Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0
youtube.com/watch?v=bke8kLt4-9I
webmshare.com/play/KBeyq
youtube.com/watch?v=1FaPuBUY558
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Make aliyah.

I'm going to.

What do you think of the goyim and their pathetic insolence?

Did the Holocaust happen?

Why is apartheid OK in Israel but not in South Africa?

How does it feel to live in the country and be a part of the tribe destroying all that is good and orderly in the world?

Because the shoah.

stay based friend

Why are 90% of Jews ugly af? I see a Jew and I want to pour acid on my eyes.

On the other hand the 10% left looks actually pretty good.

Explain yourself merchant

no one gives a shit who you are you dumb yid

Not religious but this is bullshit, every religion believes they're superior but in different forms. Infidels in Islam and unbelievers in Christianity.

Yep, had a few relatives who were spared by German soldiers because they saw that they (my great grandmother I believe) had kids with them and let them off a train leading to labor camps. They weren't Jews though, Russians.

There's no apartheid in Israel, you obviously haven't ever been there or know anything about it.

How does it feel to live in a country over run with libtard Jews? Shit, I hate them, and MANY Jews agree with me.

Destroying all good purposefully? That's bullshit.

Orthodox Jews? sure. Not all Jews are dressed in black.

Have you figured out your riddle book yet?

You know Israel is worse off economically than the us in every fucking way? Its also a lot more built around connections.
Also the weather here is atrocious and gets to 35-40 celcius at summer.
Welcome to hell.

Why not just end yourselves when nearly every civilization in history has decided you're not worth the bullshit and everyone would be much better off if you weren't around anymore?

ha? People love killing and pogroming jews...
why would you want to stop that?

Do you believe we should give you guys 8billion a year in taxes? Are you okay with sterilizing niggers and deporting them? Why do you live in the U.S. if you love Kikeland so much?

When you fight against Logos, you wage war against Reality.
youtube.com/watch?v=B51CwAOucu0

close it down

You can only do something so many times before it gets boring.

I have a Jewish uncle (not blood) and his parents weren't very religious, yet he acts very different than my white family members and makes a lot of money. What in your blood DNA makes you so different and subconsciously belligerent?

Why are Israeli Jews so much dumber than American Jews? The median American Jew would be in like the 90th percentile in Israel in intelligence and income.

How do I change my american leftist reform jewish girlfriend?

user with that pic you're just proving my point

Why is there a sheriff's badge on your country's flag?

not with us that is, there are many ways to kill us

Always called to G-d- felt affinity for Israel. Been to Israel and love it. I wish USA has someone as based as Bibi. Take a DNA test and find I am 1/8 Ashkenazi Jew. Big family secret, huh? My mother's mother's mother is Jewish line. What do?

You should get close to him. Learn from him, or do you wanna stay a cuck?
Are you a wolf or a sheep?

Because more than 50 percent of israel's jews are from arab countries while most american jews are asheknazi, also Us is a much more lucrative country so the best go there.

>What do?

Hmmm looks very comfy?

Not religious, sorry.

I know, I visit pretty often because I have friends and family there. frankly, Israel's economy isn't a reason for my to dislike it.

Every civilization? Good one, more like city states.

8 billion? Number is around 3 billion. And yes for multiple reasons:

1) 3 billion is NOTHING compared to total amount that USA spends, it's not even a fraction of either country's total spending.
2) Israel and USA create plenty of military tech together like the trophy system.

Ah, another (probably) christian shitting on Jews. Not surprised.

what is zionism anyway

I normally see it the other way around... American Jews are liberal blue pilled asshats (generally).

Spic standards.

Why are there 50 on yours?

Belief that Jews should have their own homeland.

>Belief that Jews should have their own homeland.
does 'homeland' means specifically israel ?

Why are you in the US and not Israel?

"a movement for (originally) the re-establishment and (now) the development and protection of a Jewish nation in what is now Israel. It was established as a political organization in 1897 under Theodor Herzl, and was later led by Chaim Weizmann."

This.

moved when I was young,

>moved when I was young,

This implies you're older now.

When are you going to move back?

It was my understanding the nation of Israel was not to be founded until the coming of the messiah.
and the jewish people were to travel the world without a home. did I miss-hear?

Why haven't you killed yourself yet you subhuman zionist kike slime?

Going to make Aliyah sometime later (years from now) when done with college and get a good job.

This is what Hasidic Jews believe (the ones who dont agree with the state of Israel). The other Jews (the majority because Hasidic are like 9%) believe he will come later, but i'm not religious, sorry

I can't wait until Israel disappears.

God Bless Iran.

Israel has receive HALF of foreign military aid by the US, just saying

maybe you guys stabilized the place
maybe you just give them a target nearby, so they don't come here

Nice try, Ahmed.

Because my country, unlike (most) of those, has achieved something and given something back to the world.

Hope you enjoy supporting Palestinian child soldier though!

Don't agree with the 'bless Iran' part but yeah fuck 'em.

Means absolutely nothing, Israel's defense budget is ~18 bil but they receive about 3 bil, USA's expidenture is like 15 trillion.

3 Billion that they send to Israel is nothing.

> highest amount of public lynching in the world

t. ahmed

Conservative Zionist? As in river in Egypt to the Euphrates Zionist?

Do you think it's possible to achieve the river in Egypt to the Euphrates Zionism without being duplicitous and using your diaspora to get foreign goy to work against their own interests and help you achieve it?

thanks, now I know
Hasidics waiting on Jesus 2.0 ;)
the rest just went ahead

>israel is important and has contributed to humanity

kill yourself jew, you are why there is war in the middle east

>Going to make Aliyah sometime later (years from now) when done with college and get a good job.

Doesn't that say a lot about your designated nationalism country when you won't go to college and get a good job THERE? Think about the implications, chosen.

What is the average life expectancy of elves?

Hassidic make like 10 children everytime.
And they are really crazy

What do you think isreal will be in 80 years?

agree... jew and Saudi are reason for war in Mid-east
Is war in Mid-east the reason for no war in the US?
keep them busy ;)

Which is the difference between a "normal" jew and a zionist jew?

how soon will come Mashiach?

Why? Iran is against faggots and retarded American corruption and hates Jews.

youtube.com/watch?v=bke8kLt4-9I

Life in Iran doesn't look bad at all.

>persian qt pies

God Bless Iran. Fuck the faggots and Jews.

Where do you keep your Jew-gold? Also, do you feel bad for the EU?

Want proof? I got plenty of it, one of which is your USB. Is it hard to believe that Israel is extremely successful as a technological hotspot.

Too expensive for college there. I'm finishing college in the united states, then i'll have to start thinking. If i'm going to live there, i'll need a job there no matter what. I'll probably stay here for a little bit after college though.

80 years? That's quite a while to say anything at all, but seeing how much its grown, it should grow more.

Normal Jews are generally Zionist Jews, very few of us disagree with the state of Israel.

not religious.

So you think it's okay to publicly hang gays and people you disagree with? I think you should hang yourself first...

>off by 5
Kek says 5 years?

Nope, pro-brexit

>Conservative, Zionist Israeli Jew
>not religious.
webmshare.com/play/KBeyq

That's right. Being gay is a degeneracy and it's not normal. It's far out from normal. It'll eventually lead into normalizing pedophilia and zoophilia and this is all stemming from the Jews tampering with American politics with shit organizations such as the Council on Foreign Relations and creating the LGBT movement.

If the Israelis are the "chosen people" and seize a land that was previously owned by the Palestinians (1948) and constantly bomb the Palestinian hospitals, schools, homes. With 30 seconds warning.

The Israelis won't be long for this Earth anymore.

I am an alert, and awake Catholic and I have no room for Jews or gays anymore. Fuck them all.

I won't have to hang myself, I am aware of the nefarious misdeeds of the world thanks to The Bilderberg Group, CERN, and the Jews.

Hitler did nothing wrong.

My question wasn't clear maybe.
What do you think israel will be when the hassidic jew will be a majority in isreal in some decade(3 generation from now)
Also

I suppose you are white, your familyvis certainly for a good part european no-jew.

How do you feel about the fall of europa

THE JEW IS A DEFECTOR!!! WE HAVE A SPY, GUYS!!!

What's your opinion on Turkey. Do people there still think of Turkey as an ally to Israel, or is it just another islamic country?

I meant to say if the Israelis are the chosen ones, why the fuck are they having gay pride parades in the middle of the Holy land? Are they fucking serious? Borderline having gay sex in public, in front of other Jews and children. Nothing is said, and it's actually sanctioned and allowed in Israel.

Bring on the fire.

I don't get it. You are a conservative Zionist Israeli Jew, but you aren't religious? Why the fuck are you a Zionist then if you don't even believe your own shit?

Israeli jews are good

Diasporashits however...

They're the same people just two differing faces. Zionists though are a massive leech on Europe, the Anglosphere Americas and Oceania.
>conservative Jews are good!
What a meme. Still subversive kikes destabilizing the Middle East while the West picks up the bill.

"Diaspora" jews are more based and competent to israeli jews in every way. This is only a pol meme

it's your fault they sent serbia back to the stone age

youtube.com/watch?v=1FaPuBUY558

Israel pretends to hate Turkey over the Hamas and boat thing. Of course by funding Hamas Erdogan removed Iranian control over them ... and then he proceeded to stab Assad in the back.

The Jews probably promised Erdogan they would get him into the EU for doing that. Now that's falling apart Erdogan seems to be ready to get chummy with Assad and Putin instead. If he does then Israel will start hating him for real.

Why do Ashkenazim think that Israel is their native homeland when they are pale as fuck and Israel, as someone in this thread has pointed out, has temperatures reaching 35-40 degrees celsius. This is a serious question.