Big Baller son arrested in foreign country

>Big Baller son arrested in foreign country
>chad president pulls some strings to get him released in an effort to get some free ZO2's in return for the favor
>cuck him and let the whole world know how much of a small baller he is
How much of /ourguy/ is LaVar?

Other urls found in this thread:

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330770302/abstract
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

wh*teoids btfo once again
what did you expect, really?

Incredibly ourguy. He's a damn genius and #1 trending worldwide.

This is why every article of clothing I own is BBB

Only rural and suburban retards like trump

City people like LaVar

>the president of the united states tries to cuck Lavar
>Lavar cucks him back

Do you know how the Americans first came into being? They were Anglos once, taken by the dark powers. Tortured and mutilated, a ruined and terrible form of life. And now, perfected: my fighting Amerimutt.

>le 54% face

>Big BaldHead Brand

shit genetics desu

nano baller detected

>the president of the united states has resorted to a twitter beef with fucking lavar ball

fuck everything. i hope NK nukes the shit out of this country for allowing this to happen. we deserve it.

>Benched Bust Brand

lmao

t. manlet who will never be able to afford ZO2's

i don't need to spend $900 to feel like Lonzo. i already suck.

>chad president

THE PLOT THICKENS

> presidents gets children out of foreign prison
> lavar too scared of negroes turning on him if he says anything whatsoever that's positive about Trump, so he cucks for le resistance

pathetic

>S-SAY NICE THINGS ABOUT ME SENPAI

kek what a pussy

>Feuding with Trump isn’t great for his brand

nano baller brainlet detected

>Hmm how do I get niggers to buy my merchandise? I know, I'll get Trump mad at me.
Genius. You all know his sales will go through the roof now. LaVar is a big baller.

>Our president agrees with 5-10 year imprisonment for shop lifting

what I was comingto the thread to point out. It's amazing because you know this will be the reaction

>niggers buy nigger shoes already anyway
>nigger shoe man beefs with Trump
>actually thinks non-niggers gonna start buying nigger shoes because of this

Man, you "anything against Trump is le ebin victory xD" faggots are really grasping at straws on this one

is BBB /ourbrand/?

I kind of agree with that though. It would cut down on crime severely

Fuck off tripfag. No one gives a shit about your incorrect take on the subject

inb4 you start talking about 4d chess meme man trump being the best ever

LaVar is the kind of guy who probably posted on Sup Forums in 2011

Only niggers steal, and the best place for niggers is in prison

Is he the best troll in history?

LaVar vs. Trump WWE match fucking WHEN?

Admit it, you'd fucking watch the shit out of it

tf these bitches so tall for?

Does LaVar have Twitter? This feud is what Twitter was made for.

Yeah the shoplifting epidemic is really weighing on our economy and society in general, and spending 5 years in prison for a minor offense DEFINITELY wouldn't derail anyone's life legally and professionally

yeah, white guys just get shitfaced and vandalize stuff, like in Rio last year

Vandalizing In Brazil is just assimilating to the local culture.

it's more about throwing all brown people in jail which would improve the country immensely

is that when they're not busy raping kids and overdosing on heroin?

I would never, ever let a person of color be /my guy/.

It's incredibly entertaining watching trump have to deal with someone who shitposts IRL as hard as he does.

source?

and they are underrepresented per capita in those stats, by the way

oh hey the one criminal stats that for some reason Sup Forums never talks aboot, makes you think

>wut is maff

Well, the stats indicate that blacks, Hispanics and native Americans abuse children at higher rates than whites per capita.

I was specifically referring to what they do when competing in other countries. They're all jerks at home (with a few exceptions).

You're trying to argue statistics with shitskins. It never sinks in, they don't have the mental capacity for abstract thought.

>chad president
this actual exists

I'm white you dipshit. You need to cut the racism and accept reality.

Doesn't matter, all three of his sons will go pro and Sup Forums will be frothing at the mouth

Why do Americans have such barroque names? Is a normal biblic name too vulgar for yous?

we'll have the last laugh when they all flame out in under 5 years

Most of them are blacks or natives

"stats"

niggers believe this shit. Like they believe every Facebook image saying they use to have magical powers before they got stolen.

Everyone knows the world would be better if every nigger was killed off. Even niggers know it in their heart. When you don't have the mental capacity to create or even sustain a civilization you don't deserve to live in one.

5 years is longer than the average NBA career or NFL career they will still make upwards of a million in that time plus they are already making bank off of their shoes

>I'm white you dipshit.

Sure you are. Reality is racist. Evolution made equality impossible.

So? They are still Americans, even realer than white Americans

those are some ugly niggers.

yes, white people bathed in and ate shit so they built a tolerance to disease, came to the americas, and all the civilized, non-shit eating natives died of white disease. wow...

>tfw iq of 139 and not in city

You now realize LaVar orchestrated his son's visit to China and his eventual arrest to keep the Big Baller Brand in the news while its relevancy was starting to fade.

Holy fuck, for a black guy LaVar is quite the mastermind, truly the biggest of ballers. I'm now ordering 2 pairs of Zo2's in order to attain at least one tenth of his brilliance.

White people colonized this country at the expense of nearly 5 million native deaths. From that point onward equality was impossible from the getgo. Nice logic, pasty snowflake. Amazing how I can accept this reality but you can't?

if you like trump more than lavar you should stop posting on this site

>implying lavar never wasn't /ourguy/
Conservatards ABSOLUTELY SEETHING right now at how he was put in his place.

They are making more money and dating hotter girls than you

the virgin real estate developer
>needed a million dollar handout
>thinks declaring bankruptcy makes him smart
>frail, had bone spurs at age 21
>ran for president in a desperate attempt to remain relevant

THE CHAD BIG BALLER
>shoe companies fear his business acumen
>desirable genes, has sired multiple D1 athletes
>can defeat michael jordan 1 on 1
>is so well respected world leaders work together to get his son out of jail

Someone post that collage of all the people who trashed Trump and ended up with something horrible happening in their life soon after.

>inb4 bbb goes bankrupt

pretty much the balls came from no money

> 5 million
These fake numbers come from left-wing theology.

They were sparsely populated hunter-gatheres. There were ~2million in the entirety of North America, and there are more American Indians today than before white settlement.

onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ajpa.1330770302/abstract
"Collectively these data suggest that population numbered about 1,894,350 at about A.D. 1500"

The same feat performed by black people would be considered something to take pride in. It's only "reprehensible" if whites do it.
Blacks have no shame for their attempted conquests, why should whites have any for successful conquests?

Hes a dumbass

The trump curse is real

Watch what happens to him or his sons

>>is so well respected world leaders work together to get his son out of jail
this might be true, asians love basketball just look at kim jong un

>The trump curse is real
>Watch what happens to him or his sons
LiAngelo thanked Trump, so no.

Do you realize that the pic you posted basically shows that blacks are more likely to abuse children than any other race?

lrn2stat, my friend

Do the Big Ballers sell their cum? I'd like to drink it. I'd love to set up an appointment to get gangbanged by the whole family

I used to always think this was just a meme, I didn't know people actually believed these things. I suppose that's my fault for thinking people aren't retards though. From the way I understand, what you consider "true history", I'm as far as

>Whites were dipshit bozos who built a tolerance to diseases, which killed the natives of the countries they colonized, by being filthy (presumably they just had an immunity to tropical diseases like malaria for reasons to make the story work)
>Then they picked some seaworthy boats from the seaworthy boat trees that grew randomly
>By complete accident they ended up in advanced, civilized countries, murdered the natives (presumably with disease), raped them after they were dead (because everyone had died of disease), then the raped natives gave birth to crossbreeds and everyone died because of disease, except the millions who survived
>They then went back home with this stolen civilization and built their own civilization based upon the stolen one which was nothing like the one they stole
>They then magicked themselves into Asia where they were introduced to gunpowder
>Presumably the gunpowder was diseased because it was used in outright colonization of the planet (even though the gunpowder was used before the civilizations which died of disease, mainly the Americas, took place, but hey we're liberals haha)
>They then teleported to Africa and built Rhodesia
>Which black "people" then turned into Zimbabwe and reverted back to their jungle lifestyle

I have it right, right? At least that's how I heard it in school. Though it seems odd that Oxford (the university) was built 400 years before the Aztecs had built an empire. Like I say though we're all liberals so it makes sense haha! Does it just get more retarded from where I'm up to or what?

This board is full of retards. I used to think it was because of the plebbitors, but it isn't. It's just your the same age I was when I found Sup Forums. Except I wasn't braindead.

>It's only "reprehensible" if whites do it.
Yes- only white people have subjugated other peoples in the Americas through various institutions. Good to see we agree on something

Why does every douche on Twitter need to be verified?

fuck off kendall jenner
we will not have your family ruin them

You skipped the part where I'm talking about niggers trying and failing. Niggers also take pride in their violent prowess and their violent acts and threats. You can't expect whites to be apologetic for something that blacks unapologetically and openly fantasize about doing.
What a stupid time to use "Good to see we agree..."
We're not agreeing, dumbass.

He would've lost a lot of credibility with the people that actually listen to him if he thanked Trump. He didn't have a choice anyway.

fuck trump he doesn't owe him shit

The first slave owner in the unites states was a black man named Anthony Johnson.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anthony_Johnson_(colonist)

He was the first man to hold somebody in life servitude who had committed no crime.

"This was the first instance of a judicial determination in the Thirteen Colonies holding that a person who had committed no crime could be held in servitude for life.[12][13][14][15][16]"

Others had been sentenced to life servitude, but never without having committed a crime - thus not slaves. This case set the legal precedent for slavery in the United States.

Sam, Chad, and Arlington, all of which are either White or Native American/White, are all pretty acceptable names. The rest of the guys are definitely black.

>seething hard enough to make a post this long
That guy's an idiot, but you're an autist

>blacks are 13% of the popluation
hahahahhhahhahhah

i like the cut of your jib, good post friend.

He's gotta act hard for the niggas. The same thing the other way around would be characterized as petty, small minded, and......RACIST!

>spends the rest of your young life for being a retard in prison
>father doesn't care, literally on vacation
>president has to bail you out
>FUCK TRUMP FAMALAM

This
>want to play a little diplomacy and ask for a favour
>want to seem alpha getting foreign leaders to do bidding so hassle Xi for some small ass shit
>"fuck it it's only shoplifting"
>expects his dad to prostate to him for playing his son as a pawn

they wanted to be a verified douche.

bump

white ppl are so fragile lmao

it's a kek from me

No it doesn't. Look at the effect of mandatory minimums and three strikes type of rules. It doesn't cut down on crime and it packs prisons full of minor offenders who become a drain on the state for years.

can't get abused when your dad isn't around

I want to be Big Balled

t. white female

black people are so stupid lmao

You're on the wrong thread, on the wrong board, on the wrong image site, on the wrong side of the internet and possibly on the wrong side of history.
I accept your opinion and I don't mean this as an insult, but you should go to tumblr or reddit or something. Nowadays Sup Forums is extremely right wing except for ironic leftist retards that stay on Sup Forums to bait replies.
Now can someone please explain to me why most threads eventually devolve into race war posting?