Aus/pol/ - Human Headline Edition

COUNTING RESUMES

>Tally Room
vtr.aec.gov.au/HouseDefault-20499.htm

>Live updates
theguardian.com/australia-news/live/2016/jul/05/australian-election-2016-peta-credlin-malcolm-turnbull-vote-counting-politics-live

Other urls found in this thread:

abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/
youtube.com/watch?v=mh3y1JtWgDs
theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jun/09/anti-muslim-sentiment-strong-and-widespread-in-australian-army-study-shows
heraldsun.com.au/ipad/man-involved-in-beauty-pageant-riot-warned-he-could-face-jail/story-fn6bfkm6-1226264061908
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

First for One Nation

Is turnbull actually going to get the boot? Can anyone give me a quick update on the situation thanks.

Voted with my $20 fine

kekking so hard @ these cuck faggots who lose their shit over non participatory democracy

Probably, but not anytime soon. He'll probably be dumped sometime later in the year.

>entire newsfeed is people thinking we should move to electronic voting machines
Why

>turnbull still butthurt over the medicare campaign
Nothing to say about the carbon tax campaign though, hey :^)

If they win outright with 76, yes
If it is a minority government, no since the crossbenchers would've made the deal with Turnbull

Derryn "I'm Proud of My Wife's Son" Hinch

Guys, I've fixed the Liberal Party, and consequently, Australia. What we need is the second coming of a Messiah, a Saviour. Someone who's been around the block, who has the measure of the pathetic Labor opposition, and can unite the party and reclaim the respect of the public.

Sup Forums, I bring you:

>JOHN HOWARD

Here we go:

>John Alexander resigns his seat of Bennelong and is rewarded with an embassy
>John Howard recontests his old seat in the by election
>Kevin Andrews calls for a spill but doesn't run
>John runs for the leadership, with Based Tones as his deputy
>Howard goes to his old acquaintance and Timor-freeing general Peter Cosgrove and tells him while he has the confidence of the house, it is too fractious to stay that way and the country needs another election
>A minimum time, 33-day election ensues, with Howard excoriating Bill and Tanya, Tony let off the leash to help destroy them
>Howard takes power with a majority in the lower house
>Rules for 2 1/2 years, hands over to his deputy Tony at the election
>Another golden age of politics ensues

We need this, Sup Forums

So the counting can be done in record time

xth for one nation prime minister.

holy fuck that happened so hard i bet that happened it happened so fucking much

How come the preference count section is only showing 3,500 and 2,800 votes?

It's showing the Xenophon lady ahead, but there's only a 700 vote gap there... where as in the first preference vote there's a gap of 10,000 the Liberal's way.

Basically I don't understand why that preference count section doesn't have them starting from 31,223 and 21,377.

Because on election night, the AEC assumed it was a Liberal/Labor race, so they were allocating preferences on that basis. Now they have to tally preferences all over again on a Liberal/Xenophon basis.

So it can be hacked by you know who so One Nation never wins.

Gun grabbing slime.

Why is Prepbull such an awful public speaker

I met Hex at the polls and gave her a few sneaky fingers, we ended up going out that night and I fingered her in a nightclub

Not used to talking to the average person

Rich plebs never talk to anyone but other rich plebs and freak the fuck out when they have to enter into normal human interactions

Dude that's disgusting... that means you've felt my cum on your fingers

He's jewish what a gay cunt

Wondered what that was, thought it was just a bad yeast infection. Tasted fucking weird too

Sorry mate the local Woolies has run out of pineapples

What do I get for fingering the male one?

>Sells public assests
>Workchoices
>Did nothing with the ridiculous amount of money we had coming in
>Took away guns

Stop

>Leaders - uh - lead
>I am a leader

so fucking weak

if you have to constantly remind people youre the leader, guess what mate... youre not actually inspiring leadership

Red pill me on the Hex meme.

>tfw Dunkley
>it's literally been 50/50 since the beginning
My vote actually counted, I had the power to influence all of my family and friends' votes and decide the major party but instead decided to keep quiet aside from encouraging them to put memes first. I know most of them preferenced Labor and I could have stopped them

>tfw Gilmore
>tfw also 50/50

So do we have a prime minister yet?

She fucking loves getting a few sneaky fingers up her

The cat fish isn't fish any more.

A=10
B=11
C=12
D=13
E=14
F=15

She's on a popular gaming show and is hot af

abc.net.au/news/abcnews24/

Nah m8, we're still anarchist country.

>Pauline Hanson hates chinks first and says it's an asian invasion
>Sells her chip shop to a Vietnamese family
LMAO

>gets paid money by dumb chinks
>gets elected

xDDDD

seriously how the fuck did he get in?

>tfw Pauline Hanson's fish and chip shop is now owned by chinks

>leftists are pushing to have it taken over by literal kebab

How is this not proving further that she was right? Her very fucking fish and chip shop was taken over by foreigners.

Can we just just napalm Sydney and Melbourne already? Can the Military just go rogue for us? Establish a new Capital?

So Labor is winning then?

>only MY scare campaigns should gain traction

tl;dr Mal is continuing to cash in on Labor's medicare fraud campaign and still pretending that the coalition will form a majority government with little chance of them not meeting the deadline whilst Barnaby seems to have admitted defeat is doing a better job of courting the crossbenchers than liberals and labor

Why can't these retards put microphones in the audience so I can hear these questions

Fucking idiots

aus/pol/ meetup when?

>Fresh fish
>All that stock of produce behind the ocunter, bottles of water

>Now a microwave and energy drinks
>Religious shit shoved in your face

>Chink family probably just hordes their money or sends it back home, Pauline used her money and business to try and save her country

It fucking stings to look at this

Turnbull accepting full responsibility and stepping down.

BASED TONE RETURNING.

>What do I get for fingering the male one?
Brown fingers and a smell that won't wash off.

>howard takes our guns
>ring the police "hello can u take down the gubmint xDD lost me guns maaaate xDD"
>"oi nah fuck off cunt im on smoko xDD
>"fucking true as cunt oi shout us a dart but ay

I have been wondering why the army doesn't step in and end this multicultural madness with a coup before its too late

Barny is trying to remain a useful idiot for the coalition so he doesnt lose his deputy position

prepbull has probably accepted the games over and he didnt get to become australias first president by leading a referedum in his 2nd term and then getting elected

i guess hell go be rich and do whatever bored millionaire retirees do

I think I actually know people who post here, also I hate 75% of the regulars in these threads so it'd probably be an awkward meetup

Hunt the most dangerous game at all?

>"oi cunt gubmint is going off cunt rekon we should do something bout it?"
>"get fuked cunt thats not my job plus im on smoko get sum otha cunt to do it ay"
>"aw fuck yua then cunttt"
maaateeeeee

Done counting in my area.

Was getting pretty sick of this shithead Greens scrutineer with the shrillest voice you've ever heard

>QUERY
>QUERY
>QUERY

and trying to argue with me during the count kek.

>Turnbull: Sets up medicare privatisation unit
>Shorten: "Hey Mr. Turnbull, watcha' doin' here?
>Turnbull: N-nothing to see here, stupid goyim!! T-this is just another Labor scare campaign!!!"

>oi cunttt draw us a dick on ya ballot xDD
>nah fuk off cunt im voting labor ay cuz othawise we cant see a doc no more ayyy
>aw fuck bazza ure a dawggg cunt ay

>Muh jobs for Australians
>Sells shop to gooks
LMAO, Pauline only does this for her sweet senator pay check, you realize she's just playing you right?

?

literally takes their orders from the IPA

IPA literally has called for the erosion of medicare for decades

>B-BUT THE ALP IS MEDISCARING

libcucks on opposition watch

fuk off ya goyim cuntttt ay
oi nah but rekon u could give us a smoke

>Derryn "Proud to raise his wife's child" Hinch
youtube.com/watch?v=mh3y1JtWgDs

What the fuck are you trying to do here? Is this your attempt at comedy?

fuk off ya white dawgggg
fukn dumb whitey ay cunt
oi we wuz doin awright ay till u cunts come ere with ya DRINK cunt ay
fukin white dawgggg
oi gie us a smoke but ay

>this in the senate every single day
gonna be a good three years lads

KEK

LITERALLY POLISHED ANOTHER MAN'S TROPHY

HE INVESTED IN ANOTHER MANS SCROTE JUICE

LM@O

FUK OFF ya white dawg CUNT dont be laughn at us ay
jus cuz we is BLACK ya cunt
gie us a smoke but ya white dawgggg

>yfw no government formed
>yfw lower house election
>yfw Xenomorph picks up more SA clay and ONP picks up working class Queensland seats
>yfw Libs absolutely BTFO
>yfw Nats + Katter + ONP + Xenomorph hold the libs to ransom
>yfw white australia policy restored
>yfw manufacturing comes back
>yfw chinks deported

What a cuck.

>LITERALLY A KEK

When leftist thought policing backfires.

theguardian.com/australia-news/2016/jun/09/anti-muslim-sentiment-strong-and-widespread-in-australian-army-study-shows

>counting will resume on at 00:00 on Tuesday
>It's now 2:30pm
>0.1% more votes have been counted

Jesus christ considering it's going to a hung parliament with a senate full of nutters this is the most boring election ever.

daily keks are going to be great, she is already triggering everyone.

rekt

You're actually taking time out of your day to write this, reconsider the choices you've made that's led you to this

Why do people keep forcing that he was a good PM my mate goes on about it all the time because his dad tells him John Howard was good.

Based Owen

Do y'all think Wyatt Roy is circumcised?

>Get sensitivity training
>Become more sensitive to the feelings of those people which Islam preaches hate toward

Fantastic. It's yet more proof that the leading cause of """islamophobia""" is proximity to Islam.

>tfw no Serbian delicacies

Get some shitty beef sausage with no flavour in white bread and these poofs think it's hilarious to tag it on election day CUNTS

They even train specifically to remove Kebab, so there's that.

oi cuNT fuk off ay white dawg
SUK ME OFF the next station

Cause he's familiar and Boomers lived it the fuck up under him

They got free education and a cheap home and everything worked out in their favour and then they were already like 40 when he was around and by then they had nothing else to worry about but national stability

Boomers are fucking retarded

Mate it's just a good old fashioned sausage sizzle. It's not meant to be fancy. Set up your own Serbian delicacy stall if you want it so bad

cool it slobodan

kebapi are better but

what about the freedom not to vote. Every generation of my family has fought in a war for 'straya, does that mean I can choose not to vote?
Fucking faggots think they know what they're talking about.

Sounds like the Sudanese Beauty pageant that ended in a traditional machete riot with 200 in attendance. God bless Melboune and there protected ape species!
heraldsun.com.au/ipad/man-involved-in-beauty-pageant-riot-warned-he-could-face-jail/story-fn6bfkm6-1226264061908

oi nah fukn aus are top blokes but ay
dont even need ya redpills cunt ay we like a big redpill with legs ay cept them white dawg cunts din gie us smokes the cunt ay but nah all good cuz dole day the morra cunt be fukn sweeeeet mateeeee
gon get me a coupla them fruit lexias but cunttt seeyas at the park better gie us ya smokes tho cunt ay

i voted for john howards liberal party in my first election, workchoices was great if you were half descent at your job you could trade penalties you never used for super high hourly rates.

You wanna go to jail?

yeh nah sweet as cunt us black dawgs gotta stick together ay fukn white cunts dun get us votes ay brudda
me uncle faught for dem white cunts in the nam ay yeh he was a cook n all fukn sweet gig tho ay
oiii n u get dole for life too fukn sweetttt

must be why wages have been stagnant for so long

cause the employer just gives raises willy nilly if youre a good employee

he doesnt just replace you

he doesnt get an unpaid intern

nah

>mfw shorten is literally ripping turnbull apart right now

Well I mean all the wars we've had in recent years have been against towel heads. What do they think is going to happen? Dude's going to go kill and be killed by muslims then come back and be all like "yeah mate them mussies aren't too bad ay"

oi nah cunt I DUN WAN GO JAIL fukn stop lookin at me dawg
YA FUKN LAUGN CUZ IM CRYIN CUNT
yer not spose to laugh when sumone is cryin ya white dawg cuntttt
fukn suck me off next station cunt

It's cheap shit used as a fundraiser you dickhead, of course being a poor peasant Slav you'd know fuck all about raising funds right mate?

Shut the fuck up reddit.

who /perf/ here