Tfw not hype for football

>tfw not hype for football
Get me hype guys

check out this cute dog

Football was yesterday user, you missed it, today is nigger felon league, a commercial program

>college is more entertaining than NCAA

>football thread
>enter
>it's not about football

Well, the World Cup's coming soon.

dude that was like a month ago, the astros won

Can't hype an American with that anymore...

With people backing away from American football, maybe you'll have a decent football team in 15 years

The NFL just doesn't mean that much to me anymore. I've gone from hardcore to casual in basically one season.

Too many commercials, penalties, protests, etc. It's just not fun anymore.

Honestly this. I'll still have it on (streaming it lmao), but I'm starting to feel like a fucking retard following it.
"Wow, that black man ran the ball into the other end of the field! Whoa now he's kneeling! Whoa!"

Watch the WC or the Champions Le-
>>>>>>>handegg
WEW to be fair

ARE YOU READY FOR SOME FOOTBALL

--MUSIC PLAYS--

My first instinct when a touchdown or big play happens isn't to celebrate (or curse, if it's against my team), but to look for a penalty flag. And half the time, I get one.

That sort of small thing KILLS the joy of watching a game.

I'm Excited but probably won't watch many games because of the early start times, USA being in or out doesn't matter to me

Come to the hockey side, it's patrician and white

uy

Honestly considering it.
How do I into hocket? It doesn't appeal to me all that much on the surface, but I understand lots of things improve when you know the intricacies.

puck->net
"I can't see the puck" watch plenty of games and you learn that seeing the puck isn't that important, body language of the players tells you where the puck is 90% of the time.

t. Cowshits bandwagoner

This. KneelFL is a plastic league for fantasy """football"""" numales.

>With people backing away from American football, maybe you'll have a decent football team in 15 years
Stick your own sport yurofag

If you care about race when it comes to a sport do you even like it? Because if you love a sport you should want to see the best athletes no matter the race.

The best athletes are white, jaoa

I'll give it a go.