region.

I wouldn't blame anyone for refusing to marry if all of their shit could just be taken the moment the wife decides to ride the cock carousel

probably because 8chn is lesser known and if he did it on 4 chan the media would find out and it would be the headline for at least a week
>TRUMP ORGANIZATION PAYS TO ADVERTISE TO WHITE SUPREMACISTS

i think hes given us enough hints, anbody who doesn't think so is a newbie or not a trump supporter 100%

Why wouldn't Notch lurk here? He's an autistic game developer that struck it big by both sheer luck and dedication.

He's a:

>beta
>autist
>geek
>programmer
>manchild
>probably loves anime

Seems like the perfect website for him.

who do you think introduced him to Sup Forums? I doubt he found it on his own (judging by his age). I'd say Eric

Do you really blame him? He has more cash than he knows what to do with and all of a sudden 99% of women are throwing themselves at him because they want some of his shekels. He was a nobody before and was probably invisible to women. I'd pump and dump for the rest of my life if I was him, too.

mfw the entire news cycle of the western world is revolving around a may may