How much does IQ really mean?

The IQ gap between niggers and people is hard to ignore, especially if you live in a nigger infested area and often see first hand how they are noticeably less intelligent and more aggressive than whites. But in any IQ test I've taken, it's basically just a mixture of visual pattern recognition, unscrambling words, and for math basic number sequences and 1st grade word problems. Why are they so easy? And I don't mean just googling "free iq test" and clicking the first result, I've taken Mensa and Stanford–Binet sample tests and the questions are like that. Very simple and basically a measure of how good you happen to be at certain things that require an understanding of man-made concepts.

If you've got the world's leading high IQ society or whatever you want to call it (Mensa) giving out tests that show a random 12 year old is smarter than Albert Einstein, how much credence can you really give the concept of IQ and it being a measure of how intelligent the person is?

nydailynews.com/news/world/twelve-year-old-gypsy-proves-smarter-einstein-article-1.2316644

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/02/girl-12-wins-maximum-mensa-iq-test-score
youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>perfect IQ
>still can't tell when you have a unibrow

You give us a call once some dumbass from the police force jails her sorry ass for stealing.

Don't judge a fish by its ability to solve integrals.
Judge it by its ability to swim around the math problem paper, and eat something and then fuck as many lady fishes as possible.

Pic related, this fat goblin that doesn't understand when to stop eating is supposedly a genius that is smarter than all of us because of the results of a Mensa recognized IQ test.

Yellows have the highest IQ.

Top 3 highest super genius IQs in the world come from East Asian males.

You can find news like these every fucking week.
They never achieve anything.
>Hurr durr I scored more on an online iq test then the ESTIMATED iq of Einstein.

Also she doesn't look much a gypsy. She isn't a brownie, did her mother got anglo'd?

I believe legit IQ test have to be administered by somebody and cannot only be paper and pencil tests. Don't quote me on that.

The rest is all a matter of correlations as they are established in the literature.

High IQ correlates strongly with everything good you can think of, health, happiness, income, education, wealth, lifespan, etc. Also the benefits of higher IQ do not drop off after a certain level like some people claim. Still there are millions of people with genius level (140+) IQ and only a few Einsteins.

Oh sure, but when I say gypsy, I'm told I'm being insensitive. Doesn't IQ go higher than 162, and isn't Mensa just a bunch of faggots who circlejerk over the numbers on their placards?

I'm talking about Mensa tests though, not just random online ones as I said.

Also found this, another 12 year old female minority with a 160+ IQ according to Mensa. Starting to smell bullshit here.

theguardian.com/society/2015/sep/02/girl-12-wins-maximum-mensa-iq-test-score

Tests are overadjusted for young people. I know plenty of average intelligence people who got outlandish scores in their youth. If you tested them today they might score a bit over a hundred.

it doesnt mean shit until one yields some results in advancing human knowledge in some area such as maths, physics, etc.

Its usefulness peaks around 125.

Girls hit puberty earlier than boys. Since IQ is measured as an average vs peers it makes sense that you would have a bunch of girls around 11-12 who score really high

confirmed high IQ causes unibrows

idk why she needs a 162 iq score. You do not have to be a genius to steal wallets.

What are the chances she has been whored out already?

It's not overadjustment - it's just differing rates of growth. Some n year olds are biologically closer to being fully grown than their peers. Eventually the peers just catch up because everyone ages.

>12yo is smarter than Einstein
>minors can't consent

Children IQ is different than adults, direct comparison is useless.

>British
>Gypsy

o i am thinkin

>Gypsy
>Mensa
>Not remain propaganda

>I know plenty of average intelligence people who got outlandish scores in their youth.

maybe the brain is like a muscled and when its not used people turn into a retard.

like what happens to everyone who stops going to school

She has a tiny face

It is one factor in genius. Other factors are things like creativity and drive. IQ on it's own doesn't guarantee genius.

speaking of retards.

i type like one lol

It's basically
Notice that both her and the girl in the op are 12

>gypsy
So, did they find her real parents already?

>all of these 'feel good' articles about girls and the darkest minorities "scoring higher than einstein"

What does it fucking matter if less than 25% of geniuses even do anything with their intelligence? Even the male geniuses that end up in college at the age of 11/12 sort of fizzle out of normie view without accomplishing much.

Call me back when ANY of these article focused individuals completes the Unified Theory.

I scored 143 in my youth. Passing exams and shit is easy but I've not really done much with my life beside a few bits of paper issued by academic institutions. To add to this years of mary-jane has probably dropped this score by a bit.

Is that all you ever think about?

> convinced her parents to take a year off to study for an IQ test
> the iq test she took measures mostly verbal reasoning

just lol

she can use her autisim super powers to paint the last factory that she scrapped for copper wire on her caravan walls

>blue eyes
>Gipsy

You don't know what gypsies really are

>Study for IQ test.
>Have mark raised dramatically because she is 12.
>Get ridiculous score.
Notice how these people never get mentioned again.

they're irish gypsies, pham

>How much does IQ really mean?
Quite a bit, but it's not everything. Someone with an IQ of 115 could outperform someone with an IQ of 125 in some tasks, not strictly physical ones.

I'm not totally familiar with modern psychology, but I know they break it down into a lot of different categories such as spatial intelligence, verbal intelligence, deductive reasoning, emotional intelligence, etc.

There are many different kinds of intelligences, OP. IQ tests are a narrow measurement of what is a broad spectrum.

the argument centers around epigenetics (niggers were abused and malnourished throughout history in America and that has lasting impacts in terms of testosterone during fetal development etc etc) and poor socioeconomic status, facilitating retarded behavioral constructs

IQ is like raw brainpower. If you are an idiot, you struggle to find patterns.

>believing the genius kid memes
They probably all have their scores artificially inflated and studied.

Sorry, I just feel bad about every type of sexual degeneracy being accepted while this is not.

I'm half-black, but I have an IQ of 164. I not really sure about the validity of IQ tests though...
pic semi-related

what would happen if a 12 year old genius seduced a 25 year old with the mind of a child?

look up the "flynn effect". it's not popular to talk about it on Sup Forums though (since it calls into question the true accuracy of IQ tests and we rely on IQ test scores to validate le shitskins are stupid meme)

another issue is it's too easy to influence the score; you can even buy toys designed to train your children to be good at IQ tests. then parade around this test score like it was an inborn natural ability and not a trained one.

also quoting for truth

That's a good question...

I have a question, does anyone hear remember getting their IQ tested? Where the fuck do they keep getting these tests done? It seems like every other week we have some child being told they have a huge IQ and are gods, but you don't hear any more about them or what they do.

Some retard friend I have is all over the IQ train, so fucking stupid he took one of those facebook IQ tests and bought the plaque for $250 to hang in his room. he literally thinks he is a fucking genius because he was told he has a 143 IQ. I know for a fact that if an IQ is tested, it's not through a facebook app, but like shit why the fuck do these people parade IQ around as if its an end all be all?

People still get mad at the 25 year old because people feel irrational hate when they see grown-up men engaging sexual acts with minor females.

Retards can't consent either but no one gives a fuck if a man taps a retard adult woman.

Most iq tests are a literal joke you can train for them and the more you do them the better results you get.. Hell in school (where you kinda "pick" what work you want to do in future) i just did that lel

You can be the smartest mother fucker out there and still be a moron.

IQ is a better indicator of stupidity as opposed to genius.

My father had me tested by a professional when i was young; i don't really remember it though.

mensa tests are weighted with age in mind.

Actually there have been cases where people fuck retards and then get thrown in jail because a court arbitrarily finds that the retard couldn't consent due to a complaint by a 3rd party.

Somewhat on topic but what do you guys think about IQ and depression?

My anecdotal example. I went to college for electrical engineering at the state university. A decently challenging endeavor. First two years I crushed it, clean 4.0. Felt pretty intelligent. Third year my father died and I struggled, dropped to 3.6. Felt like a retard. Eventually snapped out of it and was able to raise it just high enough to graduate magna cum laude (3.75). So overall felt average.

Do you think depression lowers your IQ (similar to how being under the influence of a drug does), or just makes it more difficult for you to care to utilize it? If that makes any sense.

i got IQ tested (the "weschler" or something iirc) in elementary school. they also gave some psychological test.

one of these days i should contact the school and see if i can see my scores

This, only opposite; having a really high IQ doesn't necessarily entail that a person will be really smart all around. You can be super-intelligent on paper, but still act like a dumb ass (me).

>I have an IQ of 164

and yet you don't understand statistics

Going by cranial size hers is larger than most adults. Wouldn't be surprised the test was legit. Sup Forums in here being upset that a gypsy scored higher than them.

No.

It stems from racial IQs in Sub Saharan Africa being the absolute worst, and American blacks having enough european DNA that it has significantly raised their scores.

Trans racial adoption studies, and adoption studies in general have shown that the child's IQ reflects the biological parents. Most of this cannot be studied because it is so controversial.

IQ is important. It is the highest indicator of job performance and ability.

I know it's an anecdote, but I worked at a comoany that had a mandatory IQ test that had a 75% fail rate. Everyone hired before they got rid of it was significantly better than those that came after.

I know it's also illegal, but what I meant is that people don't care nearly as much.

Depression is related to inflammation. It would not surprise me if it hindered performance in some way.

>intelligence is the same as wisdom

Do you still have the doll to show where he touched you?

Are you talking about the picture? I didn't read it completely.

>ctrl+f outlier
>0 résulats

man, those fucking side articles.

>cant be studied
joke's on you. if you can speak an asian language (chinese, japanese, korean) this research is ongoing and freely available.

the west is a collapsing shithole.

I'd say higher IQ persons are more likely to experience depression. Unwarranted sense of self importance is pretty well linked to low IQ individuals, which is why the stupidest people tend to think they're God's gift to the world.

The more intelligent you are, the more you realize your own insignificance and how little you actually are.

Einstein: "Before I was fifteen I had mastered differential and integral calculus"
Better get cracking, or all you have to show for this is a piece of thick, expensive paper

>It stems from racial IQs in Sub Saharan Africa being the absolute worst
Actually abbos are the worst.

Mensa is a fucking joke and is known to have shilled for boons in the past.

Obvious Jewry.

You're right.

>lieing on Sup Forums
why u do dis

IQ means shit when you don't have ground to cultivate, you can be 150IQ african nigger but all you will get is Shaman post in tribe, according to IQ test I have 120 which fucking suck because I'm poorfag and smart enough to survive with little effort but also enough to realize everything is going to shit but not smart enough to fix it, being dumb or genius is blessing, being smart is curse.

Keked hard

IQ by itself isn't that important but average IQ is.

Niggers IQ is mostly below room temperature

Go to 1:20

youtube.com/watch?v=bBIubgsfK8E

I'm not lying; I actually have an IQ of 164, or at least that what the test came out as.

>outsmarting such noted geniuses as Albert Einstein and Stephen Hawking
What? just because she has a higher IQ she's suddenly smarter than them? In what fucking way?
I have an IQ of 148 and all I fucking do and all I've done for the past several years is sit in front of this computer playing video games and working out for about an hour a day, who the fuck exactly have i outsmarted?
Did i suddenly get accredited with several notable scientific discoveries the day I was born and it just slipped everyone's mind to mention it to me?
seriously what the fuck

>hey we should write E=mc^2 on a blackboard behind her
>trust me it'll make her look smart
Fucking normies are so easily impressed

>how much credence can you really give the concept of IQ
>overadjusted for young people
>doesnt mean shit
>What does it fucking matter
>less than 25% of geniuses even do anything with their intelligence
>IQ tests are a narrow measurement
>not really sure about the validity of IQ tests
>we rely on IQ test scores to validate le shitskins are stupid meme
>iq tests are a literal joke
>IQ means shit
>IQ by itself isn't that important

Well of course Blacks find IQ tests flawed. They also find job applications to be flawed. The IQ tests show that on the average they're among the bottom, rather than the top. And so they dismiss them. Though I suspect if it were in the reverse, and Whites were at the bottom and Blacks were at the top the Blacks would have no problem, and accept the IQ data without question.

>British Gypsy
>Roma workers

Neither of these things add up

>Sorrow is knowledge, those that know the most must mourn the deepest, the tree of knowledge is not the tree of life.

>t. Byron

Then again though, her forehead looks like something large is in there.

Why the hell is Einstein always the standard of comparison when IQ is brought up?

He'd be the first to tell you all that you're retarded for giving a fuck about IQ scores.

IQ tests mostly just measure your ability to take an IQ test

you mean 12 year old british girl finds out she was abducted by Gypsies

Why are british gypsies so human looking?

MENSA has been co-opted by liberal faggots with an agenda, just like anything else in this world.

Really makes you think

>retakes IQ test 200 times after failing every time
>finally memorizes the whole thing
>LOOK WOMEN AND MINORITIES ARE SMART TO FUCK YOU WHITE MEN

Well, they're kind of wrong, because she's 12, and IQ is adjusted for age.

Was Einstein tested at age 12? No. The result doesn't mean "She is as smart as Einstein", it means "relative to people within her age group she scored 3.5 standard deviations higher than average within her age range".

Let's say her score is "27/35", and this is what equates to 162 for her age. If the average 25 year old scores this, her age adjusted IQ is still 100, she just developed faster than other people in her age group.

let me know when she actually does something with it other than smugly hold up a piece of paper

>women
>minority group
>shitskin/gypsie

something smells fishy here Sup Forums

I wonder if these writers know that Einstein never actually took an IQ test.

>Appeal to motive, the post

> confusing IQ with being smart

Who's smarter the NEET with high IQ or the a successful plumber with average IQ?

>NEET with high IQ

Is that really a thing though? I don't doubt there are a few high IQ people out there that just sit around for whatever personal reason, but any high IQ person should be able to make more money without having to strain themselves much if they are so smart compared to what they get as a welfare leech.