Role call

1. Do you have an imaginary pony friend that you talk with regularly?
2. If yes, how as your life changed since you acquired your imaginary pony friend? If no, what is wrong with you?

Nobody cares who you are
We’ll beat you with a bar
Die, you fucking Barneyfag
You’ll gain many more haters
Your intelligence won’t save you later
Die, you fucking Barneyfag

And you’ll bask in the shadow of your past childhood
But jet fuel can’t melt steel beams
Fuck off, you manchild, you fucktard, you loser,
Fuck off, you master of lies and deception, and die!

Gas the kikes, race war now.

Whoa, wrong board.

How do you fuck that shit up?
This is a goddamn red board, but the containment board's fucking blue, retard.

>even taking the time to make that post
>not just deleting it right away

I'm retarded. Also, I did try to delete it.

Well, I meant just deleting the thread.
If you click the checkbox next to your OP post and scroll down and press delete, that should get rid of it.

I tried that. I got an "Error: You cannot delete this post." I still get the same message when I try to delete it.

Also, please enter "sage" in the "Options" box when you post to avoid bumping this thread.

Welp, looks like that's your own fault for not making sure you posted on the right board.
Enjoy your ban, faggot.

Is this the degeneracy that Sup Forums warned me about?

>he knows what color /mlp/ is
REEEEEEEEEE

The Dubs say yes.

Yes unfortunately. It keeps telling me to gas the jews. I already told it that it didn't work the first time and that it would be pointless to try again, but then it just starts screaming and shitting on the floor.

idc if it is degeneracy as long as he doesnt vote for Hillary lmao

(yes saged)

Yes, it is.

Hey, I had to visit that shithole in order to know what it's like, you know.

They really need to die.

You actually did it, fucking absolute mad man.

And I want them dead.

They need to die.

Barneyfag never gives up does it?

why is the whole mlp thing still a fad? are they pedophiles?

Nope

I like ponies

Not going to say I'm not a manchild for liking it to, I obviously am, but mlp is the most conservative children's show in decades.
Hope for the future

Yes
I can't get bored again, only this thing makes all worth. Daydreaming it's so funny with her to the point that we can get lost in our own story arcs for hours, unless I feel sleep with a smile for being in a comfy position.

>being a Barneyfag
>2016
Die

Ponies are cute

Trips that patrician redpilled horse cartoon a cute.
Yellowquiet a best.

>Barney
>good

I do not have one
I just wank to them

Thanks, user. My experience has been similar.

I wish you good luck with your imaginary pone
All this plebs sadly will never understand

I'm familiar with the actual concept of a Tulpa, studied at a monastery (not a monk, just an attendee) so I doubt they were talking about making them ponies...

Anyway, the Tulpas I make are either people I look up to, or myself in a hypothetical situation. I do this especially when I ride on long car trips, because I don't like radio and it eases my mind.

Tulpas (I don't actually see my Tulpa, but I act it out) help you to act, experience unique emotions, and interview yourself if you had made certain decisions.

I'll sit in the car and pretend to be giving an interview to an imaginary journalist, while I'm a foreign volunteer in the Peshmerga. Or I'll be talking to someone who I have romantic interests in, or I'll pretend to be a veteran, talking to a child who just thanked me for my service.

>I do this when I'm alone
>talk to invisible people

Am I insane? I don't actually 'see' them. Sometimes I'm just lonely, and projecting helps.