When will America become an Orthodox country with an American Patriarch?

When will America become an Orthodox country with an American Patriarch?

Other urls found in this thread:

oca.org/
oca.org/parishes
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-20-46/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Mark-12-38/
youtu.be/-WLTcfWOKB4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

we'll sooner start banning your proxies russiabro

Met an Eastern Orthodox guy... shattered my perceptions. Guy was the biggest pro-Israel cuck I've ever interacted with.

Inshallah, in the will and power of the mighty Allah s.w.t, that America will all convert to the one and true religion of peace and prosperity, ISLAM.

Inshallah we all come together and live in peace and enjoy the blessing of Allah s.w.t and we all will be happy because we are on the right path to the Jannah. Inshallah ya rab al allameen.

Jazzaak Allahu Khairun brothers and sisters.

I would be down for some Orthodoxy, if it wasn't a bunch of Greeks and Slavs.

Convert then so there's more whites

>not rejoining Rome

Come on, Old Henry got his divorce and has been gone for a long time

There are middle eastern Orthodox Christians and churches too. Triggered more?

Hmmm

>Orthodoxy and Catholicism
>Let a priesthood do all the thinking for you and make all the decisions for you.

>Protestantism
>Read the bible, make your own decisions, and accept personal responsibility

Protestantism is what made America great.

Even the sandnigger Maronites can be in communion with Rome, Georgios. What's your excuse?

Probably around the same time faggots stop posting images of Nathanael (((Kapner))), the excommunicated former member of the Orthodox Church who likes to LARP as one, which is to say, never.

Brother Nate is in full communion with ROCOR nice try schlomo.

>American Patriarch

You know that Hillary is basically already your president, right?

Jordanian greek orthodox here. Repping that .001% of the population.

Isn't there like one mosque in New Zealand and all the Muslims are too scared to blow anything up because our natives will fuck you in the ass?

>he's literally a "convert" Jew
wewlad

Israel did nothing wrong.
The problem are western Jews.
Literally everything the west touches turns into corrupted devil spawn.

I've been looking into converting to Orthodoxy
Orthodox Church does have a reasonably sizable presence in America too
For those interested :
oca.org/

Find a Parish near you
oca.org/parishes

God Bless America

There is a Mosque in Chch. There are also "Islamic Prayer Centre"s at Canterbury university and Massey Universities Palmy Campus. I assume they probably also have them in Wellington and Auckland, maybe Dunedin and Hamilton.

At this point its in the muzzies best interest to not attack NZ so they can backdoor more of them in. Right now they are a minority to the minorities. Indians and Islanders both dislike muslims, as do most Flips (who are generally Catholics). The Chinks seem impartial. Ultimately the only support the muslims get is a small minority of Maori converts and the typical white lefty morons. Most people here dont approve of Islam.

So was St. Paul

most of my Maori friends show support for Islam and how the terrorist attackign the west.

When I ask them why, they reply "fuck the Pakehas" and shit like that. The Maori people hate the west and they hate the colonization because their land was invaded by the Chrisitan europeans and stole their land, they feel that the Western Invasion of the middle east and oil exploitation is the same thing. So they sympathise with the Jihadies and their war against the invasion of foreign investors.

There are islamic centers in so many places across NZ even in small towns. We have our Islamic federation and we have website for it. The Muslim community is very powerfull in NZ and gets lots of support from many people. I havent seen any racist stuff in NZ. Also I met some Maori converts and I see Maori converst in the Mosque too.

The reason Muslims don't attack NZ, because Jihadis in Middle East don't view NZ as "invaders" to exploit oil etc. So they leave them in peace. Also NZ is very nice to Muslims, so Muslims in return love this country more than any thing.

And for the population there are HEAPS of Somalis, omg you go to gym soccer fields etc ALL SOMALIS. the Islam in NZ is untouchable.

see this

brother nathaniel should read luke 20:46 or Mark 12:38

If anyone here wants to talk about the wicked "religion" of orthodoxy... just know that it's as bad or worse than catholicism

kingjamesbibleonline.org/Luke-20-46/
kingjamesbibleonline.org/Mark-12-38/

This.

these orthodox/cathlics will always site secret books locked in their secret vaults that have nothing to do with the bible to explain why you have to do their sacreligious

>literally praying to saints
>literally praying to mary
>wrong about salvation

these are core fundamental problems, if they are wrong about salvation, they cannot be right about anything. america was built and made great by the protestant work ethic, there is just nothing like a fiery sermon from a baptist preacher - a brother - not a superior.

Here is a good one, he BTFO orthodoxy and brother Nathaniel specifically
youtu.be/-WLTcfWOKB4
youtu.be/-WLTcfWOKB4
youtu.be/-WLTcfWOKB4