she probably just had diarrhea

she looks like a fucking barely animated corpse

That's fake

>get 52% of a vote
>lose

>kept alive by Disney Animatronics
>probably just BRAAP hehe

lol fuck off

Don't forget she paid for like %15 or more of those votes so it wouldn't look like such a landslide.

unless the definition of tripping got changed to being on the doorstep of death and collapsing under the weight of all of the souls she is responsible for killing then that wasn't her tripping.

LIKE A SLAB OF BEEF

>trips

How crazy is it that some random guy happened to be in the right spot to find this moment? This is what actual journalists are suppose to cover and break to the public but if that guy was never there you would never hear a single bit of what happened.

Was it ever determined what the hell is that metal thing that falls off her right leg and makes a pretty loud sound

Mask jew sumthin

wait what? is this a parody?

this fucking thing makes me cry with laughter every time and I know it will for the rest of my life

She had a seizure.

There are two videos of it, and some photos, but yes, we're very lucky

i forgot how surreal this was

Why are they trying to cover this up? It just looks worse.

Looks like those two guys almost fell and Hillary caught them. Pretty nice of her.

no dude remember when a guy found her shoe in the gutter after the suv pulled out?

bumping this

best thing about this whole debacle was that in one instant everyone thought "oh fuck. Alex Jones was right."

When is Alex Jones not right?

That Sanders guy won but they gave it to Hillary anyways.

>You're okay, just keep talking

What did he mean by this? I'm not very /tinfoil/ but it was a huge tell that nobody ever brought this up

MR PICKLE

>not that video where she spits weird green shit into a cup

>yfw media whores spent weeks arguing that there was nothing to worry about when a 69 year old gets pneumonia

more Americans voted for Trump than Hillary

The extreme media bias for not covering things like this or downplaying shit like in the OP was super obvious. The MSM really fucked themselves.

There was a sniper ready to fire just incase she said something wrong.

Sauce. I'm not American, but this is some /x/ shit

Did the mainstream media air this at all? What did CNN and MSNBC have to say for this?

Wrong

>off by one
Many such cases!

They said she had heat exhaustion and had been recovering from pneumonia

Reminder that CNN literally gave the debate questions to Hillary in advance and she still lost the debates.

Alex Jones got tipped off by an insider that Hillary was having fainting spells and health problems. The insider told Alex to follow her around with a camera and they'll eventually record an incident. This is that incident.

What happened here? I can't remember.

More people were at his rallies. I knew he was going to win when I kept seeing only a few thousand at Hillary's rallies. Trump had like 20k plus people showing up.

This

I just saw it.

>every poll, including the ones conducted by WSJ, indicate Hillary won the debates
>SHE LOST THE DEBATES

Talk about being brainwashed by fake news.

There were protesters against Hilary and they were creating a scene. The guy told her it was okay (because they were on the edge of canceling it) and that it was okay to speak.

Hillary is literally incapable of going off script. Trump knew this and constantly shifted topics and hit her with blunt answers to force her off.

youtube.com/watch?v=B46oJlwqHWY

Cool alternative facts drumpfkin

>protesters shout some protesty shit
>the stimulation gives Hilldawg a ministroke
>choc doc saves the day

Reminder that Donald Trump is illiterate

That was funny.

What would it smell like?

[Spoiler]I would've quickly snatched it up and ran to the nearest restroom and furiously masturbate while sniffing and licking the inside of the shoe[spoiler/]

brehs

don't watch this .gif on a full stomach

Yeah man same polls that said that Hillary would win decisively. The reliable MSM can't ever be wrong.

>every poll, including the ones conducted by WSJ, indicate Hillary will win the election
>SHE LOST THE ELECTION

Talk about being brainwashed by fake news.

EWW WTF SERIOUSLY WHAT IS THAT.

>bipartisan candidates are unhinged opprotunists
>independent candidates are turbo spergs
>don't vote

You like my lifehack guys

the WSJ is fully Jewed at this point

their anti-Trump bias is off the charts because Trump threatens their readership makes cash off exporting jobs

>you will never have a comfy doctor follow you around giving helpful encouragement

Why even continue living

>people think wsj is right wing

total global shills

>muscle problems
>coughing green shit into a cup of water
>seizure glasses
Christ this woman is not healthy.

looks like a coin to me

Shit's completely normal for any human being in their 60's.
You're the fuckin' weirdo, dude.

Is that caption real?

youtube.com/watch?v=pu-GlhwWC5A

pls, m8.

i'm gonna puke

Video?

>Weekend at Bernie Sanders

it's in the OP, retard

>saved
Yes, thank God we were saved from the "establishment" and ended up with a manchild of a president who constantly bashes the media like some African dictator instead. What exactly has our "president" done in his first month in office apart from throwing tantrums on Twitter and making us the laughing stock of the world?

Good lord she's a walking corpse.

No dog

and remember it was a hate crime to talk about hillary's health in public before this

PROTIP:
you only need the starting spoiler if you want to spoiler the rest of your line

No. None of that is normal. None of it.

There's no sound in the .webm to hear metal clinking on the ground, smart guy.

wait what does this have to do with television or film

it was all over tv and she left a weird green flim on that glass

This small clip of reality video actually helped changed the course of the election

It proved once and for all that Hillary Clinton was very seriously ill and was unfit to hold office.

It doesn't, but Sup Forumstards have been leaking into other boards because they are delusional enough to think they're Trump's SS or something.

Why did they choose this walking corpse over Bernie, the more-sentient walking corpse

BECAUSE IT WAS HER TURN YOU FAGGOT!!!

There is literally nothing wrong with bashing the media. They're entertainment conglomerates whose only purpose other than making money is telling you what to think.

Shut up jew boy

she got 48% of the vote

even the "she got a majority of votes" meme is fake news

What does this? Or is pretend op enough for you to be fine with it?

Louis Theroux is going to do a documentary about the 2016 election.

kino

It's kino

>2017
>President Clinton only refers to Bill

feels good, bro

Only feminine reality show stars get to be president now

Get used to it

Holy shit. That angle is even worse.

Feels really good man.

the way her head wobbles is horrifying to me

it really is the spastic motion of someone who's fundamentally sick

The media should be free to do their job unmolested and without fear of persecution. It's hard to report on facts when you have the president slipping out subliminal threats to you.

Of course I don't expect a stormweenie to understand this.

>when you seem more old and frail than Bernie Sanders

Christ could she do anything right?

That's what happened to Ford

Actually I see myself more like a Mongol raiding the defenseless villages of the enemies of my Khan.

>someone gets my Queen even though I have more pieces
>lose