Forget the shitty dialogue for a second. What is your favourite prequel quote?

Forget the shitty dialogue for a second. What is your favourite prequel quote?

I'll start:

>"Always remember, your focus determines your reality." - Qui-Gon Jinn, Episode I

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=66QaJFAj3PI
youtube.com/watch?v=dbrpqWkNqyo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

what's wrong with your face?
-Mr plinkett

>If you are not with me, then you are my enemy

>Sith Lords are our specialty

You should let a black guy have children with your wife, Anakin - Palpatine.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=66QaJFAj3PI

>specii-ali-tee

>I am the one who knocks

>Then love has blinded you?

I think the dialogue immediately preceding and following this line is terribly corny but this is a cute, lovey dovey line.

>*scratching record sound*
>Obi-Wan: "You might be wondering how I got here, to tell my story we need to go back where it all began"
>cue scene of Obi-Wan aboard a clone gunship flying over the countryside on some jungle planet
>It Ain't Me starts playing
Knew I was in for a crazy ride right then and there

>You want me to put my hands on my head? - Edgar

Top class acting.

>Missa massa wassa. Blfffft, yayayayayaya.

-Jar Jar Binks, everywhere, all the time, forever.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbrpqWkNqyo

"No Luke, I'm your father"
- Mace Windu

Luke, did I ever tell you about Darth Vader's glove? After the destruction of the second Death Star and the death of the Emperor, the Empire is left without a true leader. The Supreme Prophet Kadann prophesied that the next leader of the Empire would wear the indestructible right-hand glove of Darth Vader. The Rebel Alliance and the Senate Planetary Intelligence Network (SPIN), hoping to find information on the new emperor, send C-3PO and R2-D2 disguised to the planet Kessel. There they discover Grand Moff Bertroff Hissa introducing Trioculus, who claims to be Palpatine's son, as the heir to the Empire. Although he manages to trick his followers by seemingly producing Force lightning, he demands that his advisors find the glove so he can cement his power. After much searching and no clues on the glove's whereabouts, Captain Dunwell, the head of the Whaladon Processing Center on Mon Calamari, contacts him to inform him that he has found the glove, deep in the oceans of Mon Calamari. By chance, Luke Skywalker and Admiral Ackbar, after picking up the droids from Kessel, bring them to Mon Calamari to download the information that R2-D2 found. Although the whaling ship is destroyed and Captain Dunwell killed, Luke is unable to stop Trioculus from obtaining the glove and becoming the new Emperor. As he parts ways with Luke, Trioculus swears he will destroy him. And he was a bad friend.

"BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPTTTTTTTTTTTTT" - Boss Nass

>indestructible right-hand glove of Darth Vader
>deep in the oceans of Mon Calamari

fuck disney, this is just beautiful

BRRRAAAAAAAAP!

AAAAAAAAUUUUURRRRRAAAAGGGGHHHHHH was a good one

>he ability to speak does not make you intelligent.

T H I C C

ironically "DELLOW FELEGATES"

man jar jar has some evil fucking eyes

he looked so cool guys :'(

I rather enjoyed Hayden Christianson's delivery of "HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!" as he rolls down the hill with Portman in Episode II.

>Forget the shitty dialogue for a second.

Then how can I choose a quote?

First post best post

Another happy landing