Smoking is degenerate. And I defend it vehemently

Smoking is degenerate. And I defend it vehemently.

youtube.com/watch?v=vie-7S-YnzI

I swear they put something in tobacco when they changed to plain packaging. I roll my own smokes, and don't have more than about 15 in a day. I like to smoke while drinking and ice cold ale. So fucking nice, perfect compliment to shitposting.

Dope is better to smoke, but I rarely get that.

how much does it cost you per cig? that's something I've been interested in but it seems like an investment

Is that the packaging for the tobacco? I'm not sure how I would handle that.

Cigarette smokers are probably the most retarded group in existence out of all drug users, maybe only surpassed by alcohol users

Tobacco is a shit tier drug that provides no actual positive sensations, you only keep smoking to feed an addiction.

I stopped smoking for 5 years and after trying a cigarette my body feels like shit because it's a worthless drug.

If you want to smoke at least do it right and smoke some weed, you cumguzzling automaton.

I'll quit when I have a problem

I rolled out a whole pouch once and got about 120 decent sized smokes. Pouch is $55 AUD.

50 normal cigarettes in Horizon brand is $38.

So I save about $21 over 100 smokes, by rolling my own. And I think it might be healthier than normal cigarettes which get packed with propellants.

Yeah it's the packaging, pictures of rotten lungs, hearts blown to pieces, eyeballs with diseases, gay men with aids. It doesn't affect me one bit.

lung cancer is favorable over brain cell loss any day. plus cigs don't kill my ambition

rolling my own was my way to quitting, I was too fucking lazy to roll all the time so I ended up smoking less and less till i didn't smoke anymore

Marijuana doesn't kill brain cells.

didn't say it kills brain cells. I assume you started smoking before you were 30 which means your brain cell growth has been hampered by it

I started blazing when I was 14 with mates. It's done right by me. I take it as a medication now, for intermittent explosive disorder instead of valproate. THC is safer than pharmaceuticals for a lot of mental illnesses.

it's probably a lot cheaper too lmao

>lung cancer is favorable over brain cell loss any day
So dying is favorable over a slight cognitive handicap?

I think you wouldn't miss those brain cells anyway given your already low IQ.

I started smoking weed at 24 btw, sucks that you're a early twenty something.
> plus cigs don't kill my ambition
Weed doesn't do that either, maybe you were just unambitious to begin with.

Weed is for faggot millennials.

>provides no actual positive sensations
Clearly this fuck has never had a nice cigarette with his tea after eating a nice breakfast while listening to his favourite music with a low enough tolerance to actually get a buzz

you make a valid point and two pretty funny ad hominems. anyways yeah I would prefer a shorter life thinking to my full capacity rather than the contrary. and when I stopped smoking weed I was a lot more ambitious but I can't attribute a cause-effect relationship desu. it could just be my lack of ambition had me smoking weed and when I gained it I wanted to stop. who knows

this. but I prefer a nice cup of coffee

Let me start this by saying I know smoking is a shit habit and my life would be better if i quit.
That being said I really enjoy having a cigarette and I prefer it over alcohol I like being sober. I dont do pot for the same reason.

>champion rubies
good shit mate.
fyi you could probs get black market pouches (i.e. normal packaging, no tax) if you get the trust of a good tobaccobist

I wish I could fucking smoke indoors.

I smoked for 4 years when I was in my early twenties, as I said the effects on the body were little to none, the "enjoyment" came from satisfying the crave for nicotine, not the actual effects of nicotine.

Whatever identity politics you wanna parrot here are not relevant by any means

Yeah you can't a become couch locked lazy stoner during the day. During the day I'm out and about in the Sun, being active, doing work. Then at night I'll have a pipe of dope, and that's it.

I'll look into it

Ha, yeah it's convenient.

It's actually really cool. Everyone I know who smokes is a really cool person.

I've been around millennials and they really do love their marijuana. at my high school probably at least 50% of the students had at least tried it once and it was pretty suburban

the real question is which trait causes the other

Who else Sterling, Benson & Hedges, Rothmans and Larsen here?

a lot of people tend to regress into that couch locked stoner if you're not being proactive about it.

Then they shouldn't be smoking it. Us responsible marijuana medicators don't want to be thrown in with them.

Smoked pot all day from 17 to 22. Doing nothing. Horrible. Regret it badly.

Yeah cut back on it a lot, lose your strong tolerance, reward yourself with it after work. Marijuana IS addictive.

I had so many options what to do in life so I preferred to sit back and light up some. It turned into habit of procrastinating and here I'm 22 neet with lost opportunities.

But Putin's Russia is the saviour of white people and western culture. You must persevere and bring your country to glory against the Jews.

Funny you mention white race's salvation and Russia in the same sentence. Look up "Muslims Russia Today". They have a holiday today, go and see pictures in major European Russian cities.