Shit that is all I have to say about it

Shit that is all I have to say about it.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=8IDXpOX0Cp0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Take out the animals
>Sheboon
>Landwhale

And we might have a better movie.

>>This makes people uncomfortable because all the women are in male gender roles
no it just looks like a piece of crap

>This makes people uncomfortable because all the women are in male gender roles.

No, it makes us uncomfortable because it's an expensive, unfunny, narrative-forcefeeding boondoggle.

It is the very definition of cringeworthy.

It will suck only because of the poor execution.

Seriously; Proton Knuckle Dusters, Proton Pistols, Bear Trap Ghost Trap?

A FANMADE trailer surpasses the official one:
youtube.com/watch?v=8IDXpOX0Cp0

If it had cool practical effects and the trailers had funny bits in them like the original movies I think a lot of people would be more open to seeing it, but instead it has lame CG effects and humor

I'm not opposed to an all-female bustin crew, though I do think the casting of the gorilla was ill-advised

Glad they filmed this before Harambee died.

Kek

Choose hot actresses and put them in bikinis and then I'll watch.

Alright Rachel Maddow.

>boondoggle

Thanks, I learned a new word today.

Oh for fuck's sake they're still pushing this bullshit ? Your movie sucked, get over it.

No, I'm just not a movie person desu

awesome!! Ghostbusters is finally getting a movie!!

>

>I'm not opposed to an all-female bustin crew, though I do think the casting of the gorilla was ill-advised

I kind of am. Ghostbusters were easily compared to the dirty, thankless, sometimes dangerous job of pest control and in keeping with that, finding ONE woman willing to step into that business is plausible though unlikely. FOUR? Fat chance. Shitty jobs like pest control and garbagemen are two positions women have zero desire to correct the gender imbalance in.

Of course the movie will be bad irrespective of this aspect but it doesn't help.

Originally I just didn't care. I thought maybe I'd catch it on Netflix some night in the future.

But since they insisted on pushing this shitshow I will never see it, ever.

I know you need to separate the author from the work, and some of the best works of art are by deranged lunatics, but you can ignore that since those people generally don't boast about it and you will never interact with them.

Being called a manchild pissbaby or whatever everytime I check my news feed is going to change how I feel about a piece of art, no way around it. Don't want to see this.

It's uncomfortable because it's a hamfisted desecration of a beloved franchise that seeks kike brownie points over comedic quality.
How many people in the theatre laughed when you first saw the trailer? It doesn't take a far-right misogynist to find girlpower drivel unfunny.

This 2bh.
If it was Ghostbusters J-Idol edition everyone would watch it, they ruined it by casting 2 zoo animals.

If Rifftrax takes a crack at it, I might watch it.

That was the only way I could stomach watching the Twilight series.

>Some autist in his free time managed to salvage a completely shit trailer made by paid "professionals".
Top wew

So depressing.

I hate the shit they try obvious sassy cunt, relatable wallflower, fat bitch and gorilla chimp sheboon
i mean can you go outside of the obvious stereotypes?

i actually want to see this movie, well done sony fucking up this big

lmao

this is true beauty

WE WUZ GHOST BUSTA

This is just like star wars... did they use the niggist nog they could find?

it appears so

It's the same thing that happened to Star Wars
>take a highly successful movie and plot line
>replace male leads with female leads
>now get even more shekels as you access an untapped market
Essentially these are geek movies. Back then only dudes were geeks and women frowned on them. Now being geek is popular so women are now geek as its a fashion trend. They take geek movies from back then (male leads because only makes were geek) and put female leads to take shekels of the now existing female geeks. What dude is going to see this movie with his friends?

the problem isn't that there are female leads. The problem is that the female leads are unfunny shitters that can't act

Would've been watchable if they chose more attractive cast members. Replace Gorilla and the Whale with Kat Dennings and Christina Hendricks. Huge tits and jumpsuits kind of go hand in hand

those facts are pretty sexist m8

Low Ts, cucks and manlets will for Progressive Points™

They made it abundantly clear that this is not a movie for me, a straight white man that enjoyed the original. I will take the hint and not watch it.