Can someone explain to me why Anakin lost to Jobi-Wan...

Can someone explain to me why Anakin lost to Jobi-Wan? Isn't he supposed to be one of if not the best warrior with a light saber at that point?

Obi Wan trained him so he was familiar with his style

Jedi have a near pre-cognition, so this made it nigh impossible for Anakin to just outright beat his master, whether he was stronger or not, it was a stalemate until muh pride and he got goaded into just killing himself

The midichlorians
You were my brother
Nice place for a castle
He was a good friend
Literally your head canon

>r he was stronger or not, it was a stalemate until muh pride and he got goaded into just killing himself
bad writing

What the fuck is wrong with you retards?
Obi-Wan won because light is stronger than dark.
This has been the theme of SW from the beginning.

Anakin makes the jump because the dark side is "the quick, and easy path", not the path of calm (see Qui-Gon meditating when the laser gate goes up vs. Maul pacing like an animal).

BUT WHO AM I KIDDING?

SAND!
SHEEV!
HIGH GROUND!
BANE?
PEDOPHILIA!

sith lords were his specialty

well

cuz

newtown was jiust a fema drill

#pizzag8isreal

Obi-Wan is a Master of Form III Lightsaber combat which allows the duelist to conserve energy and outlast their opponent until they are tired out and making mistakes

Well, that's what Wookipedia would say, its really because he had the high ground

>Anakin literally killing Sith and Masters Jedi in episode 3
>Lost to his master because muh Vader transition
I hate this meme

>implying the good in anakin wasn't holding him back from unleashing his full power on obi-wan

>>Lost to his master because muh Vader transition
see

Maul killed Qui-Gon though.

It was in the script.

Children's stories embed punishment with script magic.

Obi Wan had the high ground. What the fuck don't you get about that you dense fuck?

He knew he was in the wrong here and couldnt find it in himself to kill his best friend and father figure.

Thats why he didnt fight as hard and allowed himself to get burned up in impotent rage.

It was a subconcious suicide by lightsaber. ObiWan was a cunt for not finishing him off though.

And?
I'm talking about the philosophy of the dark side vs. the light, which is shown in that scene, not video game powerlevels.

Also, webm related shows that they know each other's moves too well to land a hit.

You are all trying too hard.

Star War movies are one of the worst written sagas in the world. I mean, there is no fucking way that only a handful of faggots are so important in the whole galaxy. Why would just 10 faggots who are nobody be able to change the course of the Galaxy?

There is no way the Empire is so fucking powerful but can't kill three Jedi faggots who ruin their plans in every movie.

Also there is no way they lose the fucking death star three times. That's just bad writing, they didn't come up with any good ideas so they said 'Fuck it, let's make the empire rebuild the death star again so we can destroy it yet another fucking time!'

Also, fucking main antagonist dies and then they decide to create a main antagonist who looks just like him and is actually his fucking grandson. Why couldn't they come up with a new antagonist, was it really that difficult?

Star Wars is shit. Now that it's owned by Disney it has become obvious that its main audience is kids, but the thing is, it has always been a saga for kids.

You answered your own question you fucking moron.
Anakin is the most powerful Jedi ever during their fight - and he knows it. He thinks he cannot fail, and his hubris leads him to attack Obi-Wan even when Obi-Wan has the high ground - an impossible maneuver.

>Struggling to keep at the same pace as Anakin
>Anakin literally overpower him in endurace and stammnia

His pride made him act recklessly and walked or this case fronted flipped into something he could've easily avoided. His obsession with power made him believe he was invincible, it shows in the end that he was truly never ready to be a jedi master.

Think of all the star destroyers they could have built instead of the death stars/starkiller.

They make the CIS look like geniuses in comparison. They would have just spent the money on shitty droids.

Actually the prequels make more sense but people are too retarded to appreciate them. Star Wars fans are retards

From my point of view the jedi are evil.

He lost 2/3rds of his fights.

He understimated the high ground adventage, and you NEVER do that.

What?

>They make the CIS look like geniuses in comparison
Hey don't belittle the capacity of a GUI Interface made on Visual Basic to track the IP address of the assassin.

Obi-Wan was stronger in Soresu than anyone that could wield a lightsaber at that point, his defense was nearly impenetrable.

i would use a real world example of imagine u are extremely skilled at something competitive in nature say a sport or a video game hell even a business venture and you come into conflict with somone else who at the start you are surely better than and decide to have fun with beating them and or do so in a fashion that tests your own abilities/wanting to make a grandiose display of your victory but in so doing you make a critical error and misjudge the competence of your competitition and they take advantage of this and deal a killing blow.

Anakin was so confident in his abilities that he could beat his master utilizing an unorthodox technique most would judge to be impossible to pull off. Anakin was so full of hubris that he could not just take the safe way to victory because he likes to jerk off the displays of his power because in turning to the darkside he was also attempting to self affirm he was always better than his jedi masters who were holding him back. By defeating obiwan in an impossible manuever he would prove that he was always the greatest warrior and most powerful force wielder in the galaxy and that the jedi idealogy was wrong.

It was ,many different things but at the end of the day it was Anakin's inherent narcissism and ego that drove and consumed him. All too late he learned the value of patience and discipline, that being safe and boring and always winning is better than being spectacular and reckless.

While Anakin always had the potential to be the best he cracked under pressure because he had too much on his plate all at once and ultimately suffered for it because he was illprepared to mentally deal with the entire situation that had unfolded so quickly during Revenge of the Sith.
Not only was he unsure of himself but also the motivations of others around him. His psychology of his decision making reflected in the fight with Obi Wan. Anakin faced impossible decisions making choices based entirely upon what he desired.

So what you're saying is, classic case of tortoise vs hare.

hubris

That's because he's a better actor.

Underrated

>There is no way the Empire is so fucking powerful but can't kill three Jedi faggots who ruin their plans in every movie.
who are the rebels

I'm gonna say this in the easiest way I can.

Anakin was drunk with rage. Have you ever played 2d fighters with someone who was super god tier? They rely on an opening and do combos like clockwork. Now, add 5 beers in the mix. They will get cocky and maybe add in some risky moves. Being a master of defense, and leveled headed with muh meditation, obi wan was able to block Anakin's lightsaber spamming. Yes, Anakin might have tons of power, but he was doing predictable formations of attacks to the person who trained him his own life.

Obi Wan had the higher ground. Everyone knows you can't ever give up the higher ground, come on op

kek

HIGH GROUND is the only answer

Clever Obi didn't teach him how to fight in the lower ground, just in case. He didn't like that retard looking kid in the first place.