Swarthy, ungrateful ape

Swarthy, ungrateful ape.

TRUMP BTFO

Apparently, the Big Baller Brand doesn't include Oral Care products.

WE WUZ KANGZ

talk about shit eating grin

nigga needs to see a dental hygienist asap

Maybe LaMello will become a dentist.

Oh wait, no. He'll try to be a big baller and up failing and dying of an OD in 4 years.

WTF I love BBB now

>it's actually real
holy shit, what a scumbag

he only brushes one side?

>A nanoballer is in charge of the """big""" baller brand

WORKED BY BASED LAVAR
Seriously though Lavar is using Trump's own techniques and it seems to be working

Trump and lavar are essentially the same person. Disliking one and not the other would be pretty funny

I hate this fuck Trump no matter what mentality. Why so this? If the man does good things thank him, appreciate it. If he does stuff you don't agree with then you can hate him. That's how the fucking presidency works. This type of shit is just gonna make him ignore all black issues in the future, and we're gonna be on the same situation Obama put us in when Trump leaves. If we work with him and support him when he does good shit, he will help us because that's not only how he works, but it's how people work. This dumbass nigga is putting the black community deeper in the whole the Democrats dug for us.

This.

Lavar will no doubt run for President and win if he claims to be 'redpilled'.

>deeper in the whole

>lavar ball now represents all black people
fuck I missed this meeting

>thinking trump cares about people
Enjoy getting your taxes raised amerilard

>giving a shit about this retard and his ugly mudblood children

That's your fault. You missed some important details
All white people are either Richard Spencer or Harvey Weinstein
All Black people are LaVar Ball are Ben Carson
All Hispanic People are Jorge Ramos
All Asian people are chinese
We aren't allowed to say anything remotely negative towards Jews

Where do racists like OP find the courage to talk bad about someone more successful than he will ever be?

>nigs are ungrateful to their gubmint masters
more news at 10

See, I didn't know Favelas had internet connectivity.

>being related to his kids makes LaVar succesful
Well shit looks like I'm a successful person since my dad is a millionaire

...and? Is it my fault you're a fucking moron?

based Lavar shittalking that orange orangutan

filthy animal lol

Calm down and eat some Sopa de Macaque.

filthy leaf lol

Calm down and lose some weight. People don't want to look at you. It's disgusting.

They were wealthy before BBB and the nba. Lavar just helps their wealth grow even more.

I am sorry your country exports all the food you produce to us, and still you live in abject poverty.

HOW MUCH IS RUSSIA PAYING YOU?

Now you're using wealth as a way to talk down to me. read

speaking of

>brazilian empire
>never does anything

That must be the Southern Hemisphere's definition of success.

>Its real
Jesus christ

Friendly reminder that upper Midwest democrats and New England liberals are just as shitty of human beings as trump

the state of this cunt

lel madman

Jesus, even our president lula who didn't even finish the 4th grade was more presidential than this dude while in office.

>and that shoplifting is no big deal
unexpected

top kek, what an idiot

>when your 'President' is such a fucking needy cunt that he bitches and moans when he doesn't get immediate praise for doing his duty to protect US Citizens, and then attacks one and suggests letting another foreign power hold US Citizens prisoner for a minor crime because one of their Dads publicly questioned him

t. nonwhites

The part of the Keystone pipeline that leaked was approved and built under Obama

Trump just authorised a (bad) expansion of it

Al Franken did literally nothing wrong, but still publicly apologized to her. Trump has admitted to worst and no one cared.

Roy Moore rapes kids.

>leaving out the part where dirty injuns attacked the pipeline causing the leak

He's right though. I don't think the dad undertands how much of a fuckup his son is. Shoplifting in China while basically your entire university brass is on a diplomatic trip. The kid is a nigger in every sense of the word and it's no mystery where he inherited his attitude from.

HE DOES IT AGAIN

>actually being against the pipeline
Imagine being his brainwashed by partisan politics. I voted for Hillary but was always for the pipeline
>m-muh spill
Still significantly cleaner than having 8 quintillion trucks moving between the US and Canada

>environmentalists sabotage the pipeline, the safest method of transporting oil known to man
>SEE WE TOLD YOU IT WOULD LEAK!!!

>everything is still Obama and Hillary's fault

I'm honestly not watching the NBA because of this man and his ugly mutt son

>the only one of the three who has photographic evidence of his wrongdoing is the one who did nothing wrong
Okay, champ. Don't worry, I'm sure Elizabeth Warren will beat those mean old flyover rednecks in 2020! They're not nearly as enlightened as us coastals, amirite?

this is why blacks are doomed to failure
>be rich
>go to china
>rob
>almost get 3 years in chinese jail
>finally released without a charge thanks to diplomacy
>your nigger father pretends it's no big deal
one of the few black families with a father turns out he's an absolute cancer for his kids lmao

No, you're the one trying to blame everything on Trump even when it is clearly something that isn't his fault.

Acting like Trump is the first bad president the US has had absolves the Democrats of being an incredibly shit party who govern two inches to the left of the republicans.

Is this more Alex Jones 5D chess? Did Hillary order the attack?

Leftists are known to be violent and destructive.

nah it was soros

actually the taxes get lowered for everyone but then the lower and middle class tax brackets go back to being the same after a couple years

Nothing is ever Trump's fault, it's all Lib conspiracies to keep him from making America great.

FUCKING KAEP!

I don't think trump would call himself thin m8

>being this much an ungrateful nignog

Trump's right. Should have left him to rot for his crimes.

Ooooooh, so it was (((THEM))).

Gotcha. Not the Kochs, though.

TUCK DRUMPF AND FRICK WYPIPO

DUMPF SEETHING

nah, just lefties being idiots. Doesn’t require any grand conspiracy

BIG BALLER BRAND?

MORE LIKE BABY BALLER BRAND

It's a different pipeline you stupid fuck