Nobody gives a fuck about the enviroment

>nobody gives a fuck about the enviroment
enjoy less than 50% oxygen product on earth in less than 40 years thanks to ocean acidifycation.

you killed themselves retarded humans.

;)

Humans will go extinct this century.

Other urls found in this thread:

peakoilbarrel.com/world-oil-yearly-production-charts/
globalresearch.ca/death-and-extinction-of-the-bees/5375684
globalresearch.ca
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Meanwhile, the holes in the ozone recovering at a remarkably fast rate.

Microbes in the soils output more CO2 in a year than humans have in a decade.

The majority of mankind would need to die anyway if we wish to retain our standards of living in the future. The ever-growing populations in third world countries cannot sustain a Western standard of living with their populations.

>if I close my eyes nothing will happen.
;)

can you recover all extinct species?

>Earth survived dozens of apocalyptic scenarios but will be destroyed due to some plastic and CO2
Nice try kike.

Good.

If society is going to become some aids infested social justice faggot topia, then I want to see this bitch burn to ash.

columbian education

He never said anything about earth

>implying extinct species mean shit
lmaoaytbqh

>96% diversity loss is good for the enviroment
>nothing wrong can happen
;)

>jamundi
:^)

Blame hues deforesting their share of the amazon.

Humans are gonna drive themselves to extinction because of idiots like you.

It's not like evolution stops though. New niches will be born and old ones will be renewed.

>comparing evolutionary biological times with human ones
I never mentioned the end of life on this planet.
;)

OP, there is only one way.

You must learn to breathe carbon dioxide and drink bleach

And? As if the death of a bunch of insects, irrelevant mammals, some fish and birds is going to doom humanity.

>what is the food chain
>humans can live without food and oxygen
>I'm retarded
can you live without food or breathing?

did you know chinese have to pollynise plants by hand in their crops because their bees are dead?

also, bees produce 80% of crops.

but who cares about bees.

>what is the food chain
Irrelevant to us, considering our meat is produced.

Bees won't die due to global warming though.

I'd like to point out that ageing is direct result of oxygen and oxidation.
Because of that jokes on you, now we will live forever.

>meat
keep increasing that carboon footprint retard.
I'm sure you'll enjoy global warming.

cattle is a big factor for global warming, also deforestation to make pastures.

>bees wont die
bees are pretty much already dead in vast parts of the global system.
and we keep them alive by constant reproduction.

imagine what will happen to wild pollynizers.
most plants will die if pollynizers die like they're doing now.

good luck living without oxygen then.

I hope humanity goes extinct tomorrow. Unfortunately I'm not as confident as you.

You're an idiot.

It's not like the entire human population will drop dead over night. The more fucked up areas and the poor will die off first. Then people will keep dying off until we reach an equilibrium as The more people die the more the environment can manage our lifestyle

Man kind will only die out completely if there was a sudden incident

>that flag
Like, where on mars are you located?

>He cannot live without without oxygen.
>Are you even Aryan
>Do you even Nirvana
>I bet you still stuck in mortal body
>fucking neofriend

Most people don't give a fuck about the environment, but if they admit it then they'll get shit on by those who are more competitive about signaling virtue to others even though they don't either.

peakoilbarrel.com/world-oil-yearly-production-charts/

good luck sustaining crops using cheap oil then.
soon we'll hit 8 billion.
soon there will massive upheavals for food prices.

kek

It's just baffling how blue pilled this board actually is.

like full denial tier we're fucked.

Nepal you homo. Also checked

>bees are pretty much already dead in vast parts of the global system
One species of bee has seen a massive decrease in some parts of the world, while others are seeing an increase. That and this is only once species of bee, there's hundreds of others, many of whom have no shown any decrease in population that are still actively pollinating.
Ask any bee farmer what causes CCD, and they'll openly admit that it's more than likley a hive reaching the end of its life cycle.

so we just get ride of all the south americans. problem solved.

South Americans are brainwashed by all the western hippie leftists who visit that place as tourists to learn about the deep ancient civilizations of brown people who lived in harmony with nature

That's why South Americans easily latch onto eco-gaia bullshit as a form of nationalist expression: "we live in harmony with gaia and you rich white gringos are destroying humanity jajajaja"

sorry OP but we here on Sup Forums aren't the bourgeois leftist hippies that visit your country to chew your spirit-lifting plant leaves

Sup Forums should really be on top of the enviro stuff.

but what you will find here is just a bunch of pandering conservative cucks.

that doesn't happen on a favorable timescale for higher organisms.

Damn Columbian dude you have been shitposting all day

Leave Chile though, the way they saved those miners was pretty cool.

globalresearch.ca/death-and-extinction-of-the-bees/5375684

full denial tier retard bluepilled faggot.

No bro, pol is bluepilled as fuck.

We need to redpill this shitty board.

the future of this planet belongs to the liberal cucks and their muslim hordes, so the more I help destroy this world with more pollution and using up natural resources the better.

>globalresearch.ca/death-and-extinction-of-the-bees/5375684
>globalresearch.ca
>.ca
>related articles
>The Globalization of War: America’s “Long War” against Humanity
>How to Become Prime Minister of Israel in Just Five Easy Steps!

if you were truly redpilled you would know killing everyones oxygen will lead to the death of all minorities because they live in cities with little to no trees unlike whites who live in the country with plenty of oxygen

I'm not the one running around threatening people with extinction for not caring about the environment.

>tfw I don't cut the little plastic thingies from 6 packs
>tfw I don't care about endangered species
>tfw I flick cigarette butts everywhere
>tfw I release refrigerants into the atmosphere
>tfw I dump antifreeze and used oil onto weeds in the yard
>tfw I burn plastic and tires in the firepit
>tfw I throw batteries into the pile going to the landfill
>tfw I remove/bypass catalytic converters
>tfw I refine gold ore using mercury
>tfw I waste helium to make my voice sound funny
>tfw I collect firewood without a permit
>tfw nobody usually cares unless crybabies are watching

>if I close my eyes everything is fine and bees are not dieing at 30% anual rate

sure, let's ignore white babies are now a minority in the usa and that now baby boomers are starting to retire.

good luck being old, white people.
same as europe.

why do you think we are planning to destroy all plants?
gotta go back to white majority

enjoy higher food prices and less air quality then.
enjoy poisoned food also.

you're not in the plans of the elite bro.

>30% in the US is now the global rate

Hell now I know why I always mistake colombia's flag with venezuela

they look exactly the same, but venezuela has stars on the middle and the yellow part is even with the other colors

cocaina

Birth rates are leveling off in developed countries, the only places where people keep shitting out exponential numbers of kids are in Africa. Climate change will bring about a massive famine in Africa that will kill 100 million+. That is unless a future Merkel type allows them all free passage to Europe.

I dunno, chinks and slavs are p good at surviving with 100% carbonified air

When oil companies are buying up designs for new engines that can run off of water, corn stalks, and grease, you have to ask yourself, is capitalism going to ruin the world?

yeah. hes been busy

just keep an eye on his posts.
he only needs to slip up once.

>Climate change will bring about a massive famine in Africa that will kill 100 million+
Do you really think our modern governments will allow that to happen, no matter how beneficial it is for mankind and Africans especially in the long run? Effeminate men and women will cry and complain, despite them being the reason Africa is overpopulated in the first place. Let them stand on their own feet if they deserve to live.

European beekeepers observed similar phenomena in Belgium, France, the Netherlands, Greece, Italy, Portugal, and Spain,[4] Switzerland and Germany, albeit to a lesser degree,[5] and the Northern Ireland Assembly received reports of a decline greater than 50%.[6]
In the six years leading up to 2013, more than 10 million beehives were lost, often to CCD,[9] nearly twice the normal rate of loss.

shit energy returns.
renewables offer less than 3:1 energy output.

may as well use hydrogen like a retard.

>globalresearch.ca
>Brexit – Let the UK Screw Itself: Once Again, European Bigotry Exposed!
Top tier source. What type of faggot would read from this site let alone cite it as a source?

Finding a sustainable energy, or a way we can improve our vehicles to not use a lot of fossil fuels seems our only choices

>I disagree with their political views therefore the data and conclusions are wrong

you ignore crops are also dependant on oil fertilizers to sustain industrial agriculture.
also transportation, also industrial chemicals.

no renewal source can replace oil.

>I disagree with their political views therefore the data and conclusions are wrong
Any group that wishes to be trustworthy and reliable should always seek to remain politically neutral. It's very simple.

>that picture..

what?

that's actually impossible.
everyone has an agenda.

Le overpopulation meme ladies and gentlemen

Mass extinctions occur routinely throughout history. Mammals would never have been anything more than rodents had dinosaurs not been wiped out. Extinction is good as it makes way for new organisms.

>let's ignore the diference in times scales.

Perhaps, but what can we do? This shit was set in motion before our births. Genocide half the planet? Artificial algae seas?

>Genocide half the planet? Artificial algae seas?
That would be a good start.

What I'm saying is something needs to change. The energy doesn't need to be green just something needs to change. Because if we continue certain death will be our future.

Good

>you killed themselves

What did he mean by this?

3rd worlder please go

all the smug ;) smilies in the world won't save you from being a filthy mestizo.

hes an ayy lmao

I honestly don't care, humans are a detestable group

>Humans will go extinct this century.
Good.

But too bad you're no scientist and don't know what you're talking about.
And are therefore false.

I'm sure it wont mean a full global genocide.

but it will mean the current model will end before 2025 for diferent reasons.

hell, I'm sure there will be some global economic collapse before 2020.

Everyone keeps talking about africans starving.
most of them live in rural areas and practice non industrial intensive agriculture.

The ones that will see societal collapse maybe are americans and europeans mostly because the world will be too expensive to sustain them.

I'm sure of this:
Current economic system will crash in less than five years (before 2020).
This will mean a debt jubilee and a new global currency.
It could mean a world goverment but I'm skeptical about it.
The global economic collapse will mean all the current first world standart of living and waste will be banned.

Maybe there will be some major upheaval but the economic system will be redefined them.

capitalism will surelly end then and will be replaced by a new economic system based on 0 growth and sustanability.

since everything will be then based on resource scarcity, politicians will be then replaced by engineers.

We wont recognized the new system.
Debt jubilee, end of greed and enviroment recovery can soon happen later.

That's what I get from all the shit I see online.
Maybe the elites will be destroyed and we'll see ayy lmaos arriving on earth and jesus will come later.

At least I have a bigger dick and higher IQ than most americans.
;)

Are you prepared to go innawoods user?

We need Avalanche

Even if the ocean acidifies like you say, the phytoplankton will just adapt to the new environment.
Single cell organisms can adapt really fast

It's been hotter before. CO2 levels have been almost 5 times higher in the past. If the phytoplankton survived that, they'll survive it again

It's not a meme. The world is objectively overpopulated and its third world trash that reproduce the fastest. Don't worry, mama merkel will invite them all to Germany.

Yes but can the world survive their transition.
I don't see America collapsing. NA can be self sufficient. Maybe collapsed metropoli, but we have too much food

latinoamerica has enough natural resources to sustain agriculture, also our consumption level is nowhere near american levels.

In case of nuclear war, we're not near america to be even concerned with the nuclear fallout, except for mexico.

we still have enough biodiversity and jungles and shit.

It's america, israel, china, japan, russia, iran, europe, middle east that are at the worst danger.

america will surelly default in the next years, a new currency will be enacted after the dollar collapses, massive social upheaval, niggers being niggers, martial act enacted.

Wont collapse, but wont be a nice place to be when shit hits the fan.

Nigs gonna nig but they've always been nigging. Plus aquaponics is starting to take off in America. The dollar will collapse after the yen and euro, but we can go back to gold or "bitcoin", necessity has always spurred progress.
Perhaps I have nimby bias

maybe we can return to pre industrial era with solar powered machines.

anyway, going to sleep.

see ya tomorrow with more redpill.

>Bigger dick and IQ than Americans
>Uses centimeters, measures 5.5 cm
>Confuses Africa with America, has 67 IQ

Fucking love this bait thread.

You seem sure of that friend. What about Samson option? :^)

Good, I don't want to live in this degenerate world anymore. Kill all humans.

>Humans will go extinct this century.

According to some other user we are going to be replaced by ayys who fucked up their own DNA and need to mix with ours. So they will look just like us and slowly replace us. Perhaps they don't need the environment to be as healthy as we do.

I'd happily accept medium-high density urban design to reduce ecological footprint If the architecture and aesthetics weren't complete and utter dogshit

Seriously modern architecture is the ugliest fucking thing I've seen in my life. Was there some secret purge in architecture departments worldwide in the 70's that removed anyone with a sense of taste?

>Most people don't give a fuck about the environment, but if they admit it then they'll get shit on by those who are more competitive about signaling virtue to others even though they don't either

Calm the fuck down. Do you realize that habitable environment on this planet has existed for millions of years? Over this time shit in the atmosphere in undergoing constant change. It's like a snow globe filled with whatever shit crashes into it or bubbles out through the surface. Burning fossil fuels is only a small contributor to the change humans have on the environment. None of this even matters because it is undergoing constant and unpredictable change anyways and literally anything could happen that would be million times worse than what we are currently doing. It's a matter of weighing risk versus benefit. Erect a global society as fast as possible using any means at your disposal and disregard whatever meaningless change you bring to an ever changing environment, or take baby steps around every snail and endangered turtle in a vain attempt to preserve the current state of environment. Societies have been randomly popping up for tens of thousands of years and they all eventually reach their end. Ours will too, and it's much more fragile than the environment. The things holding us together currently is global communications, global trade, electricity, food, tech, and just a general abundance of consumer goods. All of these things have something in common, they can all go away very quickly and if they do people won't even remember how to read within three generations. We will be back at square one. Our best bet is to make modern society last as long as we can, gain as much knowledge as possible and insure this knowledge can be passed down for generations fallowing a collapse. Thankfully, the amount of shit and tech we have produced globally could easily facilitate a faster recovery of societies because it would take millions of years for all of our junk to disappear possibly more.

TL;DR

The environment doesn't matter faggot

>not worring about acidification of ypur bodily fluids who increase oxidation that leads to increased chance of developing tumors

>absolutely zero evidence to support saying humans are contributing to muh climate change (since global warming isn't the meme term anymore)
>I'll be dead within 40 years anyway
Great thread, you commie faggot.

>Billions of humans alive today
>Expecting mass extinction rather than natural selection