At what age did you stop cuddling your parents (in a non sexual manner obviously), if at all Sup Forums?

At what age did you stop cuddling your parents (in a non sexual manner obviously), if at all Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_O60TYAIgC4
youtube.com/watch?v=e5I6d_vq-Cc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

when they died

Jesus Christ...

winrar

no, I am the winrar now

>At what age did you stop cuddling your parents
>(in a non sexual manner obviously)

Implying we stopped or that it was non-sexual...

I cuddle my parents Urn every night and cry myself to sleep.

fuck
shit

>not cuddles

Haha fagot

fucking hell, I've spent way too much time on Sup Forums

very nice pair

I'm 23 and I still cuddle with my mom sometimes and hug my dad.

>stop cuddling your parents
Why? Hugging is nice, it shows people that you love them. Don't you love your parents?

>Don't you love your parents?

Every night.

well fuck

5 when my mom accidentally kiss me on the lips. I avoid body contact with her since then.( I was edgy). Stop kissing my dad since I was 3 when I was done dealing with his bread and have never cuddled him again. BTW my family is Chinese so they are pretty chill about not kissing or cuddling with family members.

Brb, hugging my mom and telling her I love her after I shake my dad's hand and thank him

Do you cuddle your dad?

I never hug with my brother. i only hug my mother if she was on some vacation abroad, i dont know why its just a habit in our family.
max i do with my dad is shake hands once in a while.
I cant wait to be dead already.

Probably until my mom dies, god forbid
Never cuddled with my dad, but always hug

Trick question: My dad beat me and my mother never wanted me, so I never cuddled with my parents in the first place.

5. My shrink said it was unhealthy. Never hugged them ever since.

>he doesn't cuddle with daddy every night before bedtime while browsing Sup Forums

only if they grab your butt

I don't remember ever hugging them.

>At what age did you stop cuddling your parents
Never did it.

No, but I call my boyfriend Daddy and sometimes we cuddle if that counts

At 4th of July get togethee my grandpa kissed me on the neck. Crazy grandpa.

stopped hugging very early, as it was too painful (long story of neglect and dysfunctionality). after a couple years of therapy, returned to hugging them. they are both dead now, and im glad i overcame that barrier. therapy was Reichean breath work, very heavy shit. try it if you can, the ultimate redpill.

So you are a cuck hugger, only hugging people after they've gone out.

I never did

Mother stopped all acts of affection after age 6. The child psychologists involved in my retarded live had to prompt her to start doing this again, but she never did.

But why after 6? Did something strange happen between you two? Maybe she saw you fondling your peepee?

I just looked it up. It sounds like meditating.

when I was 6

I-is that her son? Or is that lucky bastard seriously banging the hottest cougar alive on a daily basis

I'm 27 and I still hug my mom when I see her.
I hug my dad ironically.
He hates it.

There was a proto-psychological theory in the late 80'early 90's that claimed expressing too much affection towards your children after "x" age would make them into a pansy.

>Reichean breath work

That sounds like a load of utter bullshit.

>twitter/courtneycox
illiterate faggor

I don't know why it stops at 6 possibly because that's when you go to school and become more separate from your family, but lack of human contact could be the reason so many kids, especially males are becoming more autistic.

mammals require physical contact to be emotionally "healthy"

youtube.com/watch?v=_O60TYAIgC4

just a thought

youtube.com/watch?v=e5I6d_vq-Cc

>maybe if i add Sup Forums to the end of my stupid thread, I won't get banned xDD

I remember a gymn teacher our school hired who was totally into this retarded fad called "brain buttons".

Basically, instead of doing sports, games, or actual physical activity we would have to listen to cassette tapes that said stuff like "close your eyes, breathe in, breathe out, use your left hand to rub your forehead, while using your right hand to rub your left elbow, breathe in, breathe out."

Some stupid bullshit about how it "stimulates certain nerves that activate the brain to operate at higher levels" and "increased bloodflow"

So there we were sighing and rubbing our faces as 12 year olds going "what happened to actual excercise?"

Even as kids we thought "ya wanna increase bloodflow and make me feel better, let me run around in the sunlight for an hour."

schools cutting out recess time was the worst thing that happened to the american child

at least until mass immigration.

"Lets take these kids, confine them to a desk for 7 to 8 hours a day, punish them for fidgeting or socializing, then spends millions researching this giant fucking mystery as to why they grew up to be antisocial obese media addicts."
-the 90's educational system.

My mom smells bad and I never really remember cuddling her that much even as a child, my father was never around much but I guess I last cuddled him in like 8th grade, so that's when. I'm 29

They cut breaks for you?? Jesus.

You forgot the Ritalin and SSRIs.

I can't remember the last time

My parents were extremely unaffectionate. Probably fucked me up a bit.

why are educational """"""""""""experts""""""""""""" all drooling retards?

If your parents did it right, you will never be uncomfortable being physically close to them. Especially true for us girls. Dad is your first major emotional contact with a man, and its the one you base all other physical male contacts off of. It can be positive or really, really negative. Very little in between.

also I don't think they learned anything

kids still don't get to exercise or socialize and they are still on drugs, and now smart phones makes going outside or socializing even less desirable than before.

I give them both a hug. Mother much longer than dad though.

I also still give a peck on the lips to my mum.

as if it's any different for guys

If you don't love your mother you probably just end up seeing women as disposable cumdumpsters later in life with no emotional attachment.

Never cuddled my dad that I remember. The physical affection in my youth ended when we where roughhousing one day and I let slip a "fucker" after he tossed me on the couch and I gave him a "Ah, [you] mother...". Kinda a funny thing to say to your own father, really. I remember cuddling my mom. Shit was nice. So relaxing and cumfy. (tfw you want to be LS again.) Dunno when it stopped really, but prob didn't last past 6. We are all still together as a family though, and I have no problems with physical contact or telling them I love them when I go off or whatever.

No one is perfect, but it feels pretty good, man.

The experts aren't the idiots fucking things up, it's politicians making a mess of the education system. Experts say we need small class sizes and we need to make kids think for themselves, politicians decide we can only afford 40+ children per teacher and everything must be rote memorization of standardized materials.
Controlled breathing is legit but I can't vouch for some random poo in loo witchdoctor's take on it.

My dad was in jail and my mom was/still is a drug addled whore so I never had much physical contact with them. Funny enough my mom called me drunk as fuck earlier crying that I haven't ever told her I love her and that she knows shes a piece of shit.

i dont recall ever cuddling with them

It was a side effect of the failed "no child left behind act"

Basically schools faced budget cuts if kids failed to score high enough on standardized tests, so naturally the solution was to use all this free time during recess to force march kids through study guides.

Turns out a bunch of kids cooped up inside all day being punished for talking or fidgeting too much dont study very well.

So you take the "problem children" and dope em up so they are too busy drooling in the corner to disrupt the other kids standardized test indoctrination sessions.

Then, instead of promoting the most gifted kids to more advanced learning, you lower standards so that even the slow kid = "average" on the tests. That way you can crow that even your slowest kids are just average and pretend that isnt just because you redefined the meaning of average to make passing tests easier (and retain funding for your district.)

The "america has fucked up schools" meme came from the liberals in the 80's and 90's trying to make schools politically correct.
Participation ribbons, decreased physical activity in favor of studying for meaningless tests, and shitty government subsidized "class C but still edible" student meal programs made kids fat, lethargic, and dependant.

Things have gotten better, but as a kid I can actually remember the cafetieria serving imitation milk and sandwiches made from "government cheese substitute dairy product" during the 30 minutes a day we werent cramming for some kind of multiple choice federal exam.

I would fuck that old hag

>tfw your mother disgusts you for some inexplicable reason and you feel nothing for your father

Cuddling? Do you mean shaking hands?

He plays her son on the show "Cougar Town". They actually do make a lot of incest jokes between the two.

No memory of that ever happening so I guess I was a small lil shit when we stopped hugging

I still hug my mother and my sister but I stopped hugging my dad at some point because it felt kinda forced. We resort to fistbumps now.

Also, my sister sometimes kisses me when I visit her which temporarily makes me feel like a non-kissless virgin for a change. Feels weird, she only started doing it since last year. Before that, it was kisses on the cheek, now she fully goes for the mouth.

I need a fucking gf.

Courtney Cox is so fucking sexy

Don't be ashamed.
Just tell me about your sister.

I still kinda cuddle my mom, but not my father, too gay.

I just want you to know, that I love you.

How old is your sister?

>my sister sometimes kisses me
bavarian detected

Showered and cuddled (not at the same time) with my dad until I was eight or nine. Cuddled with my mom too, but I think I gravitated more towards my dad because I hit the cooties phase. I slept in their bed on occasion until I was eleven though because I had two older brothers who made me think night time was spooky. I'm 29 now and hug them though. I'm the dad now and I'm close to my kids. Spent the past three days cuddling them actually because they're sick. I don't know where the hugging dad is bad meme came from. Maybe liberals just pushed it do darkies can relate with whites.

>I hit the cooties phase

gay as fuck bro, most of us never had this

Sister is 19. I'm 24. She's a solid 8 imo but it's hard to tell with your own siblings. She's a virgin. Never had a boyfriend.

Pretends to be far-left in front of her friends but is a cheeky racist underneath. Not even my doing.

Could be worse I guess :^)

lewd

My parents were distant as shit and abandoned me by the time I was 13. I don't remember them ever really touching me, let alone cuddling or saying something nice to me.

Mfw

Post pictures of her feet.

Go in for the kill

Harlow was a dick. Hope he's in a cage in hell.

I'm 22 and still share a bed with my dad and snuggle him. He doesn't like it when I get too close though, like putting my legs around him and stuff.

Maybe for you, but it's pretty common for kids to avoid the other gender when they are young. You don't hang out with people who have entirely separate interests. If you meshed so well with girls at that age, you're probably the gay one.

>government cheese substitute dairy product

Damn that sounds like something from Fallout 4.

I dunno... My parents are decent folk who loved me and made a lot of sacrifices, and I still see women in a pretty negative light. Probably doesn't help to be bred as a cynic, have rampant divorce amongst friends and extended family, and have years of exposure to Sup Forums though.

I don't pump and dump or anything. In fact I've only had sex once when I was 17, and it's nothing to be proud of. I want nothing more than to find a good woman who can be more than just a vagina to me and start a family.

I'd never say it to any woman in reality, (afterall, you don't tell a retard that they are getting preferential treatment, right?) but I do think that "women's rights" was a mistake. Giving them the vote was a huge mistake, and look at the current culture that "sexual liberation" has fostered. Most women are unapologetic whores that simply look to give themselves out to the most "interesting" man, whatever that means at the moment. Even my cousin, whom I want to love, broke off a years long relationship with her boyfriend because he was "boring". He was a great kid too, practically a part of the family. (She was talking about how he had no ambition [he worked to put himself through college] and that he was short [5'11"]. Imagine mfw r9k was right.) I just don't have faith that any woman will ever look at an unrelated man as anything other then a tool to further herself, whether that be through money, influence, freedom, or children. And I don't have faith that she will ever stop. It makes it hard to be intimate, especially when you have to be amongst the top %95 to really turn heads. And of course, even if you do, life becomes a competition to constantly hold the interest of the women you are with. I'd rather live with a partner than a competitor. That lifestyle just seems far too tiresome.

All that said, I still could, in theory I suppose, love and cherish a woman. Post is too long, guess I'm rambling. I'm 22 now though, and it's hard being alone.

Nah she hates feet fetishists. I once redpilled her on it.

I once told her that I would never look her in the eyes again if she started dating a nigger/refugee. She laughed at me for a week straight and then told me
>don't worry. same goes for you by the way

;-;

isn't a woman who thinks of a guy as nothing but his money no different than a guy that thinks of women as wet holes?

Isn't your parent's relationship proof that not all women are shit like your cousin?

he did literally nothing wrong

She's losing it, she need's dick bad.

that doesn't look like a mother

>hates foot fetishes
DROPPED

About the time I started cuddling them in a sexual manner.

she is good looking and they look the same age. OP should've found a better picture so my retard mind could comprehend

Shared bed with my dad until he left when I was 13, then shared with mom until I was around 17. We hug a few times a day and she sometimes squeeze my butt in a motherly way.
F

How long were you breastfed?

Are you gonna kill your parents user?

That I do not remember.

I would like to stop but my mom is acting more invasive with every passing year.

A week ago she grabbed my crotch and asked me if he is lonely all by himself.