These FEMA coffins are for US muslims and leftists

These FEMA coffins are for US muslims and leftists

Obama was going to use them for White people and Right Wing Voters, but things have changed

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467690236970.webm
metabunk.org/debunked-fema-coffins-plastic-grave-liners.t904/
youtu.be/kp9L10A-FNg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's a fun way to look at things. Maybe this could come true.

why would we need coffins for vermin like that

Aren't you meant to burn Muslims so they don't go to allah?

What's the most red pilled way to dispose of muslims?

|
|>
|
|

rats spread disease

Its always good to use the enemies weapons against them, like the highly militarized police, for example. Now they can be used on muzzies and their allies. Fuck obama that dirty nigger traitor

hes going to cry his muzzie eyes out

>coffins
>XL for amerifats

eat shit towfiq

Sounds like a job for Willy Pete

Large meat grinder, large enough to process cows so you can throw a couple muslims in at once for varied screams. Mix them with oats and use as slop for pigs. Turn them in to pig shit

>XL coffin
from the look of those measurements, you could fir 3 or 4 normal size adults into 1

And future hate speech laws will target multiculturalists and proponents of immigration?

Did we ever find out what those were actually for? I remember Jesse Ventura finding them on his tv show.

Edgy

I like it

Muslims don't use coffins, dear 'lord of the dinks'

Remember when climate change was supposed to cause a huge increase in hurricanes and hurricane severity? Katrinas on a wide scale devastating coastal cities?

Well, that never happened and they now have all of these coffins sitting around with nothing to do.

You freaking idiots.

They're casket liners. When the bile and acids from your rotting corpse starts eating through the bottom of your casket, these liners prevent your toxic waste from polluting the water table. they only cost $47 to make, but the funeral home charges you and extra $1000 bucks for them. Very lucrative.

But if you're bone-jarring retarded and you really really want to believe there's some kind of conspiracy theory without any facts whatsoever, then join the Republican party and get it over with. They need people like you.

Fuck off vermin

Dam you are borderline retarded and stupid

They are liners. They put that in the ground and then your casket inside the plastic liner.

This is a hoax. The picture is from a company that sells these for use in normal coffin burials. They store them in a big field. There's a snopes article debunking the FEMA hoax.

You are borderline retarded. You are so dumb

Well they're gonna need em eventually at least.

Reminder to live inland and stock up safe zones in prep for the coastal refugee crisis.

This is a partial truth. That is what they're generally used for.

FEMA has lots of them sitting around, but in an age of air travel and infection disease, they'd be a bit negligent if they didn't have at least a small stock of hygienic containers for disease-ridden corpses?

I'm not trusting any of you fucks if there's ever a pandemic.

this guy gets it.

Excellent...

Cut them up and stuff them into a pig tauntaun style, then feed them to other pigs.

Funny how you think Trump will Fema the Mexicans you conspiracy tard.

i.4cdn.org/gif/1467690236970.webm

Leave Ameribro alone he's celebrating today

Hey,

Used to work for a company called Seal-A-Tron in Oregon. This was back in ~2010 or so.

The project didn't go through, but we were working with gov agency (dunno which one) to create a vacuum sealing machine capable of sealing coffins exactly like this - to seal in all death-fluids and the like for easy corpse transportation.

It was kinda silly seeing the autocad drawings pinned up on the walls with a little man inside a box on a conveyor belt about to be sealed up.

I was just a lackey, that's why I don't know too many details. They did tell me that the original plan (before it fell through) was to have at least one of these machines in all counties in the state, more of course in high population areas.

ugh, it was shrink-wrapping, not vacuum sealing

>Fuck off vermin
>Dam you are borderline retarded and stupid
>You are borderline retarded. You are so dumb

Seriously? You can't just admit you are so insanely gullible you fell for a right-wing conservative propaganda ploy and now you're mad at me for red-pilling you with actual facts?

Not brutal, necessary.

>having coffins tapered at the bottom so they are unstable when you stack them and fall over
>american engineering

I WANT TO BELIEVE

Or they're all for the 60 million whites.

Thanks Canadabro, can you gib SVT-40 plz?

>What's the most red pilled way to dispose of muslims?
by starting with the jews first.

What was the purpose of having so many?

Why would they need coffins? Just get a gas chamber and incinerator. Unless they're for the ashes.

Here's The Full story debunking the Plastic coffin hoax first started back in 2008

>metabunk.org/debunked-fema-coffins-plastic-grave-liners.t904/

>an actual cock sucking fag leftist/atheist/sjw
>has yet to KYS
what are you waiting for?

Grossly inefficient. Same reason the Nazis didn't use either and mostly just starved everyone and threw them in a hole.

Why waste both your chemical production AND natural gas?

so that if there was a large scale disaster (Katrina esque) each county would be able to clean up the human corpses for sanitation reasons

yeah I know I have read that - not saying that the exact coffins in pics are the ones for my project, but I did see the plans for this project I'm talking about.

Carbon Monoxide is VERY cheap.

>Mass bombing happens
>9.0 earthquake happens
>US has no way of contains thousands of bodies

>each county would be able to clean up the human corpses for sanitation reasons

if a first world government was caught unable to maintain a sanitary environment, it would be a disgrace and an embarrassment. That's nigger-tier unpreparedness.

Okay, thanks.

I guess I just assumed there would be a certain amount of these machines that would be shipped to the appropriate location. Seems more efficient imo. Rather than having 1+ in every county, limiting what each county has AND having way more than needed overall, why not just having a large amount in one centralized location? I'm probably overthinking this though.

that's what mass graves are for - all you need a track-hoe and a dump truck full of lime

Because major natural disasters almost never gives prior arrival notice

youtu.be/kp9L10A-FNg
yeah it's cheap, but a few tablets of hydrogen cyanide is cheaper, that's just the germans being efficient though.

And risk contaminating the entire ground water table of your city, I don't think so Tim

So they CAN hold bodies. I knew it.

Good intel brother.

>coastal refugee crisis
I believe this. India is about to pop. Africa too.

they were actually for a widespread epidemic that never happened.

>build surveillance network to hunt racism
>fascists use it to hunt cucks

>build drone force to kill population without fearing disloyalty
>fascists use drone force used to kill cucks

Like potpot.

a few thousand wouldnt make an entire cities groundwater undrinkable, that's not how GW pollution works. it would take millions of bodies for that to happen - at which point the city probably doesnt exist anyways and the negative health effects from open air decomposition if a far greater risk than a timely lime burial. How do you think the millions of bodies in WW2 were handled?

you are SICK, you are a SICK individual. listen to you. you are TOXIC. you need to STOP thinking this way. it's one thing to have your views on muslims but you are OUT of control, young man. i'm serious. you need to stop this way of thinking and posting NOW. how SICK are you, that you share a thought like this??? you are horrible. terrible. just.. you are awful. please leave this board it has no room for intolerance like this.

>epidemic that never happened

next big epidemic seem to be always around the corner this days user, so you can't really be too careful

they happen all the time jorgan

Cool theory Tim, wanna come over to Sierra Leon to discuss the theory of if a few thousand 'Hugged by Ebola Chen' bodies can contaminate the water table or not?

that's what I said user ! it can strike any time this days

Hello brother, how's your ramadan going ?

so you are saying there is no drinkable groundwater left anywhere in sierra leon? or that it just isnt up to your hoity-toity 1st world standards. you arent imagining what a mountain of bodies decomposing in the open air would do to habitability.

Oh lord, I wish.. I wish..

>giving them a proper burial instead of using them as fuel and feed for livestock.
r u even trying?

I like the way you think m8