What are some good movies that will make me proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free?

What are some good movies that will make me proud to be an American where at least I know I'm free?

Hacksaw Ridge

Who's this flag hag?

But that's the thing, you aren't free.

Top Gun

Gangs of New York

The Patriot

Free? Free to what?

Eyes Wide Shut.

AMERICAN PIE SERIES

John Adams (HBO Mini-series). Must watch.

Legally Blonde

YEE YEE

Freer than you, m8.

none, the you-know-whos only make america-smearing hit pieces to make you hate yourself and vote for liberals who also hate america and want to see it burnt to the ground

tell third world barbarians to fuck off without being arrested for wrongthink and/or violating sharia

What happened to this chick?

what are some films where she sits on my face

there is literally nothing wrong with sharia law if it's christian and white.
>no usury
>no buggery
>no degeneracy
>women are modest and respectful
>society orientated around nuclear families where husband has multiple wives

literally perfect.

Post her CUNT

That's a Canadian prostitute named Claire Abbott. Got fucked by Dan Bilzerian, got depressed and fat, tried to kill herself.

That's a cuban girl blatantly attentionwhoring. Although we generally do actually support Trump (I think like 60% of us, we're an anomaly among latinos), so maybe she really did vote for him.

>got fat

every time!!

I need proof NOW

>nuclear family
>multiple wives
Only women and feminized men want harems. Women love harems because they no longer have to compete for the 10/10 males.

DAT FREEDOM

Stop misusing literally you fucking manchild you sound like a tweenaged girl or a tumblrina

She has a picture on her instagram of herself, overweight, in a hospital bed. Look it up for yourself.

Oliver Stone's JFK.

she is Sup Forums fat

I'd fuck her right now, I don't care if she's fat

>Big, gross breasts

No thanks.

we said she was fat

>america
>free
This is what classcucks actually believe

amerifats are fucking retarded

and they are too stupid to fucking understand why they are retarded

/BLACKED/ when?

I wish they didn't get all skinny bitches.

Thicc women look better getting pounded.

The Deer Hunter

tfw this chick grew up near my neighbourhood and my buddy's sister is her friend. I've seen her in person a handful of times

Toronto whores, man.