Let us discuss the TELEVISED news meteor. The only kind that matters

Let us discuss the TELEVISED news meteor. The only kind that matters.

What are your thoughts on it? Do you watch it? Do you think it should be banned? What are your feelings?

They've largely pissed away their credibility.

I don't know if they can get it back at this point.

tv news is based, trump is reddit

Over a hundred years ago, a pro-business Teddy Roosevelt busted up more than 40 oil, railroad, steel and other “trusts” that were wielding their rapacious monopoly power to gouge consumers and interfere with the efficient functioning of the American economy. Donald Trump will break up the new media conglomerate oligopolies that have gained enormous control over our information, intrude into our personal lives, and in this election, are attempting to unduly influence America’s political process.

"The very corporations that have gained from shipping America’s factories and jobs offshore are the very same media conglomerates now pushing Hillary Clinton’s agenda. She is the official candidate of the multinational ruling elite.

"NBC, and its Clinton megaphone MSNBC, were once owned by General Electric, a leader in offshoring factories to China. Now NBC has been bought by Comcast, which is specifically targeting the Chinese market – even as Comcast’s anchors and reporters at MSNBC engage in their Never Trump tactics.

"AT&T, the original and abusive “Ma Bell” telephone monopoly, is now trying to buy Time Warner and thus the wildly anti-Trump CNN. Donald Trump would never approve such a deal because it concentrates too much power in the hands of the too and powerful few.

"The New York Times strings are being pulled by Mexico’s Carlos Slim, a billionaire who benefits from NAFTA and supports Hillary Clinton’s open border policies. Amazon, which controls the Washington Post, profits from the flow of illegally subsidized foreign products through its distribution channels. Lower costs mean higher margins -- no matter if bad trade deals lead to massive unemployment in America.

"This oligopolistic realignment of the American media along ideological and corporate lines is destroying an American democracy that depends on a free flow of information and freedom of thought.

I think all journalists should be round up on the day of the helicopter and zkykloned whilst exiting the ride

yeah

fuck journalists

this

why is foxnews missing from the list of corporate media shills

people spent YEARS ragging on the unethical behaviour of the media. and now suddenly everyones rushing to defend them?

Only the far left did. Normies were blissfully consuming it.

Because they are not corporate media shills? They are defenders of freedom. To call them journalists would be an insult to the fine people of Fox News.

if you actually believe the diarrhea that dribbles out these networks than you deserve to be raped by the Harlem Globetrotters

exceptionally good goy

What if that's my fetish? I'm going to need a real punishment.

The problem is that these programs have corporate interests that are at odds with journalistic integrity.
The highest rated part of the day on the 24 hour networks is when they bring on a host that editorializes and brings in network approved pundits and token opposition, which would be fine if people didn't constantly confuse it with actual reporting.

alt left doesn't like these kind of threads tho

>DOWN WITH CORPORASHUNS

>Defends corporate propaganda

>mfw AT&T has to ask Trump to approve their Time Warner takeover and he tells them to shut down CNN if they want it to go ahead

lel

And they actually did it.

Well not shut it down, but it's likely to die off when it's on its own.

Soon.

>news meteor

It's trash and so are your opinions.

Watching CNN these days is like hanging out with your douchebag highschool friend who had a football scholarship but pissed it away getting wasted and acting retarded and now spends his days bitterly reminiscing about the good ol days.

>these replies
Sup Forums used to be mostly cuck leftist pedos until very recently. What happened?

>news meteor.
fuck you i just googled if there was a meteor coming at us or something fuck you

The media jumped the shark.

Did you just assume my identity politics shill lord? virtue signalling concern trolling bad faith posting anti facist liberal leftists!

The only man you can trust to deliver the truth

trump promised me facism and right wing death squads and he's completely let me down i should have voted hillary

You can't possibly be that naive. Fox News is CONTROLLED OPPOSITION. This was made apparent when the #Pizzagate gunner happened and Fox had the nerve of allowing their own channel to be used by James Alefuckskids to "set the record straight" on Comet Ped Pong.

Pointing out typos is reddit behavior

MAYNE STREEM METEOR IS NAUT A LEE GEE TEE MAHT FOHM OV PROW TESS

>What are your feelings

News SHOULDNT be about feelings. Are you talking about tv news anchors or written published news?

>TELEVISED news meteor
>TELEVISED

>Are you talking about written published news?

what did a meteor land? i missed it. nothing on fox news

whats going on