ITT: Redpilled national news sources

ITT: Redpilled national news sources

Sup Forums

>Fox News
>redpilled
Just because it's slightly more accurate than MSNBC and CNN doesn't mean it's redpilled.

It's controlled opposition made by greedy kikes who wanted to profit off a previously untapped market.

Young Turks

if you actually think fox news is red pilled you need to off yourself or fuck off back to facebook

RT

FOR YOU

Young Turks
Paul Joseph Watson

The list could go on...

>foxnews
wew lad

Wall Street Journal
Reuters

Fox News is one of the few news organizations without Jew execs. It's why the LOLOL FAUX NEWS meme was propagated.

fox news is shit. they were sucking rubio's cock when he was still in the running, and attacking trump on his immigration and no muslim policies

I get this channel called ONE America or some shit. It's pretty cash desu sempainino.

INFO WARS

OWN is good.

I only watch OAN

Some of us at Fox are interested in what you think of our fair and balanced reporting. Also, could you please explain what you mean by "redpilled"?

RT actually isn't bad at all. Probably the most based on TV.

CBC, BBC are truly the only non-biased news sources out there. Plus they seem to always know just what's best for us, and aren't afraid to amend history or the facts when they need to be less offencive to some.

Except isnt it anti-Trump?

Please have cancer

And yet they lie about stuff too.

They're mainstream media you dumb fucker, they can't be trusted.

Young Turks

Fox is a laughing stock

We love that you make the women wear skirts we beat our pathetic little cocks into oatmeal over them thanks!

Sure

Only when it gets them good ratings. They have a few pundits that are heavily left leaning. Megyn for example.

Not really, you stupid leaf. The whole Megyn Kelly thing was one time. Trump has still talked on the phone on their morning show

Fox news is confused grandpa who doesn't know how to use a computer tier conservatism.

ONE AMERICA NEWS

REDPILLED AS FUCK

DELETE THIS GAYLORD SHIT RIGHT NOW!

But Fox news generally is against him stupid they were rooting for Marko Rubio

I like FOX but they really try to sell you things you already know, it becomes annoying after an hour or so, Hannity is alright, never liked that smug fuck O'Reilly

>using yotsuba
user, i...

I use cover app, my computer is broken

The "redpill" is a badge of honor bestowed upon only the most loyal of Sup Forums browsers. When our tripcode reaches a certain amount of thumbs ups, we are called to our local grand wizard's meeting place where we are consecrated in a brief ritual and the redpill is bestowed upon us. It is a large suppository roughly eight inches in circumference. Upon anal ingestion the redpill allows us to channel the spirits of various high ranking Nazi officials and in rare cases even the Fuhrer himself.

Fox is owned by the Cock brothers you imbecile

>Fox Jews
>redpilled
neck yourself

I see you're an interesting bunch. It took me a while to figure out how to reply. But I have some secret to share with you.

The Don is taking you all under his wings to FEMA. We will let you ponder it, anonymous. Good night.

Oh no I better not vote for him, I'm going to get v& if I do!
Fuck off fear monger.

>1 post by this ID
>Fox news
Yep, shill thread.
Saged.

>DRUDGE YOU WORTHLESS FAGGOT

CUT OFF YOUR WIENER AND EAT IT AS A BURGER DAY TRIBUTE