12:30 Crotone (0) - Genoa (1)
15:00 Udinese - Cagliari
15:00 Benevento - Sassuolo
15:00 Torino - Chievo
15:00 Sampdoria - Juventus
15:00 SPAL - Fiorentina
20:45 Inter - Atalanta
20:45 Verona - Bologna

SAMPDORIA (4-3-1-2): Viviano; Bereszynski, Silvestre, G. Ferrari, Strinic; Barreto, Torreira, Praet; Ramirez; Quagliarella, Zapata. All. Giampaolo
>JUVENTUS (4-2-3-1): Szczesny; Lichtsteiner, Rugani, Chiellini, Asamoah; Khedira, Pjanic; Cuadrado, Bernardeschi, Mandzukic; Higuain. All. Allegri

SPAL (3-5-2): Gomis; Salamon, Vicari, Felipe; Lazzari, Schiattarella, Viviani, Grassi, Mattiello; Paloschi, Borriello. All. Semplici
>Fiorentina (4-3-3): Sportiello; Bruno Gaspar, Pezzella, Astori, Olivera; Benassi, Sanchez, Veretout; Gil Dias, Simeone, Chiesa. All. Pioli

Torino (4-3-3): Sirigu; De Silvestri, N’Koulou, Burdisso, Ansaldi; Rincon, Rincon, Baselli; Iago Falque, Belotti, Ljajic. All. Mihajlovic
>Chievo (4-3-1-2): Sorrentino; Cacciatore, Cesar, Tomovic, Gobbi; Castro, Radovanovic, Hetemaj; Birsa; Inglese, Meggiorini. All. Maran

BENEVENTO (4-3-2-1): Brignoli; Venuti, Antei, Costa, Di Chiara; Cataldi, Viola, Chibsah; Ciciretti, Armenteros; D'Alessandro. All. De Zerbi.
>SASSUOLO (4-3-3): Consigli; Gazzola, Cannavaro, Acerbi, Peluso; Biondini, Magnanelli, Missiroli; Politano, Matri, Ragusa. All. Bucchi

UDINESE - Bizzarri; Widmer, Danilo, Angella, Samir; De Paul, Barak, Balic, Jankto; Maxi Lopez, Perica. All. Delneri
>CASTEDDU- Rafael; Romagna, Andreolli, Ceppitelli; Faragò, Padoin, Ionita, Cigarini, Barella; Pavoletti, Joao Pedro. All. Lopez

Lazio!

6 victories out of 6 for /ourgirls/
Who can stop us?

Lose 5 games and still on tops. Is Serie B the most competitive?

CUTE

*warms up*

>hyyrynen

finland strong :3

There was a cute interview between Bernardeschi and one of the girls in these days, if you find the video make a webm

>mfw Frosinone in serie A

>tfw no qt Finnish Jj's gf

porco dio
porca madonna
e tutti gli angeli ogbonna

lets see how based giampaolo does against juice

Some real in-depth quality high-brow stuff

C U T E
U
T
E

gib cute karelian gf

>no cheeky footy gf to shitpost with on Sup Forums
The pain never really stops

Juve steam?

I only have steamy Juve

leddit dot com slash r slash soccerstreams

acestream://d8eb02e6f73e89d5195bdda354fbda10203dc4d2

Jj - Samp

Fuck Jj

berna looks good desu lads

is this entire matchday just gonna be a murderball fest?

acestream nigga

No denying that

What do I say to the hairdresser if I want these sideburns?

you guys prefer him over the twink?

give me half-assed mutton chops

>your team will NEVER have a couple of twink trequartisti as CUTE as dybala and berna
i would off myself if i were in your shoes senpai

>turdino

Just turk my shit up senpai

Illuminati my sideburns up, bitch

>cuntsteiner

>PRRRRRRRRAT

Great OP

Glad Berna is getting a shout over DabGod since Juve need to start thinking about life without him

yes, very mature.

Torino 0-[1] Chievo - Hetemaj

very cute
would support

/seriea/ looks surprisingly slow after the international break

Absolutely a foul tho

Inter customers not tuning in

based perpa.

no! he jumps earlier and get the ball. silvestri tries to make a meal out of it.

nice

based pipa ignoring the ref

It always seemed to me that there are far more Juve customers in these threads than Inter ones. That poll that shows otherwise feels weird.

SPOTTED

>not letting him go and waiting for var
im not even sure it was offside tbhonest

Jj customers are more insecure and therefore feel the need to post more

The Jj virgin vs. The Inter Chad

>he jumps earlier and get the ball

His forearm clearly pushes into silvestris back before the header

>surprisingly

but can you ship your wingers as a yaoi couple?
i don't think so, senpai

Who is this crazy cat lady

binland posts every minute, you chucklefuck

>he doesn't fantasize about Mandzukic absolutely demolishing Johnny Square's boipucci

meanwhile var is correctly applied for Napooli on Insigne's goal

And he might actually do that after not passing the ball to him just now

>binland
>bosnia
>autistic capslock spammer
yeah sure inter fags post so very little

>CUADRATO
what a nignog

huh... didnt the gk touch the ball with his back?
no corner

>autistic capslock spammer
you mean the poltard?

who else

>calling out Finland while the thread is full of juventus gay fanfiction

Only because Jj are playing atm, just wait until the nerazzurri derby starts

this is ending 0-0 isnt it
just give the scudetto to napolel already

unironically the worst poster of /seriea/

>no corner
how convenient

don't bother, the muslim can't understand simple logic

was Juve's called off goal really offside?

not sure
watching bt sport and they didnt stop the video

Torino [1]-1 Chievo - Baselli

yes

by far, not even Albania can compete

>those eyes
>those dark eyebrows
>those lips
I'm in love lads, no more Nina Agdal or Babs for me

Società Polisportiva ARS et Labor
P
A
L

Not sure if sarcastic or not. I'd personally love a plain next-door type samp-supporting gf

>the city of florence

samp hangin in there nicely.

>it's a pjanic can't make a 2 meter pass episode

>implying it won't be full of seething jjs screaming refball after our every goal

>Nose piercing

Abort, abort!

SPAL 1-0 Fiorentina - Paloschi

No era desu

Not sarcastic, maybe a bit too brown. But really cute

Single nostril ones are tolerable. Shitty septum rings and other savagery is a red flag however.

why cant we have dybala costa and berna together?
tired of this mandzukic meme

t-that's cute, she looks comfy

Both scream poorly thought out life decisions

>thought out
>women

a piercing that small doesn't really say anything more about a girl than a normal earring

You do know that skin heals if you simply stop wearing that shit, don't you? And then it's as if you had nothing at all on your nose.

Oh you sweet summer child

says the guy on Sup Forums

>ywn come home from Marassi to the deep aroma of minestrone alla genovese cooked by your shy ligurian gf with fresh veggies and homemade pesto
>"it's n-not like I cooked for you or a-anything, m-me ne bat u b-belin"

Her skin might heal, but her morals won't

>low scoring 3pm winter games

Benevento vs Sassuolo half time 0-0
Will they get their point?

Damn you dutchies are tight-wound. Do you still beat your women too?

>leave JJ to me

If a minor body piercing says a lot about a person, then spending time on Sup Forums would be a devastating attribute.

damn sharia has really taken the Netherlands by storm

>Genova is the town that gave birth to Ventura, raised and fostered him
it needs to be burned to the ground and scattered salt all over just for this

Not all of them are thots

An earring is more discrete and can be worn in any social occasion. Enjoy getting a job with a nose piercing.

Excellently put by Well who would know better about those than me

To be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand Serie A. The tactics are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the game will go over a typical viewers head. There's also Montella's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation- his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these VAR penalties, to realise that they're not just rigged- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike serie A truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the humour in Allegri's existential catchphrase "Warm up for me, Sturato" which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenevs Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Maurizio Sarri's genius wit unfolds itself on their television screens. What fools.. how I pity them.

And yes, by the way, i DO have a Benisvento tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for my teammates' wives' eyes only- and even then they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand. Nothin personnel kid

he has a point
sticking metal in your face and passing it off as normal does give a bit of info
its a shame earrings are so common, thats its out of the ordinary for girls to not have them

dont worry, it is

>remove piercing before you go to work
>put it back after you get home

I don't see the problem. You are autismally opinionated over a triviality such as contemporary common jewelry.