Why does this channel make a lot of views?

Why does this channel make a lot of views?

youtube.com/watch?v=D59v74k5flU

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MZrJ_81ZhrU
youtube.com/user/MBARIvideo/videos
youtube.com/user/ForgottenWeapons/videos
youtube.com/user/akiyuky/videos
youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC3N0EPxNFKDFKHFNhB9YaZw/videos
youtube.com/user/henders007/videos
youtube.com/user/ohohojousama/videos
youtube.com/watch?v=AWKmazrRIwA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

its comfy

Got shilled nonstop.

People enjoy watching survivalist shit.

Westerners enjoy watching for the survivalism, africans watch to learn.

it's in our genes

quality post Varg

varg lives in france

It's mainly women who watch it.
That guy posted on twitter that most of his fan base is women from asia.
I don't understand what's so interesting watching a half naked white guy doing monkey stuff.

Westerners enjoy watching for the survivalism, africans watch to learn.

I am Louis Cachet and I approve of

Because Reddit love him

It has high quality content

It has very unique content (no other channel does this, unlike channels revolving around drooling normie hobbies like videogames)

Videos are being kept to a length where even an american with the attention span of a goldfish is able to watch the entirety of it.

The guy doesn't talk and tries to explain the purpose of everything he does visually thus there's no "language barrier" and only a barebones knowledge of english (to read the title of the video) is necessary to be able to watch and understand it. But I've noticed that Youtube attempts to translate videotitles from english so soon you won't need english at all.
By sticking to that principle his videos are accessible by anyone who has internet access not only those proficient in english.

Got shilled on reddit a lot and reddit is an immensely popular content aggregation site.

fucking fujos

because minecraft

Canadian techniques

was gonna write something like this

pretty sure this guy is australian

Kiitos ruotsalainen

t. Swede trying to get rid of the "all swedes are cucks" thing

i just saw that video
it makes me want to go to the woods and make a house myself or a small roof to make people able to cover from the rain

Literally from his video description:
>I have no face book page, instagram, twitter etc. Beware of fake pages.

so basically the opposite of BLACKED videos then

Depressed city people watch his videos, dreaming of a more simple life. At least that's the case with me.

It's easy to forget that YouTube has lots of good, informative content.

youtu.be/MZrJ_81ZhrU

>a more simple life
>primitive living
It may be simpler at the societal level, but it's much more difficult at the individual/family level.

PT is outdoor kino

Townsends are a bit autistic desu

Yep. Good, autistic content.

Rather impressive

Makes me wanna go innawoods

By simple I mean that you don't have to worry about politics, an upcoming election, being good in school and other societal pressures. It definitely is physically challenging, but I'm quite sure most people would be happier living a life nature intended us to have.

>most people would be happier living a life nature intended us to have
Sorry, but that's just not true. Having more of a connection with nature is a really great thing, but your worries shift to new things if you take on that kind of life. Do you currently worry about food security? Predatory animals? Dying from a cut on your finger?
Fyi, going "off the grid" and living a primitive life is something that some Americans manage to do with some degree of success. Putting survivalist types aside, we also have the Amish.

I am not saying that a more primitive life will be a life of no worries and sorrow. I don't think that such a life is even desirable, as it takes away the meaning of life. But let's take the Amish as an example. They don't have the newest iPhone, the most money, nor are they well educated. Yet, their suicide rates are far lower than the ones of the average American.

How does it take away the meaning of life? Basically everything you do then has a very clear purpose: hunting, making a shed, tools, whatever.
As opposed to being a corporate wanker with a bajillion equally useless hierarchical superiors, doing paper paperwork all day, attending work meetings and whatnot. All that, just so you can buy food and shelter and for you and your family.

I'm not glorifying primitive life, I have as nearly as possible to no clue what it's really like. It just doesn't seem less meaningful or enviable than the urban, corporate life people around me live.

That's mostly a religion thing though. Mormons have the newest iphone, above average incomes, and above average education rates (the largest private university is Mormon) but they also have much lower suicide and divorce rates than the general population.

It's natural for humans to progress though. Since the first time smashing something with a rock it's been a march forward. Where do you stop the clock? At what point in time do you think humans had the best ligestyle? It would be unnatural to regress.

>It's natural for humans to progress
How so?

You misunderstood my post. I said that a primitive life will be a life where there is struggle, and that that is a good thing. The everyday struggles of the average American are meaningless, as they do not threaten the existence of this individual. I think that this search for meaningful struggle is partly the reason as to why his videos are popular, and why revolutionary movements such as the Alt-Right are growing among White men.

40,000 years ago we were learning how to use spears now I am talking to a Fin on my phone. This is progress.

This was menat for

Yes, but there is nothing "natural" in it in the sense that you are using the word. There are still lots of tribes and people living in isolated places where life has been the same for the past, say, 5000 years.

Been subscribed to them for a long time too

youtube.com/user/MBARIvideo/videos
youtube.com/user/ForgottenWeapons/videos
youtube.com/user/akiyuky/videos
youtube.com/user/cookingwithdog/videos
youtube.com/channel/UC3N0EPxNFKDFKHFNhB9YaZw/videos

Shill me channels.

It's comfy and make me sleepy.
Him not talking and letting nature talk is GOAT.

youtube.com/user/henders007/videos
youtube.com/user/ohohojousama/videos

what about this guy, what's his ethnicity?

youtube.com/watch?v=AWKmazrRIwA

Italian, his name is Paul Barbato

wtf he has chinky eyes and no body hair

american mutt of some sort, only God knows

Italian American, they are the most disgusting of all people

this one could pass as italian though, the other guy looks legit pinoy/SEA

Societal pressures increase tenfold living in smaller, more "natural" communities. Do you think tribes don't have politics? Come on user, you can't be this naive.

He is, the land is his (or his friend's) property (I'm guessing, I doubt it's just random bush or a national park) in a rainforest in Far-North Queensland.