Singles seating is this way sir

>Singles seating is this way sir

is this a homage to the shining?
wtf?

..I..I don't understand...

>Sup Forums posters are so scared of social contact that "singles seating" is an actual meme
Yeah ok, I'm out. Later fuckers.

Hopefully not youre not out to the movies

>get some needle nose pliars
>break the chains on all the poop scissors in the bathroom and steal them
>come back a couple hours later after the film
>see this leaking into the hallway because the toilets can't handle people's monster turds

>poop scissors

Top fucking kek

That's a new one for me, as well. I've heard "poop cutter" before as in "That girl has a nice poop cutter", but not scissors.

They keep them chained to the wall by the toilets, you use them to chop up logs that you know are going to be a problem.

I usually use my falcon to cut the big ones.

This was a real thing in the early days of public toilets in America because they used really small pipes

I usually bring a claw along with the crab legs and save it to last just in case I need to go.

CLEAN

IT

UP

>poop scissors

Lel

>tfw the cinema mercury reservoir vats overflow AGAIN

>tfw the cinema's viral immunity detection systems fail and you have to take a yellow fever shot even though you took one last time you saw a movie

>another oil spill in the cinema ocean

why the fuck do they hire these 2 year community college idiots this is the 3rd time this week my pelicans keep dying ffs

No one will miss you, that's for sure.

>i see the new cape fag movie is in that theater

This might not be relevant but not sure what other thread I should post in: where can I buy theater carpeting, preferably not in bulk but hopefully at bulk prices? Is there a good factory outlet for that style of thin, colorful carpeting

Please respond

same place you buy the bird nests and guard towers user you dummy

did someone melt the T-1000?

Better than another stint in the popcorn mines.

jokes on you i don't leave the house except for a tendies run

Please it is urgent

clean it up, wagie

should I wipe down the cinema squat rack after using it?

anyone ever done a stint in the cinema gulag?