twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yes.

t. Bernd

Would you marry native El Mari girl?

>yes I would
>sorry they are nut for u
>haha ok

Of course

Also, question for knowers: which native Siberians have the most attractive girls? I think Khakassians are generally good-looking

I also like Tuvans

>you will never impregnate a Slavified Asian

why would anyone walk barefoot in snow?
dumb bitch

Yes we must produce more Eurasian offspring

Yakuts are my favourites

>El Mari

I'd marry a siberian rodent if you catch my drift

u ok m8

No turkics and mongoloids are fucking subhumans. All non-ethnic Russians should be under fucking apartheid
Finnic is fine

BETAS itt take this trash out of Russia and enjoy your Eliot Rodgers and Richard Kalergis.

Why

Yes

Do the Russians get along well with these types?

I thought you only hated churkas and mudslimes from the Caucasus and Central Asia.
Arent Tuvans/Yakuts/Buryats/etc. mostly Orthodox Christians and patriotic?

he is on phase user

Because they are not fucking White that's why. We don't even consider latin europeans white here. Another subhuman group of note are Turkranians- utter mongrel garbage with romashit genes. Russia for Russians. Not discussion needed

because of their race idiot
>Tuva
Caucasus 2.0 mongoloid edition

vimeo.com/205795553

>Russia doesn't have western style multiculturali-
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

"Russia for Russians" Alexander III
"We Russians, the God's Chosen people" Suvorov Alexander
"No scourge of internationalism will ever purge the noble feeling of nationalism that comes from my soul" Dmitry Mendeleev

post qt tatars

Tuvans and Buryats are Buddhists
Other native Siberians are mostly Christians, atheists or follow traditional religions (shamanism, tengrism etc)

*gets beaten up by chechens*
*dies*
lmao

subhumans the pictures
Fun fact: tatars are even bigger contributor to ISIS than Chechens

>he doesn't know that chechens are cucked as it gets
LMAO
ethnic nationalist revolt soon and y'all are getting genocided
youtube.com/watch?v=R91_mXrzwEQ

No more wars . wrong move? You'll get nuked. Prep the bull, cuckbenoj

it's doesnt
in western countries """"""people""""""" like being harrased by government

she looks race-mixed

Many Tatars look white

>this amount of LARPing
pathetic, even retarded groups like the "Soldiers of Odin" in Finland look more serious than that

We don't. Buryats are Russophobic nazis. Lost of Russians got killed in their region each day. When they serve in the army, they keep tight groups of their kind and attack everyone who is not one of them, stealing shit and sometimes killing. Nobody can do anything about it.

>look
The difference being that there are two million of us and we can curb stomp you faggot pussies into shit. In fact we will do so much hanging after we take back Kremlin - commies and Hitler would cry in shame

>In the Russian census of 2002, 353,113 people out of an ethnic population of 445,175 reported speaking Buryat (72.3%). Some other 15,694 can also speak Buryat, mostly ethnic Russians.
>Some other 15,694 can also speak Buryat, mostly ethnic Russians.
That's quite surprising

perhaps if i found her pleasant to be around. i don't judge on looks alone

lmao what the fuck are you talking about
Rural Tuvans only kill each other because of alcoholism

Wtf I hate Buryrats now

like pic related yes i totally would

Russified Buryats on suicide watch

youtube.com/watch?v=saaIW3SgA3Q

sure.
And we almost had a war with yakuts (like with chechens) in 90s.

i want tatar gf

I can't find anything about that on the internet, sounds like a made up story

Maybe they live in Buryat villages or are of mixed descend.

Kalmyks actually live west of the Urals but I think they are considered natives as well

we should have a war with them aka putting the, under apartheid into their shitskin regions from Rus lands or just wiping them out
Silence nuGerman subhuman! Your opinion doesn't matter
>natives in Europe
Nah fuck no. If other species can negotiate with us - tatar, bashkirs and kalmyks get forcibly relocated from European Russia somewhere to Yakutia

Careful with your opinions, Putin might arrest you for speaking against Russian multiculti.

Yes definitly.

>Buryat
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHA
no

Bashkirs etc. have existed long before Ivan the terrible

They didn't originate in Europe you fucking turkic subhuman. Like it or not they are getting removed when we are in power. We have nukes. Not Bashkirs. We decide who lives where and how. Which given our numbers and Ukrainian experience will happen soon

Are these muslims like Kazahks?

At least they don't have niggers.
Multiculturalism is okay as long as niggers aren't included. Russia is a thousand times better than usa in terms of the quality of gene pool.

they all look the same
luckily i have no chink eyes, but they are quite small :/
t. lived in kazakhstan

I'd much rather have dindus than Chechens.

Even more subhuman
Multiculturalism fails every time - the Balkans being a good example and your shithole another. I agree, nothing comes close to literal non-human negro blood (arabs, jews, meds all carry it), but still - Russia deals with literal tribal low iq inbreds that can't stay on their own land and moves to ours. In terms of breeding with them the result is absolute dysgenic garbage - close thing being hapas-in-denial like Ukrainians and Bulgarians. Apartheid or bust

As expected - it was a turkic subhuman with some German great grandfather he used for citizenship. Gas yourself