4th of July political horror story thread?

4th of July political horror story thread?

I'll start.

>be me
>early 20s
>work for a mobile app company
>at a BBQ w/ family and extended family
>some douchebag and his wife are there
>prototypical everything everybody hates about rich people from Los Angeles
>bragging and talking about himself in an off handed sort of way
>extremely pretentious
>politics get broughten up
>oh shit

At this point I usually don't intervene. I got a useless double major degree in college Political science and business but I hardly talk about it because I think I need to learn a LOT more about politics before I start espousing my ideology in public, etc etc

>douchebag brings up Trump
>muh lord and savior
>douchebag is a huge liberal and is shitting all over trump, saying how racist he is, etc
>I've had a few beers (more then a few) at this point so I decide to intervene

continue?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go ahead. I'm reading.

>At this point I don't care what anyone thinks of me, I've had a few, anyone who drinks knows you just dgaf once you're a good bit tipsy
>asked the guy to tell me one racist thing Trump's said
>he and his wife start cackling
>he turns to my dad and other family and asks what kool aid I've been drinking
>I look right at him and start laughing and go hey buddy laughing isn't an answer, you just dodged my question, what has he said that's racist?
>his cunt wife chimes in
>"bb-b-but he said all mexicans are rapists!"
>I corrected her saying actually he said that about illegals and it's been misquoted. He said some are rapists and are leeching off the tax system and are here fucking illegally when tons of other mexcians are american citizens because they came in the legal way
>her husband says something along the lines of that's something a racist would say
>at this point I'm not sure it's worth my time but the self smugness of both of them is absolutely infuriating (and I try and not get trolled irl too much)

continue?

Go on

k go

Just post the whole story, ya cunt

I'm here keep going

Spit it out. Jesus.

go on

>continue?
this isn't how this works. just dump your blog

I'm reading user

I'm reading user

OP it sounds like you got BTFO by a rich Chad and his wife in front of your family

Wow, did he just leave?

Incoming "power level exhibition" episode.

Please Mr. Please desu.

Op is a faggot

Op is a faggot
Op is a faggot
Op is a faggot
Op is a faggot
Op is a faggot

15mins since his last post, eh

Sorry for the delay - drunk

>at this point I'm so mad but I'm trying to control my rage
>can't act like an SJW, you know?
>so I flat out tell him to look into Trump's life, what he's done, how he's treated people, etc
>say how he turned a million dollars into multi billions is the same as someone getting a $100 and turning it into a million...
>he says that's bullshit
>i've never wanted to punch someone more in my life
>he's shitting on me and millenials for working "temp jobs" for app companies and bullshit that is only 6 months tier jobs
>i try and explain how startups work and how volatile they are
>he shifts back to Trump
>says the guy is an idiot
>I finally ask this douchebag what line of work he's in
>he tells me real estate
>my jaw hits the floor
>he sees my expression and explains how "Trump was buying and selling in Manhattan....with enough capital anyone can do that and be profitable"
>can't tell if he's just ultra master zionist trolling me
>soon find out he's Jewish
>this is when it goes downhill.....

continue?

>continue?

tell the story or not you fucking LARPer

You better fucking continue

OP has gone all floppy and is struggling to sperg

If you're going to greentext make sure you do it ahead of time

DONT SAY CONTINUE, JUST PASTE IT ALL

You honestly should have used the time frame to become a citizen to reinforce your point. It takes 7 years to become a US citizen, 5 if you have valuable skills.

No green text is best if slowly dumped.

F

Political horror story time.
> Be white.
> Get curbstomped.
> Get called a Nazi.
> Don't see your attackers be prosecuted, or even fired.

The end.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

gas the kites

just tell the whole fucking story jesus christ.

A

Yessssssssss

G

G

Go on.

O

Assasinate Mary Poppins, she is the ring leader.

FUCK OFF

T

T

Just fucking tell the whole story man

why didn't you tell her that Mexicans aren't a race.

But are Turks white if Greeks are?

This is when it gets REALLY BAD

>Finally his wife makes a comment about a friend of mine
>saying how she must be Jewish
>I tell her how no, she's my family, and none of us are Jewish.
>I ask if she is
>she says no but her husband is
>holy shit.jpg
>At this point the cunt wife bummed a cig off me and was smoking w/ me outside
>her husband starts jewishly strolling over my way
>the second he gets to us and makes some shitty joke about cancer and smoking I immediately start sperging out like only a 5 year veteran of Sup Forums would start doing
>ask him how he's politically liberal when liberals don't give a fuck about the state of Israel
>ask him how he feels about Netinyahu approving more settlements and killing of Palestinian children who get in the way
>ask him why his faith refers to gentiles as "goyim" and how is this not as racist as he says Trump is

>I sperged out and asked him rapid fire questions all of these in a row. His expression was so taken aback because I'm sure he's never heard a young white dude ask him such specific questions about his race/ethnicity

>starts trying to defend himself
>this is when it went even more downhill.......

continue?

turks are not white

Cmon OP hurry up

Just go butt head

Have your fucking (you) just tell the fucking story.

So are Greeks or Italians white?

pls deliver, OP

Just keep posting.

Yes, Turks are white. Sup Forums just doesn't like to admit it because they're strictly categorical about race and what "white" is and what "isn't".

hardly

did you gas him?

And most Egyptians are white correct?

op is a fag check this 1

fucking checked

Continue you glorious faggot

HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT FUCKING ONE
THAT FUCKING
ONEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Keep posting, honey.

OH SHIT
Impressive but my 5 is better.
KOG

Nice

Nice...
Kek is present, isn't he?

Just fucking say ''he's a 6 story crustacean from the paleolithic era trying to bum tree fiddy'' already. Fuck

chegged :DDD

Most North Africans are generally caucasian, yes.

WITNESSED

Fail.

Just because they're Caucasian doesn't make them white.

I'm fucking done. Learn to greentext you fucking faggot and stop saying "continue?" Newfag

/thread

OP confirmed for faggot

Seems kinda dumb to automatically assume Jew would condone the State of Isreal's actions

CUNT In You?

I fucking hate roll-fags more then any other posters on Sup Forums (even Australians)

Just because of you and youre autistic GET I'm not going to finish my story.

You literally ruined it for everyone! Congrats!!

(Oh btw It has a fannnnntastic ending :P )

Unless someone rolls 999 I'm not finishing it. Fuck off.

MADA MADA

>mfw say Sup Forums tier shit all the time and no one gives a fuck because i'm not white

Mmmm yes it does.

COME ON YOU DOUBLE NIGGER
POST THE REST

Gas yourself OP. Your story isn't that great.

This story better end with Lord Kek in his true frog form jumping off the roof of your house into his beverage and taking a pee and poo in it.

STOP ASKING IF YOU SHOULD CONTINUE YOU DUMBCUNT, JUST CONTINUE

>roll fags are HORRIBLE
>wants me to roll to finish green-text
OP is a faggot

this is too fucking ironic.

check 'em

It's official, OP is a faggot.

PRAISE KEK

>hates rollfags
>asks for 999 get

Nobody cares. Enjoy your dead thread

Good point. Please continue.

Well lads here we go

So one might infer that at one point in history, we really wuz kangz n sheeit? Is that correct?

NANI

sage for slowness

nigger
emu get

Fucking checked.