crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/

Recent Homicides:
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides
homicides.suntimes.com/
heyjackass.com/

Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

Mugshots:
chitownmugshots.com/

Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

Zone-6 (isolated scanner of worst area)
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/19608

Chicago Cop Blog
secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

Thread Theme: youtube.com/watch?v=vYAxkRAQ_CQ

Other urls found in this thread:

m.liveleak.com/view?i=65e_1442999237
youtu.be/yysnM407rjE
change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca
web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html
snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s
jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

All Roberts report.

SASSY IS MY WAIFU AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT

10-4 Robert

1st for Sienna Chan

here

Want some pancakes, Robert?

Robert is present.

Watch last twenty seconds lol
m.liveleak.com/view?i=65e_1442999237

NOBODY'S SHOT

THEY'RE JUST SHOOTING IN THE AIR

10 SHOTS, WHITE CAR SPED OFF

10-4 robert

>tfw got drunk in the morning pssed out around two and now wide awake for the rest of the night

>make sure 21r OK

Holy shit is he dead?

Robert is 10-41, this zone, Robert.

> Officer not responding

>Calls still coming in from the location of the origional disturbance

I know that feel. Drank all morning and early afternoon, ate BBQ, and passed out. Woke up about an hour ago.

Let's keep this a leaf free thread, tha nks.

>13-16 year old with a mohawk

SHOOTER IS SHORT, 13-16 YEARS OLD

MOHAWK FOR HAIR

>5'7 with mohawk

when will they learn?

Whats the likelihood of a bullet that is fired into the air falling down into someone?

>13 year old shooting
>mohawk with long hair

This is full on Judge Dredd tier shit.

>wont give description but says they have brown eyes
SJW tryn to keep tha black man outta reports

>manlet with a mohawk shooting

kek

Slim but it happens. A young boy was killed a few years back by a bullet from celebratory gunfire.

Considerably greater than zero.

There were 7 injuries (or maybe even fatalities) from the celebratory gunfire when the Iraqi soccer team won something years ago.

Robert crossed over to Hoyne Avenue, moving swiftly through the shadows of the alleys to get to Hyde Park. It was 4th of July, and Chiraq takes the opportunity to celebrate the night with gunshots instead of fireworks. As usual the police had their hands busy, more than ever before on a night like this. Which is why Robert felt an obligation to do something. He had been kicked off the force a few years back since the Homan Incident, but that was the past. He didn't need a badge to save lives. To serve and protect. The public has a fundamental misunderstanding about the role and capability of law enforcement. It's mainly the "protect" part the public puts too much faith in. The police do not protect. They cannot prevent. They can't be there before the gun is fired, they can only chase the thug who fired it. Only a fool puts his safety in someone else's hands. Especially one to trust the demons that run this city. And if Robert ever needed more proof, here it is...the Cobra gang, drug dealing a smuggled foreign substance straight from the drug refineries of Tajikistan known as "Dank Meme", right in Chicago's backyard. And the authorities have no idea. In the middle of a park that is six blocks from an elementary school. The worst feeling on the battlefield of this city is this one: the feeling you have underestimated your enemy. It is a cold wash across your skin. Like blood loss. It's pure instinct, and it is absolutely to be trusted. "Praise thee His name, Lord Kek, to bless me on this mission." Robert whispered as he clutched his Pepe amulet. He opened his eyes again, to notice a woman buying drugs from the Cobras on the basketball court. It was Sienna, Sienna Ricchio. The temptress that belonged to Big B, leader of rival gang, the Disciples. He couldn't believe it. What is she doing out here? She always stayed with her own group. Was this a peace talk? Territory negotiation? Espionage? Whatever it was, time was running out.

We have something called Shannons law here in Az that makes it illegal. I think may one time here in Az has it happend in the passed 5 years

DO YOUR DAMN JOB

Do your damn job!

>look at the camera and do your damn job

Getting heated.

>you will never be a judge in cyberpunk chicago

why live

DO YOUR GODDAMN JOB

>DO YOUR DAMN JOB

Do your damn job

>DO YOUR DAMN JOB 10 ROBERT

BLOOD AND SHELL CASINGS IN THE REAR

23 SHELL CASINGS IN THE FRONT

Robert had to find the lead to where this drug trail would take him, and cut the source at the top. Like a lion diving for his prey, he leaped from the rooftop overlooking Hyde Park, with the moon behind him, lighting his path to redemption.
"Listen shawdy, I'm finna make a trade wichu. Dis shit is fo someone else. Ya hear?"
"Hol up baby daddy, just let me have a piece of dat, I hear you be makin' all kiiinds of stacks on dat magic."
"Don't fuckin touch me you ight skin thot."
"Yeah, you betta get cho ass outta heyah befo we bust a cap in yo mouth. Annit wonbe lead if you know whatta mean."
"Eyy ya'll keep her busy, Ima check if he coming to pick up da stuff."
He struts across the court. Around the park. Gunshots mixed with fireworks can be heard from afar. Too much noise. Too much darkness. He doesn't hear it fall to the ground. He approaches his Cadillac parked in the alley. He looks for his keys to open the trunk. He doesn't notice they were picked up when he dropped it. He doesn't even see someone sneaking from behind. He doesn't even see Betsy pointed at the back of his head. He doesn't move when Robert says "Freeze, or I give your car a paint job."
The Cobra thug stays still, smacking his lips.
"if I woulda known it was you comin ovah, we was brought da whole squad to fuck yo snitchin' honkey ass up you fuc-"
And down he goes, with one quiet hit. Falling backwards, he grabs the thug and gently lowers him down, picking the dropped glock in his hand. Robert pulls out the car keys to open the trunk. He tries each one of the five keys, until the last one gets it. He opens it, only to find...5 police badges and one radio scanner, broadcasting the same line he has been listening to. No, it can't be. He felt the presence of a gang behind him. A gang of impostors. He walked right into this.
"You've always been careless, Robert. We knew you would show up to this call. After all, we know you come out at this time to play hero. Drop the gun."

Blood
shell casings

YOUR DAMN JOB

DO IT.

got admit this is some tough shit
what a day

>somene got a mushroom power up

"You're coming with me alive, boy. The commissioner will give me a big fat paycheck and a promotion for catching Robert, the traitorous fugitive who was caught selling Dank Memes to schoolkids in Hyde Park, while assaulting an undercover cop on duty. You, a former cop and a white man, who killed and raped this Disciple slut, for fun." The other goons laugh and smirk in unison at each other. "A crime that will incite yet another race riot in the city that will force the jury to throw you in jail where you will be raped by Disciple gang members until you rot and die of old age. Speaking of which, this will start yet another gang war where my men and I become even more armed and valued than before. All while the papers call me a hero, as they name you a demon."
Robert took it all in, quite bored of the lecture that he had just heard.
“Gibsme, I still haven’t introduced you to an old friend of ours.”
“Are you fucking trying me, whiteboy?”
“I said, I didn’t introduce you to my old friend. You forgot about her.”
Robert gestures to the glock he dropped on the pavement. “I’m returning what doesn’t belong to me.” And kicks the pistol over to their side. They all look confused.
And they all look dead when they see Betsy. Within a series of flashes, all 3 goons are dead, and Datt is disarmed as he chokes on Betsy. Sierra is still unconscious on the ground next to him. Robert is bleeding from the shoulder through his coat. Surface wound, where the bullet grazed him. Datt was lucky, lucky to not have shot better, otherwise the interrogation would be even worse for him. Robert grabs his undercover prop outfit by the collar. “Listen here, nigger. I don’t have time for this shit either. Tell me where the drugs are coming from. Who is the source? Where is the distribution of Dank Memes coming from?”
Robert pulls Betsy out of his mouth. “…f-fuck you whi-“ Robert smacks Betsy across his face. Hard.

>>mohawk with long hair

Robert confirmed as MAD MAX

Don't waste their time with fireworks bs I mean shit theres a driveby like every 10 minutes

Still finding blood

>mushroom power up

sounds like doing a pushup with your penis

The niggers are burning down half the city with fireworks.

Have you see a young man, about 12 to 13 years old, with a mohawk haircut?

hi i'm looking for robert

MAD ROBERT
someone make a movie poster

Just woke up, how crazy was it tonight fellas? Did it live up to the hype?

Hispanic with a knife chasing a woman on foot

Kek

Hi, Robert, I'm Robert.

Datt is bleeding profusely from his mouth and nose. Barely seeing through his bruised eyes. This questioning has already gone on for twenty minutes. “TELL ME. I’M NOT FUCKING AROUND.” Another smack across the head. From the first thug who had recovered. Robert falls to the ground beside Datt, knocked out cold. “Neither am I.” The first thug picks up his keys and glock from the ground. He helps Datt up from the floor. “You okay, boss?” “Get off of me”. Datt pushes him as he stumbles to his radio, switching the signal from Chicago PD to a private line. He raised the radio to his mouth, and pushes the key. “…Carl…it’s Gibsme…we got him.”
Robert woke up a time later, hanging upside-down from a meat hook next to what he could only assume was a cow, although this wasn't really his element. A voice came from behind him.
"So. I hear you don't like how I do business."
The voice was the smooth sound of a man assured of his power. As Robert struggled, he caught a glimpse of Sierra hanging two hooks over. His eye was swollen shut, and something was throwing off sparks near his chin. Blood dripped from a wound on the side of his head onto the concrete floor. Robert twisted as much as he could to get a look at their captor.
Unassuming was the man that stood before him, in a tailored three-piece suit that seemed immune from the bloody environment. He held a cane out in front of him, clearly not necessary for walking but absolutely vital to his image. A slight cocky grin dominated the man's face, and his eyes told Robert only one thing. I am in control here. Robert spat at the man's face, but it fell a bit short and landed at his feet. As he gathered another shot, a real one rang through the air. Robert could barely see the man who fired it, standing behind the boss. He mentally traced the trajectory to see where it had landed, square between Sierra’s eyes. From the sound of the shot, it was Betsy being used by someone else.

>Jason's roommates

Please write a full Sup Forums novella when you have the time.

Half the city is burning, dispatcher says she hates her life, cops saying there's "so much shit going down" they can't even assign codes to it.

It's been pretty crazy.

Pretty crazy tonight, yeah

Officers sound stressed as fuck

Lots of fires and shootings

Mount Sinai Hospital

"Got bullet problems? We'll remove them, no problem. We're the best at it!"

"Now that I have your attention, how would you like to make a deal?" The smooth voiced man was unperturbed by the death, whereas Robert was doing everything he could to swing himself closer to Sierra, whose unswollen eye had opened at the gunshot and now stared dead into space. A swift strike of the cane hit Robert in the cheek, and he did his best to face the monster before him. Now was not the time to fight.
"What do you propose?” Scumbag… Robert thought, spitting blood out onto the ground.
"You stop following me, and start going after the people behind this." The man punctuated each word with a slight swing of the cane. Robert’s eyes narrowed as he felt he rage building up again. "You're behind this! Bringing this drug into Chicago. Selling the Dank Memes over TO CHILDREN.”
"Oh Robert, you don't really think I'm the only one behind this? You've got to understand that there are bigger things at play here." The man suddenly looked put upon. In his public image, he was said to be in his mid-thirties but in this state it was clear he was much older. It didn't do much to subdue Robert’s rage, however. The man was concealing his face completely in pitch black darkness. A rotating motion of light and shadows projected against the far side of the wall, as what little light seeped in through the industrial fan to the corner of the room was hiding from the man with the cane. Robert bit his lip for a minute and finally came up with a reasonable response, one that had a chance of getting him out of here.
"What's in it for me?"
TO BE CONTINUED.

Yes. It's been fucking crazy.

youtu.be/yysnM407rjE

listening to this is depressing as fuck

i should go back to touching myself in the shower.

so what did everyone eat for the 4th

had grilled chicken, coleslaw and potato salad myself, now am drinking gin into the early morning hours after having a nap and now can't sleep

You already have a thread, you shills.

SIGN THIS PETITION: change.org/p/berkeley-unified-school-district-fire-yvette-felarca

THEY WILL COME FOR YOU: web.archive.org/web/20060623230746/http://www.chetlyzarko.com/bamn-terror.html

THEY ARE UNASHAMED TO BRAG ABOUT IT: snopes.com/2015/06/25/luke-massie-smith/

> Your home in ashes, your starving children strewn about you half-dead and sobbing, packs of vicious wild dogs roaming the streets of once-happy American suburbs feeding off the weak, the cities burning on the horizon and the ground rumbling underfoot from the Chinese tanks out enforcing the new government's mandatory curfew.

> And always, through the din of screams and smoke and jackboots marching in unison, above it all you hear Obama laughing. It's been three weeks since you've had anything but pages torn from the family bible to eat. Your feet ache; your shoes have long ago been stolen by roving gangs of armed minorities and the tattered strips of the American flag you've bound them in do little to stop the cold, let alone the blisters.

THEY STABBED INNOCENTS IN SACRAMENTO, AND WERE KNOWN TO THREATEN OTHERS WITH KNIVES:
youtu.be/Ou_XUHgnNNI?t=3m55s

jewishworldreview.com/cols/fund112006.php3

> Just last June Ms. Gratz filed a report with Detroit police accusing Luke Massie, national chairman of the activist group By Any Means Necessary, of displaying a knife during a heated confrontation outside a state civil rights meeting. "It was one of several attempts to either intimidate me or attack my character," she said yesterday in an interview after a speech she gave at the National Association of Scholars meeting in Boston. She said Mr. Massie had a knife in his right pants pocket and toyed with it, pulling it halfway out of his pants but not drawing its blade. Mr. Massie denies the allegation.

Thanks, I hope you guys enjoy it. I'll add the prologue to this from the previous thread.

ate at Red Robin, had a Smoke and Pepper burger
it was pretty good, would reccomend

bbq ribs

If the protagonist/anti-hero Robert is 13 years old, watch the movie Fresh for inspiration.

she sounds so genuine when saying 'be careful okay"

Good luck and God bless fixing that sewer of a city

Stop this shit faggot. Attention whore

dont worry, we ready for the lynching

What it's good shit

Fuck yo couch, nigga. I hope Antifaggots rape your dog.

Now, get your threadspamming shit outta here.

>Sassy dispatch will never be your waifu

>female being thrown around against the wall

This is amazing. Even comfier than the last few nights.
>air conditioner down to 64º lol fuck electric bills
>ice cold water
>many blankets

so much cringe

I got a sense of that too, made me feel slightly voyeuristic for the first time in listening to Chicago police radio actually hearing their legitimate concern for eachother

now we are back to firework/music complaints

throwing fireworks onto pedestrians haha

I want to marry her.

Oh, say can you see, by the dawn’s early light... the four Roberts coming in the rear in standard two-by-two cover formation.

You shut the fuck up now, jealous bitter cunt you are, trying to drag others down to your level of mediocrity.

>Critical condition with bullet wound to upper left leg.
>15 years old

Gunshot upper left leg

Critical

15 year old male

15 years old

>GSW upper leg
>critical condition

Maybe the bullet clipped an artery?

>15 year old in critical condition

>40 teens on roof

>Critical condition, shot in the upper left leg
If that even clipped the femoral that dude is hosed.

15yo critical condition :( gunshot

>40 teens in the road setting off fireworks

DON'T TALK TO ME OR MY SON EVER AGAIN!

> :(
Get out.

This one officer's voice is too comfy. It's putting me to sleep.

clipped hell. Bone splinters, user. your own femur can be turned into a grenade inside the meat of your leg.

15yo critical condition :) gunshot
>fixed it for you

Yeah, or veins; both will make for a lot of blood