It never ends

Why do SJWs/libs get so upset about the 4th of July?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The same reason puppies pee on floors: it's in their nature.

Best thing to do is let them hang themselves with their own rope. The more the mainstream left is associated with anti-Americanism, the better it will be for the right.

This nation is currently a shit and getting worse and worse for newer and future generations, there's no reason to feel patriotic or proud of anything we do. Also, one of the few things that's great about America is the ability to criticize and lament America.

> The more mainstram left is associated with VIOLENT KIDNAPPERS WHO MAY HAVE SMUGGLED ROCKET-LAUNCHERS INTO THE US

FTFY

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

that was pretty epic no lie

For two reasons. They hate any holiday that has something to do with America or God.

Then they'll highjack faggot parades (along with other flavor of the month causes) to bolster their lack of support.

>MUH SLAVERY

will they ever get over it?

Stop posting this in every thread you faggot

Wouldn't it be funny if one of those authors she quotes sued her for defamation.

>Frederick Douglass, 1852
Kek, one can only hope

>The more the mainstream left is associated with anti-Americanism, the better it will be for the right
exactly. This is the reason why me and other Sup Forumsacks are posing as nogs and spamming #AmericaWasNeverGreat to stir up some shit.
>pic related

They LONG have. It's just they love playing the victim card for whites to cry over.

never, its the only thing theyve ever accomplished

>Then they'll highjack faggot parades
And we can use it to our advantage

I bet the moment a single incline of violence breaks out, they piss themselves running. Worthless punks.

>celebrating freedom and independence in the most jewish owned nation on earth

You worthless fucking cucks cannot be serious I swear to fucking god the altright destroyed ANY chance of the right fixing this fucking mess enjoy your jewish shitskin world of shitting streets and monkey gehttos

Every day that is special to the US, will always be poor nigger day to these people. It doesn't matter how deeply into ancient history the trans-Atlantic slave trade sinks, these whining cunts will never shut up about it.

"Demarcus" is a fake acct. There are parades all summer for BLM to potentially hijack and that would be very damaging to their image, which is already fucked

Saved, thanks for outing yourself.
Going straight to all the leftist rags.
The fucking altright has to die.

>i gota cute outfit

fucking vapid wastes of space

>Saved, thanks for outing yourself.
doesn't matter, i'll just create another. Just parroting what's already there in the BLM movement, knock yourself out.

>mfw demarcus is real and is about to get ganged up on by white SJWs

It's funny how far back in time she has to go to give an example of the "struggles" of being black in America.

Oh that racist a-hole at starbucks gave me decaffeinated coffee instead of normal coffee with half milk. We iz struggling...

"Nigga nigga crackpipe niggga nigga crackpipe" - Ben Garrison, 2016

>tries to steal the stoplight
>stoplight

I think he's actually a nigger

They hate themselves. The real question is how they've developed such severe cases of self-loathing.

>I swear to fucking god the altright destroyed ANY chance of the right fixing this fucking mess
How do you figure? What does any of this have to do with the alt right?

How do we get rid of all these brown skins? Can't we just turn homeland security into a travel agency with 1 way tickets? Sell their houses and cars for cash and then give them a shipping container to take their possessions with.

prove it wasn't just you making that post on a proxy

you can't

How is that a question?

>be black in America
>be propped up in everything you do
>Have zero black role models
>be surrounded by whites who out perform you with little effort
> be outperformed by Mexicans who barely speak English
> be aware that it is your own culture which drags you down.
> be too much of a coward to opt out of nigger culture and be something in your life.

How could you not hate yourself?

The public education system mostly. It's designed to destroy people and then rebuild them for government use.

Have black people tried NOT selling other blacks into slavery, to see if that helps?

>How could you not hate yourself?
Cos we wuz kangzzz

is the stoplight that thing that police helicopters shine on evasive criminals?

they have nothing to be proud of so they get mad when other people are proud of something

>they have nothing to be proud of
think again

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mozart_and_scatology

That's not black skin. That's poop.

we get it, slavery sucked

jesus christ

>This Debbie downer is alone in her apartment at night crying about racism in every day life
>Meanwhile the nigs down the street had the best fireworks this year and were having a good time like everyone else on the street
>I'm a hermit that hardly leaves the house and even I had a good time with all the people around me

I only feel sorry for her, truly wasting her life away.

>triggered
Of course fucking whites flip shit when you fucking steal a stoplight that they pay city taxes for you fucking Gook!

But seriously, nice job at outing yourself/false flag

>BrasilianGold
The irony here is that overwhelming vast majority of African slaves went to Brazil, more than all other countries combined.
Fun Fact: only a tiny fraction (est. 400-450k) of African slaves went to the USA. That's about 4% of the est. 12 million total black Africans deported into slavery.