youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ_-yJrL_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=uzuSULcqgxQ
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If I get a dog, I won't let it inside the house. How do you stand the smell and hair???

I have a German Shedder.

hello Mohammad. I can always tell someone from the middle east when it comes to dogs. Why do you hate them so much? Dogs are awesome, they bring joy and happiness and are always there for you.

As for the smell and hair - if you potty train them they don't shit everywhere. If you brush their hair a lot (which is really theraputic for both of you) their hair won't get everywhere.

Grow a pair canacuck

Here's my mutt.
She's a good dog

Here's a dogger with a bonus pupper

The only animals I would keep inside are Fish and birds. Dogs are just too messy imo. I've been to dog owner homes and they smell like shit and there's hair everywhere. Cats are very clean and bury their poop.

cats are assholes, pee on everything and drop fur on everything.

Cutie face.

I have a male springer spaniel and female Maltese. Such a cute mix of buddies

>keeping birds in the house

I'd shoot the gas pipe in the basement just because of the noise desu

Woof

Would cuddle with by the heater.

Goldies are good family dogs but pretty weak.

Get a Doberman or German Shepard for fucks sake...something that is Noble and not weak.

My cat has never peed outside her litterbox and shedding is pretty manageable. Pic related

this isn't my pupper

but i wish he were ;_;

>cat

Meine Klein hund.

I'm not posting my actual dogs but these are them.

I like the painting behind her, what is it?

I have a Puggo.

>when the memes are spicy as japaneno

Dogger and pupper combo

It's a game poster, but I can't remember which. I've moved since then and gave it to a friend.

my pupper, loves everyone and everything, complete goofer

Your cat looks really fat. Maybe it's just the picture, though.

Had this dog for 16 years. Growing up he was my best friend. He finally got too sick to even control his bowel movements, and eventually he started refusing to eat. I had to put him down, and it was the hardest fucking thing I've ever had to do.

Are small but tenacious dogs Sup Forums-approved?

F

that's a big pupper

I think it was one of the CoDs, idk which one though

Daww.

is a cane corso a good protection dog ?

i never owned a dog before

Yeah, that's it. Black Ops 2

She's a big girl

Border Collie are master race.

the pupper on the right is looking in two different directions what the fuck

RIP ARAB DOGGO

rip pupper :(

had to put him down 2 weeks ago

RIP AFRICAN DOGGO

F

>don't talk to me or my son ever again

This kills the crab.

Schnippen schnappen

>smell
only if you're too lazy to wash your dog every week or so, or give it the faculties to wash itself.
>hair
dogs with hair don't molt.
You're thinking of fur.

youtube.com/watch?v=WEQ_-yJrL_Y
prepare to feel

for you

How old? Where'd you get her?

The dog is not crying, you retard.

Do doggos actually have emotions or is it just a myth?

Daily reminder that East Asians are not human.

youtube.com/watch?v=uzuSULcqgxQ

Is that at your grandma's house? ;)
How is this politics? Reported.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

>jew

>hello Mohammad. I can always tell someone from the middle east when it comes to dogs.

No you can't. Fact : Middle easterners were the first peoples to domesticate dogs.

>go outside to take a walk
>dog shit all over the side walk right in front of my house
fuck dogs and fuck their owners

#blacklabsmatter

Rip pupper

Shitty memes aside are Shibas good dogs to own? I hear they're very headstrong and scream a lot, much like actual Japanese people.

Friendly reminder that Dog is MAN'S best friend. There's a reason Muslims and Blacks are terrified of dogs, because they're only friends to MAN.

She'll be 4 this year around October. I used to run an animal shelter and she was brought to us when she was only a couple of months old.

for you

What's her name?

This is my dogger

Bernese mountain dog in the Arizona mountains

inb4 "niggerdog"
She's very well behaved

Work at a dog boarding place. Can confirm pitbulls are NOT niggers.
However, I can also confirm that rottweilers ARE in fact niggers.

why does the pupper wear the fur?

It's generic as hell, but it's Daisy

Ive always wanted a pupper but i know it will die before i do and i can't handle that.

How old is yours?
Mine is almost 3 now

A dog most likely to actually post on the internet.

fucking hell satan's dogs right there
i bet you have a Doberman.
lucifer, jesus sent you to hell, please stay there

That's part of life dad, the experience and friendship gained in life far outweighs the sorrow of death. And everything dies eventually.

I'll Dump my dogger folder for my fellow dog appreciators, on the condition that you all go and post in a genuine political thread alongside this one.

that looks like my pupper
he :''''( died last april

Oh, I am

Rip
F

Good. I wouldn't normally believe you, but your digits check out.

Many of the images I am about to post are silly but have doggos in them anyway so don't worry they won't hurt you.

What's wrong? A cat can't identify as a dog and be treated as one? What are you, a caninist bigot?

do you have a pic of your pupper facing the camera?
they have the same collar
:'''''''''''''(

f

Rip in piece dog.

Would you be okay with me saving and then posting this dog to keep his memory alive?

i think your dog gave the mailman lots of problems

I have a adult german schnauzer. A 4 year golden retriever and a russian terrier.

just dont give it to the chinese or please confirm youre not korean

They definitely have something close to what emotions are understoof to be by people but aren't quite there and the range of animal emotions they can show is really limited.

i can only find this one where he's facing the camera, but this is from back when he was a pupper
let me search and see if i can find a more recent one

Small dogs are fine if they agent toy/rat "dogs"

pics or youre a muslim dog hater

me & pup peeking out the window at a hotel.

we were WAAAYYYY high up, looking down on peasants.

>intentionally baits left
>waving celtic cross
>"what are you going to do, stab me?"
>white man was stabbed in sacramento
nothing of value was lost, would feel the same and feel maybe more amused if the tables were turned and it was antifa.

your dogger is very cute user, definitely Sup Forums approved. give her a pat for me

She's a huge coward with a loud bark. I'm afraid someones gonna shoot her one day thinking she's a wolf