Yuros don't thank the bus driver before getting off at their stop

>yuros don't thank the bus driver before getting off at their stop
>Yuros don't thank the mailman after delivering mail
>Yuros don't thank the pilot after landing safely
>Yuros don't thank doctors after prescribing medication
Why do Europeans hate honest workers? How do they show appreciation?

Other urls found in this thread:

cartelreport.com/new-child-support-card-controls-what-mothers-can-buy-with-child-support-money/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

We thank workers by giving them a fair wage that they can live comfortably on.

micks do this

we actually do thank people we're interacting with. But words are cheap, do you tip them?

why do americans thank their waiters like that?

lol saying thank you to bus driver. I'd even understand "good bye" but please

We are not so much into fake courtesy as you burgers are. But wont leave you to die because you have no way to pay for assistance.

>plane lands
>guy starts clapping
i can't say for sure whether he was an american but shit it was bizarre

I've heard some people thank the bus driver here. It is rare though.

People here thank the mailman every day.
I think it's traditional at this point

We do thank the bus driver you ignorant burger.

I greet the driver when I enter and when I get off from behind the bus I raise my hand towards the driver as a thank you.

Am I supposed to yell THANK YOU from the back of the bus?

You're supposed to just say "Thanks" when you're about to get off. Is this really considered unusual?

>I greet the driver when I enter and when I get off from behind the bus I raise my hand towards the driver as a thank you.
this, and the bus driver waves back in the rear-view mirror

but on many busses the exit is in the middle so you're not really close to the driver when you get off

when you get off from the backside of the bus, you'd have to yell if you want the driver to hear you.

Well on our buses the only door is at the front, right beside the driver.

nobody does that here. it's unusual if someone says "good day" when entering the bus (without buying a ticket)

its unusual if no one ever does that
i did it in Ireland because other people did it
in spain it would be a bit wierd, not common

you've never been there and made something up to once again feel good about yourself over some nonsensical illusion

same

>on our buses the only door is at the front,
Huh. Sounds annoying.
In my city all buses have a front, middle and back door.
>pic related
In fact, I think all buses in Sweden does.

>I think all buses in Sweden does.
Yep, same here as well

>coldn't

those are the normal urban buses in Spain too
in Ireland they have double deckers, but they open the door in the back to let people exit if the bus is very full too

Good, having just a single door seems like a terrible system.
I always use the middle door both when I enter and exit. The middle is always empty/less people.

That's their job. You know the thing they get paid to do.

Why would you thank someone for doing their job?
The paycheck you get is all you need.
I'm a mailman my self and never have any contact with the people I deliver mail to.
I drop the mail in the mailbox, that's it.
When I use the bus I enter through the back/middle door. Far from the driver (who by the way sits inside a little cabin surrounded by glass).

Here it is customary to leave a treat (usually a box of chocolates or homemade cookies) and a thank you card for your mailman and garbagemen at Christmas.
Do they do this in Sweden?

I imagine Thats How Irish people walk when they say top o de morning to ye

we do in england.

Jag är också brevbärare. Bring eller PN?I got a Box of chocolate from ONE (1) Household last christmas. I have ~1000 Households on my district as a mailman.

How sad

We Swedes are willing to pay the worlds highest taxes so niggers, arabs and trailer trash can live without working, but we are Scrooge tier in everyday life

PostNord (Norrköping).

If you don't show appreciation for anything, you should kys. Don't know where you're getting that info from though.

Ah, vanlig brevbärare eller chaufför som kör ut buntar? Hur lång tid tar din runda? Hur mycket tjänar du? Fått löneförhöjning ännu?

Nyfiken som fan, träffar sällan andra PN-brevbärare förutom de andra på mitt kontor då.

Vanlig brevbärare.
Min vanliga runda jag kört i 6 år nu tar runt två och en halv timme (skönt med elcyklar) , plus 20 minuter om vädret är skit. Får lite över 20 tusen i lön innan skatt. Och ja fick ökning från 17 600 i månaden till det jag har nu i våras.

cartelreport.com/new-child-support-card-controls-what-mothers-can-buy-with-child-support-money/

Hm, är du timanställd eller vad? Varför får du så lite? Jag fick ingångslön 21630 i Maj. Den ska nu höjas till 22060, kanske lite mer.

Innan skatt dvs brutto

Min runda tar btw typ 5 timmar (inkl cykla ut och in till rundan) när det är lokaltidning, 4:30h reklam och 3.5h bara post.

Jobbar bara 70%, kanske skulle ha nämnt det hehe.
Har problem med ryggen.

Najs! 4 dagar en vecka, 3 dagar nästa, därefter 4 igen?

>well mr james u seem to be suffering from a condition called a runny nose
>im going to prescribe u heroin
>oh thank u doctor
>that will be 100000000000$
>cash or credit

Sjuk löneökning btw? 3k. Hur fan gick det till.

Japp, ibland tar man ett skift extra om det behövs.
Var nära att bli av med jobbet ett par år tillbaka (ryggskada, bilolycka- blev påkörd vid korsning när en V70 blåste mot rött) men det löste sig med deltid.

>Yuros don't thank the mailman after delivering mail
>Yuros don't thank the pilot after landing safely
>Yuros don't thank doctors after prescribing medication

we thank them by not paying them like shit

>Hur fan gick det till.
Samarbete med försäkringskassan och så.
Istället för bidrag så höjde dom lönen för mig så jag klarar mig trots lägre timmar.
Bara tacka och ta emot antar jag.

But I am paid like shit, espeically now Thanks to PostNord Denmark bleeding our organization dry. We are forbidden to go on overtime because we have to save money, due to PN Denmark.

Thanks d*nish pigs.