Nigger

GKMC>TPAB>DAMN

They make good music desu.

>beats
>nigger music
you're literally waste of oxygen. kys

>listening to the worst Kendrick album

They are good quality headphones faggot

never reply to me ever again white nigger. you don't understand shit about audio and beats are the biggest snake oil product of this decade

>t. Reddit

What are you fucking gay, this isnt 2012 anymore, beats are actually good now

only reddittards are retarded enough to buy fashion heapdhones and call them good while listening to nigger music. kys my man

7/10

I wonder what kind of music the superior finn listens to...

Flag.
I've tried to blend in with normalfags in the past it's too exhausting so I don't bother any more.

>white Beats headphones
>buying albums
>kendrick lamar

*breathes* poiss....

and to add to this; you plastic toys with it's 5 cent chinese cable have insanely bad artificially boosted bass makes it's already poor sounding audio even more shitty. the build quality is ridiculously bad for it's price too.
those headphones can't do anything properly. they can't be used as studio headphones due to their unbalanced audio frequency range, but the average bears user is stupid enough to believe that they are good at something. of course if you listen to already poorly mastered rap music with the lower end of spectrum raped with EQ, then your beats will only boost that bass more making it sound like muddy and loud car sub

i can't type with my phone

>and to add to this; you plastic toys with it's 5 cent chinese cable have insanely bad artificially boosted bass makes it's already poor sounding audio even more shitty. the build quality is ridiculously bad for it's price too.
>those headphones can't do anything properly. they can't be used as studio headphones due to their unbalanced audio frequency range, but the average bears user is stupid enough to believe that they are good at something. of course if you listen to already poorly mastered rap music with the lower end of spectrum raped with EQ, then your beats will only boost that bass more making it sound like muddy and loud car sub

*tips fedora*

You dont even realise these are Beats EP headphones, known for their surprisingly balanced audio and good build quality. You literally live in 2012, times have changed and so have products.

death metal
war songs
death metal war songs

i find it hard to believe that beats have managed to fix their shit in the past 2 years. 2 years ago i had the (dis)pleasure of listening to them and the audio was fucking shite. my cheapest studio headphones (25€) were way better sounding, while only costing like a quarter of the beats. if it's true that beats have finally been able to fix their shit, then good for them, but i still don't believe they are even close to other brands in the same price range (such as sennheiser, beyerdynamic, akg, superlux, ath etc)

So autism music. Got it

Oh, so literal trash?

>beats
>listening to most overrated nigger of all time

lmao what a basic bitch you are

TPAB was nice, not a 10 like the melon said but definitively something interesting.