Racism is bad!

>racism is bad!
>e-except against gypsies that doesn't count!!

Uh, Europe?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iToARdN23go
youtube.com/watch?v=zhGpA-FkxEs
youtube.com/watch?v=2stjsoO0NfM
youtube.com/watch?v=jQvBrEEYS20
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because everyone hates gypsies. You could probably make an argument quite easily against racism for any group but not for gypsies

Gypsies are fine, krauts on the other hand...

CHU SAYIN ABOUT ME SCHNITZEL? AMMA PICKPOCKET YO ASS AND CALL THE BOYS TO COME SEE YA.

No OP is right, you can openly say you hate Gypsies in public, nothing will happen to you.

On the other hand, if you say "I hate nigger", a fat woman with blue hair and piercings will insult you and call the police.

Its the culture

are the gypsies on Sup Forums actual gypsies or just proxies

Yeah that's because nobody likes Gypsies. Blacks at least make catchy music and are funny in movies.

>it's ok when europeons are racist but not people from any other region

Proxy germoney

racism only exists against other people

gypsies arent humans

t. Is a cuck

Pick any other race in the world... any of them, regardless of how much crime they commit or any other negative attribute you can always find at least one good member of that group who is an asset to society. There are blacks who are above the niggers, there are Muslims that aren't terrorists, there are liberals who aren't crazy SJWs, and there are Conservatives that actually have some compassion and humanist values.

But gypsies... I defy you to find me ONE gypsy that has ANY positive qualities.

I only hate gypsies because they are friendzoning whores.

My only experience with gypsies is in Disney's The Hunchback of Notre Dame. Frollo was right about Esmeralda, and women in general.

I'll correct myself now and say that the political groups are obviously not races but considering how polarized everything is lately for all intents and purposes they might as well be. The general idea is still applicable.

Maybe because racism isn't inherently a good or bad thing and people who classify it as either are retards.

How likely is it for an Italian to be mistaken for a Gypsy? Or are gypsies purely Romanian? I am amerishart with small brain and need answers

Gypsies arent human

Gypsies are not Romanian, it's just that Romania has a large population of them.
Idk about Italians, they always looked kinda Indian to me.

I don't hate gypsies, what's so bad about them?

There's a startling number of gypsie camps out in the mid-west. It's fuckin' weird, man. They don't do much, though, unless you go snooping around or getting flirty with their girls, 'cause it's likely she's several dudes' main squeezes.

Niggers aren't humans either. They are homo erectus.

Try meeting some

>gypsies was from northern india
I don't see the similarity with them somehow though.

As far as I know, gypsies are known for being thieves/burglars/etc. That's why Europeans hate them.

>>racism is bad!
u wot m8

blackies are usefull tools for the (((media))) how is this news

I get to interact with them everyday, even more than others because I work in a pawnshop. You have no idea how much I hate them. They know nothing about anything. Most of them are illiterate, and they don't understand the conception of 'society', prefering to stay in groups rather than blending in, making a shithole and a ghetto where they settle. They expect us to take all their bullshit for granted and act in their favor and when if it doesn't go as planned they start doing what they do best: acting like savages.

Bonus story: Had a few real stinky ones since I started working here. I had to open all windows every damn time so the corpse scent would go away. The smell would sometimes go inside the secured room through the fucking payboxes.

>he thinks that this is what gypos look like

W E W

Do you know Radu Antoniu?

Search on google about "Indian diaspora". They asked the indian goverment to recognise them as their own.

Nope

He's Romanian he makes videos about lifting and nutrition on YouTube

Yeah I read that, but I don't get the physique similarity between gypsies and northern indian at all.

>I don't see the similarity with them somehow though.
get ur eyes checked

weakling

>physique similarity between gypsies and northern indian at all.

Fake af

They deserve it
/thread

That's because they're probably a mix of pakis and indians. Their origin is supposed to be somewhere in a territory near the border with Pakistan.

because all races are equal except for gypsies, they rank lower than most animals

what's not to understand?

I wish Hitler had killed all gypsies desu. I honestly do.

But racism isn't bad, it's a natural protection mechanism because European tribes know what's up with useless niggers.

because they live in europe for 700 years and mixed with the natives.
And after living here for 700 years they still haven't blended into society. They still live independant from europeans. They still do nothing but take heroin and steal stuff. Fuck them.

Wht about Muslims?

They go after the Jews

I think he's making the point that thinking less of someone because of their race is racism? Which it is, unless it's Gypsies.

You can't be racist to wh*Tes because wh*Tes aren't human.

In Paris, our gypsies have been pretending that they're syrian refugees, and lounge themselves on the sidewalk to beg for change.
Only naive tourists fall for it, but still it's annoying.

A fascinating tale
youtube.com/watch?v=iToARdN23go

Eww, fuck no, who would mix with them. Stinky hairy horse pussy. There are stories where people tried to enslave them but they were so lazy and useless they were actually allowed to KoS them.

It's time to take some responsibility. Do it for Europe.

An foreigners got an opinion on Irish Travellers? Aka White gypsies

When I was in Paris I had those fuckers with the clipboards asking for donations come up to me everywhere I fucking went.

Why don't the cops do anything about the gypsies and niggers trying to scam tourists? They hang around the same spots every fucking day. Isn't tourism important for Paris?

never seen one in my life but I thought they just drink and beat the shit out of each other all day?

Do what? Genocide them or mixing?

> who would mix with them.
but in past there were gypsies prostitutes

Pretty much, sometimes they steal stuff too and then move their caravans onto a village green

Who would ever pay money for that ew

gypsy isnt a race

>dem tities

>prefers race mixing
krauts everybody

Ok seriously I think anyone here, no matter how white, brown or negro you are can agree if they still decide to not stick to modern day culture they should be gassed of this world

No, I think anyone is free to do whatever the fuck they want with their life.
Of course this also means they shouldn't be getting any kind of support from the countries the refuse to part of, such as medical care, housing or any kind of gibs.

And even then they'd still be scum because they are completely incapable of sustaining themselves so they'd still steal and shit up the place anyway.

We never hear about them. Pikeys is it, right ?
Heard there's the same lack of respect for the place they stay in,cost a lot in clean up increase the local reported number of thieveries tenfold whenever they are here
There's a strong argument for that, at least for them. They're a major pain wherever they stay.

Lots of quality gentlemen in this thread. Me like what sees.

I saw a faggot gypsy for the 1st time yesterday, one of the most disgusting things i ever saw tbqh

the should go back to their kind in india area

>Why don't the cops do anything about the gypsies and niggers trying to scam tourists?
They do. Gypsies and niggers usually scamper off when the police are summoned, but a) gypsies are usually spending their days trying to pickpocket tourists on the metro, and the police hates being there (with reason), and b), they can't always be at the foot of the Eiffel tower keeping away blacks otherwise it would look threatening.

Because whenever there's a pest infestation, you need to act at the source. Killing the rats as they get out of the hole one by one is useless, stop them from reproducing instead.

Whatever the cops want, the hierarchy doesn't have the courage to give them the right orders.

This

Just pay them to return to /balk/ like the enlightned Sarcozy did years ago.

Also, tourists are always blaming us for our gypsies when they're always the ones to slip them money. I've never in my entire life seen a French person give money to a Gypsie.

Only tourists do so, and therefore keep a sizeable amount of them in Paris.

But then how will you enter Schengen?

>Sarcozy did years ago.
CANT MAKE THIS SHIT UP

thanks for keeping them m8

Stop please this isn't funny

>Bulgarians

But we never will because of increasingly corruption. This goverment gonna bring us to some africa anarchy tier the longer they stay in power.

Gypsies actually do have a lot of European admixture. They just live garbage lives and thus look like shit.

That's fair, but they could still have a better presence at some places. Sacré-Cœur is fucking awful for that shit and I didn't see any police around.

Not blaming the French entirely, it's naive tourists that are ultimately at fault for falling for it but it's still a problem.

the absolute madmen, actually gave them money

Wew. Unironically wish I could be an aus farmer. Providing food for yourself and others - best way to make up your life.

kek

You could probably easily become one

>racism is bad

?

Unless you're rich you can take that delusional dream of yours and shove it to the far end of your ass you Turkgarian.

That wasn't Bulgaria though

Really? I'm on mobile and I just took a guess.

You can still tap on the flag and guess by the country code before .gif tho.

no bully

try and stop me, abbo

Django Reinhardt I suppose.

>implying ill give my riches to a kangaroo monkey
lol

post your cunt's gypsies

It's not racism if the reason for the hate is not because of their race.

There is nothing wrong with racism

I personally doesnt like being bothered by neighbours who need to "borrow" some milk, flour etc. Gypsies have made it their culture to ask people for necessities, who even dares to trust someone like that (moving around, unable to stick to a task until completion) with a payed job?

It's a tragedy but not a surprising one...

In Hungary gypsies are a really mixed bag. If they're musicians they're usually quite all right and very decent. They're also quite mixed nowadays, it's not unusual to see gypsies with blue eyes, light skin, or European features.
That said, some of them do behave like animals. However, you can't judge almost 1 million people based on the actions of a few. I'm all for giving individuals a chance.

youtube.com/watch?v=zhGpA-FkxEs

youtube.com/watch?v=2stjsoO0NfM

>racism is bad!
>e-except against germans that doesn't count!!

Uh, BRD?

I think "travelling people" have bigger difficulties with the marshmallows test than stationary farmers. It's not weird or wrong to discriminate against people with traits that wont do your own any good.

youtube.com/watch?v=jQvBrEEYS20