This island of the size of Greece has a bigger population than Russia

This island of the size of Greece has a bigger population than Russia.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KFufduENaac
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bersiap#Atrocities
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well Java island is the most fertile island in malay archipelago. So it's no brainer that the population is high even since before the independence.
Also centralization policy in early independence made it worse.

By I mean fertile island is you can plant plants and it will grow well compared to in other islands.

It must be an hell to live there. No place for nature.

oh my god listen to the smarty pants "it's a no brainer" good LORD I wanna strangle you

It's only hell in big cities since the smaller cities are still /comfy/ though maybe it's still considered too crowded for European.

R-rude

>world's shortest people
>kick all the Dutch out upon independence
All you had to do was let the world's tallest people BLEACH you a bit...

The dutch weren't always the tallest m8, this is only a relativly new thing

I thought that was Crete for a second

Thank the US for that

Lol same.

Wew. Must be a crowdy place.

it is, spent 10 years there, not a second passed without thinking about suicide in that place.
>conjoined housing
>cramped
>traffic jams
>loud people

lol, the dutch who ran away, afraid and paranoid that we wil take all of their properties

dutch colonialism isn't even similar to spanish, dumbass.
the dutch weren't trying to rape or replacing existing population, there's almost no mixing process. it was more similar to monopolistic business pact.

only big cities (like jakarta, bekasi, surabaya, semarang, yogyakarta, etc)
the rest is not like that

What kind of people live on the volcanoes? There are farms high on the slopes.

Your whole island is one big city.

people living life eurogays will never understand
youtube.com/watch?v=KFufduENaac

Your mom's pussy is a fertile island.

the fertility of soil near volcano is great

this, volcano soil is so fucking fertile

there was actually a lot of mixing, I myself am 1/8 Indonesian, and I know tons of people who are either 1/8 or 1/4.
they all came to the netherlands though, no one stayed.

no there wasn't, fag.
it wasn't even reached 10.000 at the beginning of 20 century, even less before that.
most mixed kids are a result of accidental insemination in a brothel, so there's a high chance your ancestor was a whore

>Java island
>141 million people
>Size of Greece

Population's so big the Dutch had to do transmigration policies, IIRC (which passed on to subsequent Indonesian goverments). And that move itself angered local populations of those relocated islands.

Meanwhile mobs in Java barged into mixed Indo-Dutch communities and killed many civilians there out of patriotic fervour...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bersiap#Atrocities

Pretty messed up, I would say.

It was based on a self-reported survey that was taken 20 years ago, I'd say that the average for male height is 165 nowadays. But the girls are still short though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_average_human_height_worldwide

you realise that your ancestors were probably peasent subhumans who broke their tiny mongrel hands while dying of hunger in my family's mines?

bitch ass madafaka

>whore
>possession
try harder, nobleman here lad

wow indonesian nobility, so impressive :^)

Nice google search picture.

compared to your low tier cannonfodder dutch soldier great-grandfather and whore great-grandmother?
yeah, kinda

you can't google it, go ahead and try

you don't know shit, 3rd world peasent.

mong, only very low ranked dutch soldiers go to brothel because they cant bring their wife from netherland.
doesn't need rocket science to figure it out

>a fucking Raden Mas goes to autistic image board for the sake of shitposting
You make your ancestors shame on you, Joko.

it was actually a Dutch woman who married an Indonesian doctor (trained by the Dutch). that's how my family lost nobility status. they owned a mine.
but thats all in the past, the reality now is that I have millionaire parents in one of the best countries in the world in one of the best areas and you live in a 3rd world muslim shithole. guess who has it better?

and you will be forever a mutt

I just remember that google can't reverse image search a random facebook picture.

even more absurd, try harder

>nigger donesn't know 80% of Russia is an uninhibited area due to bogs, mountains and permanent ice.
>nigger doesn't know the populated area of Russia is mostly in Europe when 70% live in Moscow and souther.
>jean-pier monombo still thinks he can post shit and look smart
What a waste of human material you are.

>165cm
>the average Indonesian """""""""man"""""""" is shorter than the average Icelandic woman

doesn't matter at all honestly.
it's not like we're living there and fucking your girls.

>be muscular
>be tall
>be "attractive"
>be "intelligent"
>300.000 and dwindling
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

why are you so short
island dwarfism? malnutrition? general asean genetics?

population of Iceland is growing every year, we're one of the few European countries with a native birthrate of more than 2 children per woman

>calling people mutt for having 1/8 of YOUR nations blood

So this is the power of Indonesian nobility...

>malnutrition
probably since richer guys are mostly taller
>general asean genetics
this too

that birthrate is thanks to polacks, meanwhile we are genociding minorities for sport.
its ferocity and ruthlessness that matter in the end

What would you think of some nordic bulls bleaching a bit of Indonesia? It would breed taller and stronger Indonesians.

*Trying to hide my colonization and impregnating of native women fetisch*

>All you had to do was let the world's tallest people BLEACH you a bit...
Think about it a little. The region is tropical, which means hot and humid as fuck. Being pasty lanklets in this sort of region would be hell.

Larger bodies are not suited to hotter environments.

race mixed products are are unnatural abomination.
those whom God hath put asunder let no man joined together

Argentinean traveling in Indonesia reporting in. Don't come, the whole place is a gigantic tourist trap. Currently in jogja and hating it, thank God I'm leaving tomorrow.

we dont give a shit, your loss.
also

>race mixed products are are unnatural abomination
Do you know how natural selection works? "race" mixing is the only way humans have been able to expand all over the world without being crippled by deleterious genetic disease.
There is nothing beneficial about a shallow genepool, user.

no there are many more Polish men than women in Iceland
most of the polacks are low skilled manual laborers like plumbers and construction workers which are fields with few women

the tall, upright, mostly hairless human body evolved as a response to the intense African sun m8
the taller you are the more you can sweat and cool yourself more effectively

I'm tourist too. It's no bad no good.

>the taller you are the more you can sweat and cool yourself more effectively
You sweat more because there is more heated surface area, user. There is more cooling needed. There is also more calories needed, which isn't a great thing in hot climates.

>Do you know how natural selection works?
yes, by killing unfit groups, not by mixing it with fitter group.

would breed a future conflict, it's vexing to say this but we're a racist nation.
we even hate our own kind that born on a difference province

Nice digits, though.

you are probably one of the most retarded people ive ever had a conversation with on int, kill yourself my man. I still like most indonesians though, theyre mostly good folks

>yes, by killing unfit groups
No, it works by females sexually selecting the most appealing males. You're talking about artificial enforced selection via direct competition, which isn't how we evolved.

Humans are not pure tournament species. We need a wide range of genes and a wide range of immunities. Keep in mind that countless "pure" native groups throughout recent human history have been all but wiped out due to simple diseases which Europeans had already handled.

being taller is more efficient around the equator though because the sun is so high up in the sky when it's the hottest that the increased surface area cools faster than the sun heats it

You are fucking clueless for a "noble" blood. By your definition then all Indons should be genocided by superior Swamp-Krauts, moron.

working on evolutionary algorithm currently, desired results are obtained faster by elimination than random cross-over.
deal with it

It's overcrowded, you get harassed every step you take to buy useless stuff or offered transport or some other scam, touristic places are swarmed by locals more interested in taking pictures with foreigners than the temple they're visiting, the pestering is constant.
Don't come, waste of time and money.

meekness is a fatal weakness, if anything dutch should be punished or their meekness

wait actually I looked it up and this doesn't apply in very humid climates as in Indonesia since sweat is less effective in more humid climates
it is correct though in the dry planes of East Africa

same

Im here already lol. I'm Arab and im at Arab mayority place...I'll never visit other place than bogor/puncak.

You're lucky then, I look white (inb4 >Argentina >white) so everybody thinks I have money and won't leave me alone. Enjoy your stay bro.

My favorite country in SEA is Vietnam, everybody should go there instead.

Holy fucking shit it is actually true.
How the fuck do people live there? It seems like hell on earth.

Lol sucks for them i guess

But europe needs the same thing user. negative birth rates and all that junk, it doesn't matter that more europeans live now than ever before. you need constant 2.3 children forever. cyclical birthrates are no longer allowed in liberal capitalist society.

Good, don't come here again. Bule need to know their place.

Joking aside, you shouldn't visit a popular tourist place. Even sometimes I got trapped by locals.

t. totally not chink

lol crazy. u only visit jogja? Thanks. get home safe.

>How the fuck do people live there
by getting used to it

Easy im neutral here

Well I've met a few people from that area of the world before and theyre not just really short theyre also really small like they have smaller heads and bones and everything so maybe for them its not that crowded ya know

i always wondered why there are so many arabs at puncak. since you're an arab do you know why?

for anyone thinking about stealing our fishes, just get ready to be shred to pieces

Not that I'm offended or anything, in fact I know your condition too.
Sometimes locals just want to leech you off to the death if you don't know the market price.
One of the reason why I prefer using trusted taxi here (though sometimes they try to scam you too, but the probability is far low compared you use untrusted taxi) and rarely buy souvenirs unless I get asked to buy something.

If you a bit introvert it's better to not come to Java.

I don't know man. I think 10 million for a country of the size of Greece is more than enough. With 140 million it actually fucks up your daily life.

horry shiet

4 me n my senpaitachi, because there are a lot of our families there in bogor (ashraf from hadramaut). well idk it's just kinda popular. lotsa saudis also

Bring it

senpaitachi -> *families. why suddenly it became senpaitachi lol

Ah, the thrill of the hunt.

>you need constant 2.3 children forever.

If you don't want the economy to collapse under the weight of pensioners yeah.

What did he mean by dis

Yeah, I'm just venting due to own bad experience... surely there must be great places to visit off the beaten track, just haven't found them.

Went also to Bali, it was better than jogja but also had its downsides. Also Jakarta, but don't have much to say about it.

I guess you're right, I'm not an introvert but I'm getting old so my patience threshold isn't what it used to be. Came with my wife and little kid btw.

it's totally okay. it's culture shock

They changed fαm, fαmilly, τbh (and some other words) to senpai, familly, desu a couple of years ago.

They blow up captured fishing boats in numbers equal to the age of their nation every independence day.
As in with a ship cannon broadside.

i see, i always thought since it's hot from where you came from you might want to stay in cooler place like puncak

Not visiting Solo then? I thought you guys have a lot of brothers here.
I'm living in Jogja and really sorry with what happened. In the last 10-15 years, lot of Jakarta people came here for study, bringing their bad sides like bunch of millenial assholes and traffic problems. Try Lombok next time, much much better if you want more private and quiet environment.

We did before indenpendence
But indonesians were very rude to them and to molukkers
And to dutch of course

Introvert here maybe is equal to your extrovert, and extrovert here maybe is equal to your super extrovert.
I'm introvert and I think like I would be your typical normalfag if I go to western countries.

bogor city is warmer than my hometown lel. maybe because the people. the people are nice.
mostly in bogor.