WTF BRITS?? BREXITERS THROW WOMAN DOWN A WELL

Police are investigating why a badly injured Muslim woman was assaulted and thrown down a well in Sutton on Sunday. The victim was walking home when she was grabbed by her niqab and thrown down the five-metre to seven-metre deep well. She says she did not see her attacker.

Innocent migrants are reporting verbal abuse, negative social media commentary including xenophobic language, anti-migrant leafleting and physical assaults.

Shocking video taken Tuesday on a Manchester tram has emerged depicting white youths verbally assaulting and threatening an Islamic passenger who had asked them to quit using foul language. One of the teenagers yells, "Get back to Africa!" while another sprays beer in the man's direction.

A group of white schoolboys on Friday tore a Muslim woman's hijab from her head before they shoved her down a flight of stairs.

The violence has gotten so out of control that a major Islamic prayer event planned in Southampton for today and tomorrow was cancelled because the Muslims fear for their lives.

"As a British Muslim, I am no stranger to prejudice. I know what it’s like to be discriminated against just because of your background or religion," London mayor Sadiq Khan has admitted. The mayor has unveiled a new zero-tolerance policy in response to rising hate attacks in London after Brexit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Hlay-ZOwA
youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo
youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Wow. They should really leave then i guess.

>Did not see her attacker
So blame it on the brexiters right? Instead of the Muslims who believe women are below them and would stone them to death if they step out of line?

Yeah, definitely not muslims.

On the contrary, supress Brexit with the army

10 to 1 half of these are false flags

Bullshit. Her garbage bag was obscuring her view, and she fell because of it. Now she is blaming it on the brexiters. At least she tried to remover herself.

>she did not see her attacker
lmao there's a lesson in that

good

Looks like she isnt doing to well.

SO MY COUNTRY CAN BE FREE

They is country has a problem and they deal with it properly.

wtf i hate crimes now

Dont like it? Pack your bags and go home. Nobody invited these people.

no such thing as a british muslim its incompatible

>1 post by this ID

youtube.com/watch?v=i_Hlay-ZOwA

If she left when she was told to the first time this wouldn't have happened. She can't blame anyone but herself.

The reason it has "increased" is because lefties are calling the police to report Nigel Farage.

No kidding. There was an article about it recently with police saying most of it was just reports for Farage's poster.

youtube.com/watch?v=Vb3IMTJjzfo

Throw the Muslim down the well,
so my country can be free!
(so my country can be free)
grab her by her veil,
And we'll have a big party!

>White people being racist
>must be false flag

The typical Sup Forumsster.

No source, of course.

>1 lost by this id

>she was grabbed by her niqab

We call them things "titties" here in the U.S.

>10 to 1 half of these are false flags

That's my suspicion too.

Leftists will cry about anything these days. Nothing has changed other than the amount of shit people complain about (which has increased).

Don't fucking use pottable water to murder people, that's godamn stupid, there is no reason at all for that kind of bullshit.

Unless it was a dry well, in which case I guess that would actually be a fairly pragmatic way to go about it, if a bit lazy.

We do for our fallen hero, we do it for are nige.
>youtube.com/watch?v=SYpTvaKdC4s

You should throw them out not send them further inside

>She says she did not see her attacker.
well it's hard to see things when you're walking around with a garbage bag covering your fucking face

In any case attacks like this need to continue and intensify. These vermin invaders have to be get the message:

You're not welcome on European soil.

GOOD GOOD

LET THE HATE BUBBLE UP AND EXPLODE

funny how theres more coverage of "racist verbal abuse" than all the rapes and terrorism that muslims have done

just sit tight lads and keep your fucking guard up ya cheeky fokin tea drinkin cunts.

Simple fact is the Muslim woman wouldn't have been thrown down a well if leftists hadn't tried to bring them into England in the first place. The blame lies on the leftist social engineering which is causing ethnic conflict within the UK. There was no underclass in the UK so the lefties had to create one!

On another note I am SICK OF SEEING THAT FUCKING POO IN LOO. GET IT OUT.

>universally hated by everyone in the country
>gee I guess we should just stick around :^)

Go back to your sandbox, Muzzies.

THREAD

why can't americans dress themselves properly

>half

I think you're being a bit conservative there m8.

This. How the fuck is Brexit being blamed for this?

>As a British Muslim, I am no stranger to prejudice. I know what it’s like to be discriminated against just because you want to publicly lynch homosexuals and rape victims

Fixed.

>five-metre to seven-metre deep well
Bullshit. A puppy falls down a well here and it's national news. How the fuck does a woman get thrown down a well, pulled out, and there are no pictures or video documenting this drama.

Not to mention the lethality of falling from that height, in an enclosed space like a well where your head is smacking the walls the whole way down.
Also, Googleing "woman thrown down well" top results are all about muslim honor killing...something doesn't add up here.

>June 27, 51%
>July 3, 5%

>Walking by a muslim and smiling is now a hate crime

Keep winning brit-bro's.

I've started a muslim smuggling operation into the UK as protest for brexit

I'm not gonna stop unit Britain is black you cuck

Perhaps it was actually other muslims who threw her down the well. Omissions still mean it's true.

>call us cucked
>we brexit and cause a race war and act suprised and shocked

The funniest thing about that image is there's not a single Muslim in that pic.

WHAT'S THAT LASSIE? A MUDSLIME FELL DOWN THE WELL?

Its fucking goddam time you pussys started fighting back.

These people are animals and animals only understand animalistic shit.

atleast its not one of you this time

stfu you cunt they will all be making a bee line for you soon enough

right wing death squads meme is becoming real life

Well maybe they shouldn't be there.

omg how terrible, they should flee our oppreshuns and waycism

I feel awful! the only way is to help them repatriate!

underrated post

I guess Muslims should leave then.

To save themselves more pain.

Wait, is that side show bob's hair on your flag? I've always wondered what that was on Hockey America's flag.

Like I care they're fine where I live because we're a superior people. If you weren't such a failure it would have been different too.

>zero-tolerance

Well, what's your excuse, well???

AND LA RAZA CURBSTOMPS ITS OPPONENTS DAILY, WHAT'S YOUR POINT?

VIOLENCE IS NOT THE ANSWER, ON EITHER OF THE SIDES. IF YOU AGREE,

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

'Let's throw the jew down the well' says the zionist hollywood movie borat. Irl? Can't have that shit. Let's throw the woman with another religion (zionism is politics) down the well

>significantly underreported

Not by the media, unless it's done by a non-white, then the underreporting is significant indeed.

kek

Underrated.

>brown people being racist
>brown people can't be racist

The typical liberal

That does it. I think we should ignore the referendum.

>verbal abuse
>injured Muslim
Does not exactly make up for the whole "chop the head off a soldier in broad daylight and rape 1400 little girls" thing.
Hit me up when these racist whites blow something up.

So how is this brexits fault? From what I could tell there is way more under reported cases of Sharia followers antagonising Freedom followers.

Wtf! I now hate brexit

>The victim was walking home when she was grabbed by her niqab and thrown down the five-metre to seven-metre deep well. She says she did not see her attacker.

...So where's the evidence that it was Brexiters and not immigrant poles or other muslims that did that to her then?

that kids looks like brown sauce thats been left in the cold and is starting to develop a skin

Furthermore, school kids couldn't vote for Brexit. So how are they brexiters

If it was a rapefuge they would have found here raped and with her throat slit.

It's worth noting that wells which haven't collapsed or been filled due to public safety are very uncommon in England. Of the wells that do still exist, the vast majority are on private land, and they tend to be covered over and/or hidden because they're unused.

A 5-7 metre fall is equivalent to being thrown off the top of a two-storey house. The odds walking past an unfilled well in London, surviving the fall without significant injury, not drowning and actually being found quickly are astronomically small.

Aside from that, I can't find a single news article actually referencing such an incident.

Guess i'm a #cruzmissile now #imwithhim