Chiropractor gets 8 months for being racist on Facebook

abc.net.au/news/2016-07-05/man-who-abused-nova-peris-on-facebook-gets-suspended-sentence/7568912

>"Go back to the bush and suck on witchity grubs and yams"

>Lose career, go to jail, life ruined

Am I living in George Orwell's 1984?

What country did this stupid shit happen in?

sounds fair and just to me, now to wait for it to catch on Sup Forums so we can be rid of the Aus shit posters.

Australia you stupid faggot.

I hate my countrymen, I -HATE- them.

Please let me live somewhere else, Sup Forums.

I think its time we visit the page.
Together we can make what he posted look like fucking gospel.
What could they even do if we did?

Isnt it time they get a wake up call?

>showing off your power level

I thought right winged people were smart?

People unironically supporting the idea of jailing people for words posted online.

Finally an Australian gets punished for shitposting.

Haha oh wow. Australia making banter illegal. Sorry the abbos and women just can't handle it lads.

ayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy lmao

He deserves jailtime for being a chiropractor.

You just have to come with more creative ways of saying the same thing.

>Australia is the king of bantz because they live in a bantz adverse environment

It all makes sense now.

Everyone has a breaking point user.

What did abos even eat before we got here? Bugs and dirt?

How about you speak up against this shit? I'm sure there are plenty of others with same stance to ally with

They had star trek replicators because until capitain cook came with his invention of "lying" the abbos were a space faring people.

I can't type this without laughing till
I want to pee myself. Abbos in space would be an amazing tv show.

ban all bantz

Right wingers hate the PC agenda, you don't beat them by submitting to them.

>Bugs and dirt?
Grubs and yams apparently. Also WTF is a 'Nova Peris'? Do abbos have a nigger-naming system like US jiggaboos?

This

Serious question

How does it feel to know that the current crop of hypersensitive people would rather live in the Islamic caliphate than deal with mean words?

And people saying all white men should die get twitter favs from white people.

lmao

flying around in boomerang shaped spacecraft, with didgeridoo antimatter combustion exhaust vents

What would have happened if he shoved a rifle up her asshole?

Time for him to get even.

It feels like I am forced to make the rational decision to hide my opinions and comply with "groupthink" for the fear of being ostrasized by my peers (all young, uni educated "Green" voters).

I only bother explaining my views in small dosages to people I know either:

a) rational enough to hear arguments without resorting to labeling me a racist/bigot
b) not politically minded (unindoctrinated), and will listen to my opinions without prejudice

You mad? Get the fuck out then. Move to Australia you will fit right in there faggot.

He lives in America he's just a twat.

>doctors shitpost more than neets

Fuck off you closet redcoat

automatic Gasoline misters so they don't even have to huff at bottles

ThoughtCrime is OP m8. Desperately needed a nerf.

how is this for being tolerant you old cunt?

Indonesian here

Can we finally invade you guys? We have executed all the liberals in every country we've invaded

what fucking law says that you can go to jail for shit talking on facebook???

Looks like weve got another international cybercriminal here

Views in relation to what?

>gaol
Apparently it's still the 19th century

incompetent shitskins getting 100k a year jobs just because they are shitskins
Pardoned for crime
Ruining society for us whites

But hey, god forbid some guy shitposts on facebook....

This "magistrate" deserves death
And the police who arrested him over nothing should lose their jobs

>laws
no need, some non-white was crying

now they're just trying to get back to the dreamtime

thats what you get for shitposting and ruining imageboards with flags m8

It's very ironic that only white people enforce these ideas of thought and hate crime. You don't see asians or africans going to jail for saying what they want. It's our own people that loves the idea of shuting other peoples mouths... makes you think

this is why someone should be funding research into a weapons grade virus based upon sickle cell anemia,

As fucked up as the USA may be sometimes, I still cant fathom people being thrown in prison for saying mean things, Europe/Australia/Canada dont have freedom of speech?

Dude wtf is wrong with Australia? Please stop.

>Am I living in George Orwell's 1984?

Yes, you are.

I looked up this crime. It is defined as follows:

>Using a carriage service to menace, harass or cause offence (s 474.17)

>It is an offence for a person to use a carriage service in a way that reasonable persons would regard as being menacing, harassing or offensive.

>Maximum penalty: Imprisonment for 3 years.

If you called me A FUCKING LEAF, that's it, you're serving time. All that is required is for me to say that I found your words offensive.

Why aren't more people outraged by this breach of a fundamental human right, this abrogation of your freedom of speech?

Nah Chinamen get jailed for saying the wrong shit all the time.

Only the Americans seem to be lucky enough to not have any of these issues.

not without guns they don't lol
howd they going to uphold freespeech, with cups and kangaroos?

I hate the fucking idiots that insist on using that spelling.

I think kangaroo armies would be highly effective.

What would we do, shoot people we disagree with?

Just wait until this law gets a conservative MP into strife and then we can see change. Many in the government want to repeal 18C in the Racial Discrimination Act, so the will for this would be there.

You don't have Freedom of Speech because you are a subject and not a citizen. Get rid of the fucking Monarchy and get a Bill of Rights. Maybe you should consider a movement to join us as a state. The Republic of Texas did it.

We need to report everything as offensive to the police and politicians. Spam them constantly with snail mail and AFP submissions.

If they can legislate and jail based on ~feelings~ then our feelings should be the most sensitive out there. Everything should offend us, and we should make sure they know about it.

Offense is a grey area and cannot be adequately defined, as opposed to say inciting violence. If you cannot legally define a term, then you cannot prosecute for it.

Perhaps I'm aboriginal an every statue in every park offends me. Anyone want to get offended?

Australia is one those countries the anti-America crowd always states as an example of what we should be.

They don't even have basic freedom of speech. It's a fucking joke!

>tfw Psychologists are posting aussy tier banter like its thier job

Using a carrier service to cause offense

If he walked around with a sign, he couldn't have been charged with that - at most it would be a fine under the SOA

As they should. #TortureAllWhiteChildren

Good.
its 2016 and we must make it clear that racism is unacceptable.
Freedom of speech does not mean freedom to harass or emotionally assault others.

Easy to shit on Cuckistan here, but you rarely look to yourselves.
>Implying an imaginary border actually separates us.

Can we get images/screencaps of hatespeech from SJW towards whites/males posted in this thread?

>Why aren't more people outraged
blue pills for all

Why don't these comments fall under the law?

hey me too, except i also spout it in public but just act like its a joke works pretty well for me

>this abrogation of your freedom of speech?
We don't have freedom of speech here.

>Why aren't more people outraged by this... abrogation of your freedom of speech?

I assumed Australia didn't have freedom of speech. It's why they shitpost on here so much because it's the first time they've ever experienced the freedom to say anything.

What's worse: Australians or niggers?

We would welcome Australia with open arms.

Dont you got you a Constitusion?

Then get the fuck out. You won't be missed.

Move to Australia, you can get arrested for calling someone a faggot, then finally get that dick pushed into you.

No, you have to remember that the US is one of the only countries I know of that legally guarantees free speech. It's weird to see things like "hate" crimes and limitations on speech.

Australian niggers is the only acceptable answer

Yeah but not for saying china is best.

Come home, Australia. Come home. Imagine having free speech and guns.

we don't want them here, they are as bad as the blacks.

get a load of this guy lmao

this guy is a THOUGHT LEADER for many people

> Asked to explain views
> Can't or will get 8 months

>How does it feel to know that the current crop of hypersensitive people would rather live in the Islamic caliphate than deal with mean words?
DESU they're like a little kid screaming "I hate you, I wish I was dead!" They've never seriously considered the stuff they're advocating, they just hate the other thing.

Offensive. Reported.