Why koreans are the most smartest people on earth?

Why koreans are the most smartest people on earth?

Other urls found in this thread:

news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=018&aid=0003752294
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Korean great race biggest in history penal size unrivaled the glorious history grandest achievements

What is Qhc

IDFK BUT KOREANS ARE THE SMARTEST

dumb gook

Doesn't matter. You are one of the ugliest people on this planet and one of the unmanliest, which partly explains why almost all human accomplishments were made by Europeans, as it requires high intelligence, but also high testosterone levels, which you lack.

>one of the unmanliest, which partly explains why almost all human accomplishments were made by Europeans

Hmmm...

Nigger>spic>white

Hmmm...maybe Swiss is as dumb as Korean

Sup Forumsdittor please leave

>US has the most amount of Nobel prizes in the world
Hahahah rest of the world BTFO are you even trying?

>no finland
W-what?

>full of foreign born scientists
you make our Japanese Nobel laureates into Burgers

Your comment doesn't make any sense. And I am not even Swiss, but Somalian (unironically), so I don't have a reason to irrationally make the Swiss or Europe look better than they are.
The Swiss are doing pretty good though when it comes to innovation, considering that their total population is only 8.2 million.

How do you come to that conclusion?

Is it true that medics in Japan are viewed more like a separate caste of people and that it is common to go after medical career just because your ancestors were medics?

>somali
why do you post as if anything you have to say holds any value nigger

>embarrassed so much and he has to disguised as Somalian
how hard you try, they do not contribute anything recently lol
btw we Japanese like this Swiss guy

You haven't disproved any of my points. Anyway, I like Japan and its people, but you have to stop with your Supremacism, it's ridiculous. Japanese people are small, ugly and feminine. You are above the average Somalian, I have to admit, but you are below Europeans.

Nigger>spic>White

How did you live in Swiss dumb stupid nigga?

>europoor
>better than the yamato master race

lol

Did you even read what I wrote? Success requires high intelligence and high testosterone. Testosterone, in a way, can be a curse, or a blessing. High testosterone and low intelligence leads to criminal behaviour (niggers). High I.Q. and high testosterone people innovate and change the world (Europeans).

NO KOREANS ARE THE SUPERIEST PEOPLE ON EARTH. IT'S ABSOLUTELY TRUE AND THE OBJECTIVE AND ACCURATE CHARTS PROVES IT.

Yamoto Japanese vs Korean : who is better?

So get a conclusion: White> Asian >spic>nigger

is that even a question?
besides :

>japan: great power
>korea: non power

>japan: G7
>korea: G20 (poorman's G7)

>japan: former empire
>korea: former colony

>japan: the largest net creditor nation
>korea: owes above a lot

>japanese Yen: one of the most trusted and traded major hard currencies, incredibly stable even in a global economic crisis
>korean Won: minor currency susceptible/vulnerable to economic/currency crisis, little more than meme currencies like Bitcoin

>japanese heritage: samurai
>korean heritage: comfort women (sex slave)

>japanese weapon: katana
>korean weapon: mouth and tears

You are not doing very well in this discussion against a "dumb stupid nigga". Doesn't that tell tell you something about Koreans?!

I agree. But after some eugenic programs we Somalians will be the new master race.

>not adjusted to population size

>somailian will be new master race

I want to know so tell me

The fact that you didn't get it proves my point, brainlet.

God is cruel, he wants Koreans to be keenly aware they've also got the smallest dick size in the world.

>Indeed, if the men of the two nations are unlike--the tall, robust, good-looking, idle Korean, and the diminutive, ugly, nimble, indomitable Japanese--
Sir George N. Curzon, Problems of the Far East: Japan - Korea - China

Korea is small divided country.
We're only using half of its power.
Korea is 111th smallest country in the world.
Korea is the smallest country among G20
Just wait until korea get unified

post your arm if you're really somali

God is cruel. He or she make Meixco eartquaked'D

>The people are physically a fine race, with a dignified mien and good carriage, and in stature head and shoulders above their Japanese neighbours.
MARK NAPIER TROLLOPE, THE CHURCH IN COREA

>news.naver.com/main/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=102&oid=018&aid=0003752294
>Koreans literally have broken brain
haha no.