Anyone else have a borderline irrational hatred of the poor?

Anyone else have a borderline irrational hatred of the poor?

How do I get my empathy back to normal human levels?

By getting another small loan on $1 million

>""""""""""""irrational"""""""""""""

leave 4chins and live in a monastery for a year or so, I think I might actually have to do this soon.

you're all mixed up and confused, why hate the poor?
do you hate the rain? do you hate the wind? who is going to build your houses and fix your plumbing?

>hating poor people

Take some economic classes dipshit

since when are you rich?

a lack of empathy is a sign of autism

maybe you're just born with it user

You can be poor and still be a good person. There are people who do much needed jobs that still don't make a lot of money.

If you're still having trouble then what you can do is kill yourself.

I'll get my sympathy back when they start paying taxes like everyone else

I don't hate people who lack material wealth. I hate people who have the peasant mindset. Fuck peasants.

>spend more than you earn all the time
>use credit wastefully then cry about interest
>complain about how hard they have it when they're in the top 4% of earners G L O B A L L Y
>they have no idea what investing is
>no idea what saving is

It drives me nuts. And they refuse to learn, even when they ask for help.

Don't hate poor people. Hate the poor that sits around collecting welfare all day and does nothing useful.

I also hate poor people.
a lot of poor people are stupid, impulsive and can't plan for the future.
Go to any trailer park and count the nice cars on big rims that are worth more than the trailer itself

user, what we call "poor" now is hardly poor. Across the world truly poor people live lives of great nobility and honor.

What you hate is the wretchedness that some Americans have let themselves slip into. The slovenliness, laziness, drug addiction, obnoxious behavior and thankless sense of entitlement.

Most poor people would be appalled by the idea of begging on a streetcorner. But i see it more and more in every American city I see. The beggars are usually obese and have no sense of self respect. They are wretched, not poor.

this should very rightly be despised.

Plumbers make more money than you do.

go and suck off a dirty hobo then head to the local gay bar and poz that neg hole

>How do I get my empathy back to normal human levels?
First you kill yourself.

You don't.

Every single poor deserves to be poor.

He didn't care enough to improve his life, anyone can become at least middle class in western civilization with work and discipline.

At one point your family was poor. Maybe it was not too long ago, maybe hundreds of years ago, but they were poor.

Unless you're illiminati/royal family, in which case you shouldn't even give a shit.

>Cayman Islands
>bitching about people not paying taxes

BRUH

>2016
>hating the poor and not the rich
good goyim

i know some broke ass plumbers man

Nice flag mate

>do you hate the rain? do you hate the wind?
Depends, kicking with the wind or against?

That shit sucks in winter.

The poor were Jesus' people. And you call yourself a Christian I assume?

>tfw living off of ~$800 a month
let the hate flow through you

hahahah that's like Trump! You made a funny! You were implying the OP was Trump and we all weren't going to know! hahahah lol ;)

Hatred in general is bad, so I'd address that more than the people you hate in particular.

That's probably because they blow all their money on alcohol/drugs or try to live an upper middle class lifestyle on a lower middle class budget

I've hired plumbers and am friends with one, so I know they can make enough to support a family in a nice apartment or a lower end house. Unionized areas they make even more

I used to live in a lower middle class hood, where all my neghbors were curteus and nice, and the place was clean and good looking.
now I live among poor people. Needless to say I hate poor people now.
poor people are shit not because they poor, but because of their shitty habbits. They poke their nose into your shit all the time, one time a neighbor asked me where do I go every Tuesday evening cause my car is not on parking lot

they shit up commons spaces around the commie block, there are cigarett butts, beer cans and dog shit all over the place. They smoke on stairways and in elevators. they let their dog piss in elevators and not clean it up.
all the lawns are covered in dog shit. Also they do not train their dogs, so they attack each other.
I see bydlo getting drunk and harrasing passerbys almost daily near my commieblock.

in short fuck poor people and fuck me for having to live near them

America's gonna fall pretty soon.

Had to leave while i could

I made this thread because earlier today I stopped at a highway rest area and saw the most repulsive set of people you could imagine. Waddling braindead human refuse.

My mom's side of the family was dirt poor (she immigrated from the UK around 1980). Their mentality was completely different from what I see among the poor today though. They were frugal and saved every penny to educate their children. I grew up in a very poor area of the south and poor people today have all the essentials of life but with a shitty attitude.

The older I get the more I think this is true.

I was hoping someone in the thread would recommend volunteering and helping the poor...because lel that is the LAST thing that will recharge your empathy.

It depends what you mean by poor. Most of my friends since pretty much always have been poorfags, but if I give them some weird advice they generally listen. A lot of people actively make themselves poor, which is bad but not why I hate them.

These "self-made poor" are some of the most degenerate trash I've ever met. They regularly drain their entire bank account to buy light beer, sweets, hard drugs, and fast food. These are the kinds of people who buy iPhones for they keeds and whine that they don't have enough left for decent, healthy food. These are the people who complain that they are obese because they are too poor for "rich people food," and intentionally choose to subsist on (overpriced) McTendies and aspartame.

These are people whose entire personalities are built on addictions and vices, with no room for anything else. I do hate these people with a passion, and for plenty of reasons, none of them irrational. I really like to eat, but I can eat and enjoy practically anything so I've become extremely price conscious, leading me to take up cooking, gardening, hunting, brewing, pickling, construction, foraging, herbal medicine, cheesemaking, bargain hunting at farmer's markets, etc. A lot of these people have never turned on an oven in their entire fucking lives.

Talking to these people even about their basic relationships and needs is fucking impossible. They don't know or particularly like anything, they just "go with the flow" and do what everyone else seems to be doing. I don't know what their problem is, autistic money-saving and working now to save effort later just seems like the natural thing for me to do.

This is not poverty, this is degeneracy.

It's a difference in culture. Poor people tend to be somewhat depressed and get less done because everything feels harder

you can get a 150 IQ poor person who gets nothing done because of their outlook but a 100 IQ person who grew up wealthy because they have an outlook conducive to success

basically rich people have a mentality where things are 'lighter' whereas poor people dwell on things and cause drama

The only rich people I like are the ones that grew up poor.