FBI AMA

I am a FBI agent that is currently part of the team of investigators that are investigating the Clinton Foundation and Hillary Clinton herself. AMA

no

Are you an FBI agent?

"Them niggers be saying they're equal before the Prophet Muhammad (PBUH). He hated their guts and many Islamic scholars have said the Negro was created by Allah to serve us. Muhammad (PBUH) said Arabs are equal to non-Arabs, and white are equal to blacks. But he was talking about Caucasoid humans, not filthy Congoloids. Bilal was black but Ethiopian caucosoid, aka the same skull structure as the Prophet (PBUH) and every Arab, Slav, and Aryan. Mongoloids to the east have proven themselves to worthy servants to Allah, but niggers can't do it. I mean Malcolm X was communist, and sub-Saharan niggers refuse to act like people to their brothers and sisters. Because niggers aren't human, they're human like animals created by Allah to serve us."
"P.S. Christians are pussies, and Hitler knew it."

No you're not. We already saw the earlier LARPing threads and you're not even that guy.

Go back to your PHPBB

What mask was Bill wearing in Eyes Wide Shut?

Yes i am

Are you also increasingly nervous?
I'm the king of Jordan, by the way.

Are you sure?

I am nervous about getting caught because that means death

*inhales jekem*
*teleports behind you*

Believe what you will

CIA overthrow in Venezuela when?

Did you score a possible on your pistol qualification at the Quantico? How hard is that, really?

Will you dump her and Huma's nudes?

I need them for research.

no, youre not

No nudes but they did meet a bunch of times according to the emails

Why do I love the feeling of ejaculating?

Bump

It would be funny if you actually were, but we all know you're not.

How much does George Soros pay Hillary?