Hey maybe if i wear a pin and emblazon an arabic symbol on my shirt people will forget i raped two women

>hey maybe if i wear a pin and emblazon an arabic symbol on my shirt people will forget i raped two women
BRAVO AFFLECK

virtue signalling is in vogue when the whole industry is being uprooted by online streaming

He wasn't accused of rape. He was accused with no proof of saying mean words. Literally it.
Meanwhile that other guy got some lady drunk and gangbanged her. Interracially!

>and the academy award for best actor goes to...
>Denzel Washington for 'Fences'
>Casey is furious at the Academy's islamaphobia
>stands up and starts screaming 'allah is great'
>blows himself up bc Islam is a religion of peace get over it
>mfw

liberals must be so confliceted

what does it say?

roughly translates to "race war now"

Just roughly

he should show up with his 9 year old gf to show he is not islamophobic

Jesus...

Looks like an airplane with a man being thrown from it (after being shot, obviously)

I see Ben's finally brought him into the fold.

I hope you are just memeing about the rape.

It was just an allegation, not one clear evidence shown.
But today it doesn't even matter did someone commit rape/sexual assault or not, it's enough to put him in court and that's it, for the rest of his life there will be people who think he actually did it no matter what evidence there is or isn't.
Casey has some luck because he is a famous actor, but if he was just an average Joe his whole social and work life is over at that point, just one newspaper title like "user on trial for rape" is all what it takes to ruin one man's life.
There is a reason the "not guilty until proven" system exists.

All those twitter whores who cried about Casey getting nominated like he needs to be crucified disgust me, they all should watch The Hunt to learn a lesson or two about not talking shit with no actual information.

Brother falflecki approves

first letter pronounce like h second like b. so its either hab, hob or heb

>It was just an allegation, not one clear evidence shown.
Yeah because it was settled outside of court, he probably paid them off and didn't want to get put on an Affleck hit list.

>virtue signalling
is this Sup Forums's new buzzword? I see it fucking everywhere now

Love.

>I see it fucking everywhere now
You see it everywhere, because every jackass in showbiz is doing pc shit to get brownie points from their peers and twitter/huffington cunts.

Good to see the Affleck bros find common ground

Not one actual rape victim would settle for any kind of money, if you are raped for real you want the rapist dead, not for him to keep on living his life freely.

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

It was sexual harassment, not rape. If you read the information behind the case, he didn't force himself on anyone, just made inappropriate advances/jokes.

hollywood is killing itself

i can only hope someone wears a fake bomb as some sort of "protest" and gets a headshot

How hard is it to not fucking rape women? Seriously, between this guy, Louis CK, and Donald Trump, Hollywood really has a rape epidemic

Like I'm gonna take political considerations from a guy who gets paid thousands and thousands of dollars to make sad faces.

hopefully some of these clown start wearing fake bombs on their chest as some sort of "protest" and they eat a headshot

Based Sheik Beni Bin Binyamin Benjamin Netanyahu "Old Ben" Al-Aflecki Kenobi Batman bin Suparman al-Falafel Ben-ghazi al-Fulqani ibn Abu al-Haritha Affliqi hero taught Casey well.

He's the brother of Ben "the sword of Allah" Affleck after all, just look that nice jihad style beard.

who's side is this guy on?

Btw this Arabic word means love

Settling out of court is easier even if you are innocent. Which he probably was.

Habibi

>tfw I got a cool looking tattoo this summer and afterwards realized its stylized arabic.

How hard is it to not get raped? How about these women stop being lazy pushovers and letting men rape them. Typical lazy cunts.

Tim Minchin?

"No Flowers For The Twin Towers". Roughly.

Falafel

>too lazy to spell it right

It spelled الحب with ال and its literal meaning is The Love but thats how it pronounced here in Middle East

Google translate was a mistake

If I was accused of rape and knew I was innocent I'd still settle it out of court with money if I was rich.

Fuck even risking that charge, especially in the woman-sided legal system. You hear about false prison time on fucking daily basis for this shit these days.

yeah im sure its just pure laziness thats causing women to get raped

You should post that again, I don't think you made it clear what you meant by this.

i have a hope that one day one of these celebrity clowns wears a fake bomb vest to one of these shows and eats a fucking sniper bullet for it

Ben "The Takbir Grenadier" Affleck
Ben "Hate Every Apostate" Affleck
Ben "The One Man Taliban" Affleck
Ben "The Maddest Jihadist" Affleck
Ben "Death Row For Hebdo" Affleck
Ben 'I'll cop it for the prophet' Affleck
Ben 'Wouldn't leave a flower for the twin towers' Affleck
Ben 'The film maker from Saudi Arabia' Affleck
Ben 'Shoutout to Shariah' Affleck
Ben 'Rather live in Pakistan' Affleck
Ben "A lad ready for Jihad" Affleck
Ben "Front line in Palestine" Affleck
Ben "Shariah in every area" Affleck
Ben "No time for Jewish slime" Affleck
Ben "Jews make leave from Tel Aviv" Affleck
Ben "Sacrifice us for the glory of ISIS" Affleck
Ben "Fill Israel with poisonous gas by the soldiers of Hamas" Affleck
Bin "The Bataclan went as planned" Affleck
Ben "Kikes, step back" Affleck
Ben "9/11 sent my brothers to heaven" Affleck
Ben "Kuffir Killa Jack" Affleck
Ben "Going halal on the haram" Affleck
Ben "the hustlin' muslim" Affleck
Ben "Pest of the west" Affleck
Ben "Meccadeth" Affleck
Ben "went Sunni for the cunny" Affleck
Ben "Shia Labeouf's first name makes him my friend" Affleck
Ben "Kikey me no likey" Affleck
Ben "Infidel me this, Batman" Affleck
Ben "the Dzhokar" Affleck
Ben "Going Birkenau on the jewish sow" Affleck
Ben "No cacao, give me some Dachau" Affleck
Ban "Islamophobia" Affleck
Ben "Tell Aviv, I'm coming" Affleck

pander to the liberals so I don't lose this award to Denzel

>it's a sjw gets eaten alive by its own monster episode

These are my favorite

And the Pulitzer goes to

It's really disheartening to see that the rumour that Casey Affleck raped and murdered a girl in 2012 is being spread here. Obviously I'd heard this rumour a lot previously but it's obviously false, and repeating the rumour that Casey Affleck raped and murdered a girl in 2012 is obviously nothing but an attempt to tarnish the reputation of a fantastic clean-cut actor.

Let me just be the first to say that I don't think there is any truth to the oft-repeated rumour that Casey Affleck raped and murdered a girl in 2012, and I similarly don't believe the rumour that anyone who denies the fact that Casey Affleck raped and murdered a girl in 2012 is a paid shill from his studio.

It was a civil case not a criminal case

It was always going to be about money not jailtime, but it would have dragged on for a long time in total view of the public.

jesus christ could this family be more racially cucked?

>Btw this Arabic word means love

More accurately "a desire for more goats"

I think it roughly translates to "murder the infidels"

The fire rises, brother.

>raped two women

i'm pretty sure he just flashed his balls at women who were his friends at the time.

none of those rhymed

Well, women are bad at most things. It's not suprising that they are bad at not getting raped as well.