Was burning the American flag justifiable in his case?

Was burning the American flag justifiable in his case?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=w5vYith5MfA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No, he should be shot.

>she still wouldn't suck his dick

Every time someone burns an American flag in America, they are celebrating and honoring the very thing they think they're rebelling against
Penn and Teller, of all people, did a wonderful segment on it on one of their 'fool us' episodes.
America is the freedom to insult America while enjoying everything America has to offer. It doesn't care about the irony that you'd already be dead in some third world country long before you could make a Facebook status telling everyone you're a demiposisemsexual. That's the true beauty of America.

>oy vey America needs to give niggers and spics free everything you fucking white male

Bretty much this.

No problemo! Sent him to Mexico, I will trade places with him. I need to get my masters in Clinical Neurophysiology and your tasty scholarships would do wanders!
We have banned guns, have universal healthcare and "affordable" education.

No. You shouldn't just go out in public and start burning shit. There's burning embers all over the ground, too.

"Too many people are being killed by police but too many people are being allowed to own weapons which would protect them from police"

EXECUTED FOR TREASON

No he's just desperate for attention and thinks all his cool liberal friends will like him more for it

>While he's posting this the girl he loves is out getting blacked

So, it's treason then?

>burning a flag over dry/dead vegetation

If anything, they'll charge him with possibly starting an uncontrolled fire.

no, you either respect and try to improve the country you live in or either choose to be an hero o go back to your original country.

fuck no

>mexicans at trump rallies

you should deport them ASAP.

Why is it ever justifiable? What does destroying your country's flag do other than prove you're a fat cunt and put a target on your back for any vengeful locals? Burning this flag will get this faggot exactly what he thought he already had, a life where anyone who recognizes him is going to treat him like the scum he is.

>Every time someone burns an American flag in America, they are celebrating and honoring the very thing they think they're rebelling against
> Penn and Teller, of all people, did a wonderful segment on it on one of their 'fool us' episodes.
> America is the freedom to insult America while enjoying everything America has to offer. It doesn't care about the irony that you'd already be dead in some third world country long before you could make a Facebook status telling everyone you're a demiposisemsexual. That's the true beauty of America.

Bro... like.. you got it mayng

Funny enough Proper retirement of a US flag involves burning it.

FUCKING JEWS BROS
youtube.com/watch?v=w5vYith5MfA

i would if i could, gotta wait till february